The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
maverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Zhengzhou郑州,Henan Lobang

Hi Bros,
Will be going to Zhengzhou this weekend. Anyone in SBF knows of good sauna for FJ shops to go to? Don't want to be vegetable head and kanna chopped. Thanks in advance
Old 09-10-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zhengzhou郑州,Henan Lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick72 View Post
Hi Bros,
Will be going to Zhengzhou this weekend. Anyone in SBF knows of good sauna for FJ shops to go to? Don't want to be vegetable head and kanna chopped. Thanks in advance
yeah bro, you bonk whateva you may roam..
Old 09-10-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
maneechen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro maverick72,

You can try Sofitel suana/massage. It's located on e 3rd floor, next to the Exit 3 bar. They have a fish tank next to the reception counter. They offer a range of services from normal massage to massage with hj or full service. Has sauna facilities too. Or u can head towards another health club on the same grounds, pass Crowne Plaza Hotel to the Spa with the swimming pool. There's a massage place which is located behind a hair salon (sounds weird, I know). Its above the olympic swimming pool, via a side stairway.They will walk you through the hair salon and to the massage place. Believe this 2 places have the same owner cos the gals say they can go to either places if there's more crowd/demand.

At both places, speak to the manager and let him know your requirements and he will bring a selection of gals for you to choose. Must be specific, not u get a fantastic vanilla massage. Have fun!
Old 09-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
maverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maneechen1988 View Post
Bro maverick72,

You can try Sofitel suana/massage. It's located on e 3rd floor, next to the Exit 3 bar. They have a fish tank next to the reception counter. They offer a range of services from normal massage to massage with hj or full service. Has sauna facilities too. Or u can head towards another health club on the same grounds, pass Crowne Plaza Hotel to the Spa with the swimming pool. There's a massage place which is located behind a hair salon (sounds weird, I know). Its above the olympic swimming pool, via a side stairway.They will walk you through the hair salon and to the massage place. Believe this 2 places have the same owner cos the gals say they can go to either places if there's more crowd/demand.

At both places, speak to the manager and let him know your requirements and he will bring a selection of gals for you to choose. Must be specific, not u get a fantastic vanilla massage. Have fun!
Thanks for the intel bro. You happen to know the prices for different services?
Old 09-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
maneechen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maverick72,

Last time I was there, prices were not more than rmb600-700 per session. But it's been a while since I have gone back (about 18 months) so best to check and confirm pricing before u choose the gal. Btw, if u stay at the Crowne Plaza or sofitel or holiday inn, check if they still allow the gals can go directly to your room. Last time was possible. have a fantastic weekend in zhengzhou.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1