The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2007, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
taihua338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Dear Bro Ciblover,

Salute! thanks. I will try my very very best to go.

My plan is that go there, eat there, buy kuaci there, and left my contact for the girl to call me. or , i can get their contact when they selll kuaci to me , or apporach me lah.

Next, call them to nego. If price agree liao, ask them to walk to my car, I will drive them to hotel la.

My next question is, which hotel i should go? can i go Bukit Bintang area? or any budget hotel near PUDU Raya Area? safe?

I will stay at Crystal Crown hotel in PJ area. If I bring them back to bonk, afterwards, ask them to take cab go back, do u think they will agree? I'm very good at talk cock to these China Girls.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kronik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taihua338 View Post
Dear all brothers cheongster here,

I'm from JB le. I try to go PW near PUDU but still unable to get the correct way leh. I need your help. can anyone here draft a map? I will be go to KL for action next week.

Or, can you start to tell me the direction started from ..... I driving my car... PUDU BUS STATION is on my right and I'm driving towards Bukit Bintang Road...... I see a lot of Budget hotel (on my left hand side) opposite PUDU BUS Station(on my right)................................

Really appreaciate it. and any good food there?
look it up here.. gd luck..
http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=3.1347...9&z=18&l=0&m=a
Old 06-11-2007, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
taihua338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro Kronik,

Doesn't help much leh, ur map. Anyway, thanks for your time on this. I will explore and I'm quite sure I will reach PW due to my deep cheongstership.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
mythsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first of all ... thx to klpgfun for his contact.

It was my friend birthday and looking for some action. Called me, since Bro Klpgfun was generous enough to provide the contact, hell yeah, try it out.

Called Ah Ping and an make an 'appointment' at PW. Grab my friend and ask him to ready for nice action. KNN, now he scare that Ah Ping was sort of dinosaur. Well, since I'm already at PW waiting for her, I just wait for her.

Finally, Ah Ping came. OMG! she is pretty and nice attitude. Since I called her sticked on me, and she get her *jie mei* for my friend. Drive her to her hotel.

During the journey, she place her hand on my lap while chat a little, so GFE. I holded her hand. Wish I had a auto not manual drive. Every time i shift gear i had to leave her hand off.

Reached to her hotel, Ah Ping's *Jie Mei* waited at the lobby for my friend. Me and my friends departed for very own action. She walked me to her room, holding my hand leaning toward me, again, GFE point up. She really know how to do some PR thingie.

Get in to the room, small but ok. Straight away she striped while I enjoyed the view. She smile at me and said I'm too gentle and shy. (Well, forgive me, I had been frequent in Health Spa and I take my time to enjoy it rather than rush it over). Then she get the towels (point minus - towel have been re-used but she offer her own towel) and just before I realize it was self service, she offer me to wash me.

Catbath, standard with warm water. Very patience. BBBJ standard too. 15 minutes overall. Capped me and proceed with cowgirl but I lost it after 3 minutes. My pride of manhood crumbled but she smile and give me a brief kiss and hug me a while before she clean me up.

Bath myself while she busy reply her phone. Didn't blame her, afterall she had only a month for visa, she had to make as much as possible.

OK ... the result,

Name: Ping
Boobs: Didn't ask, but huge yet saggy
Face: 7.5/10
Skin: smooth
AR: nil
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 3.5/10 (my own fault)
GFE: 8.5/10
Damage: RM100
RTF: Definitely before she left

Overall, RM100 for the whole experience is well spent.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
klpgfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro mythsex you are welcome. nice FR and happy belated birthday. FYI I dont go for Dino la only those SYT nia else my sifu DeKuip will screw me . FYI Ah Ping not mistaken is 27 this year. Hope you can continue to provide us with good FR lol
Old 06-11-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
lewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My next question is, which hotel i should go? can i go Bukit Bintang area? or any budget hotel near PUDU Raya Area? safe?

I will stay at Crystal Crown hotel in PJ area. If I bring them back to bonk, afterwards, ask them to take cab go back, do u think they will agree? I'm very good at talk cock to these China Girls.
Due to strong wind and heavy advertisement, it is not advisable to use the budget hotels around that area.

As long as the price is correct, I am sure they will agree to your request. However, with all the trouble, you might as well find a good HC to bonk.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster

bro taihua338 u got few choice around pudu area as most of the hotel there got 2hrs room for rent just next door is wenworth u can walk straight to there or op for hotel orkid which is down the road or hotel maluri which is 5 minutes away by car enjoy urself ok hv fun
Old 06-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
KatoeyLover96 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro taihua338, if your budget is within the RM200 range, you might as well try tomyams at Wenworth Hotel. The damage there is RM188. I personally went there quite frequent last time and the tomyams there are really excellent in terms of service and attitude, but sorry my FR cannot remember already becoz it took place quite a few months back.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klpgfun View Post
FYI I dont go for Dino la only those SYT nia else my sifu DeKuip will screw me
fren, i think u misunderstood yr sifu...ofcoz he will screw u if u go for dino...coz once found, all dinos u shud pass to him, lei ming bak mou?

Old 08-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

point noted Chairman DD. will pass on to him once i get a dino . Sifu DK dont be mad at me oh .. Just follow instruction from your chairman
Old 08-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST View Post
fren, i think u misunderstood yr sifu...ofcoz he will screw u if u go for dino...coz once found, all dinos u shud pass to him, lei ming bak mou?
BRo DryDust, if bro klpgfun takes dino.... i help him summit application to BEG club.... hur hur hur..... lolx....
Old 08-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good FR mythsex. U got mail
Old 08-11-2007, 05:27 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear Bro Kronik,

Doesn't help much leh, ur map. Anyway, thanks for your time on this. I will explore and I'm quite sure I will reach PW due to my deep cheongstership.

Why so troublesome? Call the PRC ask where they staying.. go to their hotel then and screw, pay and ciao.

I have almost all PW PRC's who is below 25 yrs old... thanks to few my PRC King bros.

Here a FR of them:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post
hi guyz,

i missed out the threesome at xxxxx inn

name: wen wen & yang yang

boobs: 32A & 33B

look: 5.5/10 & 5/10

body: petite, just nice

AR: no

FK: yes

FJ: both are awesome

BBBJ: my best ever had....i can be ron jeremy already...one suck my shaft and the other sucking my balls...non stop for 10mins and they use cold and hot water up & down...was in heaven for bout 30mins coz they start with single BBBJ and then double BBBJ..WOW..now i steam already thinking bout it

gfe: 7/10 friendly but proffesional

finger: yes

daty: yes

damage: rm200 for both...

wir: yes best threesome from PRC but don mind the look..coz ok ok only..service is 2thumbs up...thats all my humble adventure in oct07...cheers

Bros Master, TD and Boinker saw these 2 gers b4 with me..
Old 08-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

bro sober not to worry that will never happen. If that happen I will let you have the honor

What else to say my Sifu is always sifu as he already cover the PW PRC even with out going there. Must kow tow again.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klpgfun View Post
bro sober not to worry that will never happen. If that happen I will let you have the honor

What else to say my Sifu is always sifu as he already cover the PW PRC even with out going there. Must kow tow again.
No worries, taiko.... since u r my super senior... u'll always have tht honour to be the 1st... MAUHAHAHAHAHAH

DryDust tai tai tai kor........... faster prepare cert for bro klpgfun... lolx

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1