The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
well her pics looks familiar and turns out she is previously advertised in $$$$$$ before..her ads + video (assume that's the same person)
http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1473

noticed that her phone no is different so don't know if it's her or not
different number , different service la
Old 27-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
Bonkie14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
great service but i love her apartment alot. i still wonder if i stay there, where would i put the tv on the first floor?
what you mean by put the tv on the first floor bro ?
what tv?
Old 27-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kongket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Monaco
http://sgfoxy.com/%e8%8e%ab%e7%ba%b3%e8%94%bb-monaco/

Went to look up Monaco at lunchtime earlier this week. Not too difficult to find.

SYT in 20s in a cute uniform greeted me at the door and took me up to the room. Nicely renovated and clean spa but downside are the showers are down a corridor from the room. Monaco breaks ice easily and conversation flowed through the massage.

Massage was excellent - no sore spot escaped her. I have had many bad massages (hence no MRs), but hers was on par with massage only places. After tackling all the sore spots she proceeded to take her top off for a B2B.

I opted for a JG which was one of the better Thai JG I have had. Overall very satisfied with the experience. Definitely returning.
Old 27-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Deleted post

Last edited by Existentialism; 27-10-2016 at 07:37 PM.
Old 27-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7864 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted.....

Last edited by Tinybee; 27-10-2016 at 08:20 PM.
Old 27-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Although this is his first post, this MR sounds real to me. Cheers
You know bro, on hindsight, you may be right... Maybe just too sick and tired of these others. Pull trigger too quickly. I'm gonna delete my comments. My bad...apologies
Old 27-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pubor76 View Post
Nice weather bros (for sleeping)

Was trying to book Laura ytd, got no response so I tried to book xiaoqing and no response too. Is it just me or any bros here got ignored too?

Maybe my number is new to them...hmmmm or worst case kana blacklisted, lol.
I think maybe they heard of some op happening or they in the middle of a session. I think laura dun pickup phone during massage. At least she din do that while i was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Hey dude, I'm thinking of renovating my bathroom, but a little short.

Can tell me how much money do they pay for each FR you write ah? Or is it a monthly contract and you have to fulfill a minimum number of FRs before being paid? And do they credit into bank account or pay by cash or cheque?

Thanks for you help
Haaahahaha!!!
Old 27-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Although this is his first post, this MR sounds real to me. Cheers
Oh oh, but I just got zapped with this comment "keep that big mouth of yours shut la! moron!"......

That's soooooooo okt /clone/zombie comment... How bro tinybee? Still think it's a genuine FR???
Old 27-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7864 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh oh, but I just got zapped with this comment "keep that big mouth of yours shut la! moron!"......

That's soooooooo okt /clone/zombie comment... How bro tinybee? Still think it's a genuine FR???
Genuine or not only that guy can confirm. But other okt runner can zap you as well.

Last edited by Tinybee; 27-10-2016 at 09:21 PM.
Old 27-10-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Genuine or not only that guy can confirm. But other okt runner can zap you as well.
Thought I saw you wrote foxy also has okt runner writing fake MR. Why you edited?
Old 28-10-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Got another 4 point zap with this very obvious okt comment "ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE!!!".... How many of us get same comments? Haha

Seems like not only fake FRs are identical, even zap comments have no originality! Hahah

Hey okt zappers, can't you tell I am not affected by you at all. Look carefully fools. And I will always on your case if you continue YOUR NONSENSE here!!! The most I lose a few points, you will lose business when bros start to recognise your lies and make smarter choices.

Let's party!

Last edited by Existentialism; 28-10-2016 at 12:19 AM.
Old 28-10-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Storming83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Abby -

Looks: 7/10, pleasant GND looks.
Bod: 7/10, slim with rather interesting looking nibs.
Sensual: 7/10, acceptable with 3g access.

Overall: Above average syt with gd tech and strength, not a bad choice if you want a decent message by a pleasant young gal.
Old 28-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkie14 View Post
My sincere MR for Mint

http://mygongzhuwang.com/mint/

Nice young hot babe with a nice fair skin. Arrange with her on a late evening and she replied positively to the arrangement.

Reached her place at the appt time and msg her. Told me her exact location so I went up. When she opened the door to welcome me, my heart skip a beat. Sweet pretty lady who wore a semi translucent dress, lot of hugs and kiss when we hit to shower

Fully naked body , her massage was good and seriously intense with very good strength. After loosening all my muscles, she manages to crack my bones without breaking them. The finale follow next with a sensual HJ. She really knows how to give my brother which ended with a very strong eruption to her hand It is a good end to the session.

Name : Mint
Look 8.5 (Sweet and cute pretty SYT )
Massage:8/10 Good techniques and knows where and how to loosen the muscles
Frenching 9.5 french like lover
HJ : 8.5/10 Great teaser with many patterns , shiok !
GFE :9.5/10 She just behaves like your girlfriend
Damage: $110 + tips

RTF: 100% worth the money and time
nice mr for mint , up you 6 , will meet her very soon
Old 28-10-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
zoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridler168 View Post
RTM MR for Laura

just RTM Laura yesterday , she already moved to another place , big room and cosy environment , easily to find

once enter her room , she hug and kiss me and undress me to take shower

GFE more gao treat me like bf , massage also improved , JG still so good , at last i cannot control and surrender on her breast fuck

very enjoy the session with her

plan for my RTM may be next week

http://mygongzhuwang.com/laura/
never try tarma with her sister mint before , wish can can arrange to try
Old 28-10-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Got another 4 point zap with this very obvious okt comment "ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE!!!".... How many of us get same comments? Haha

Seems like not only fake FRs are identical, even zap comments have no originality! Hahah

Hey okt zappers, can't you tell I am not affected by you at all. Look carefully fools. And I will always on your case if you continue YOUR NONSENSE here!!! The most I lose a few points, you will lose business when bros start to recognise your lies and make smarter choices.

Let's party!
Actually I wanted to post the same comments you made in the first post that you deleted, but you beat me to it. Then I saw your deletion and Tiny's comments as well....

Well....I can confirm some of my earlier zaps had the same comments, so...more circumstantial evidence that the MR was from.......no need to say la...just press IGNORE lor...

Cheers

P.S. Is there a limit on the number of people we can add to our IGNORE list?

P.P.S. Actually I also want to earn some side income to do up my dog's play pen....maybe the OKTs can pay me to write bogus MRs as well...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1