The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Well, worst is the person who lust after your wife. Lanjiao kia who can go after any other women. Not sure who seduce who in this case but I believe in retribution.
Old 21-11-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Well, worst is the person who lust after your wife. Lanjiao kia who can go after any other women. Not sure who seduce who in this case but I believe in retribution.
People who lust after others'wives are cheapskate people who cannot afford to pay for prostitutes.
Old 22-11-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
People who lust after others'wives are cheapskate people who cannot afford to pay for prostitutes.
For me, I don’t touch ppl wife regardless of whatever reasons. I believe in Karma. I know some rich ppl who does a lot of funny things. in the end, karma struck them in their retirement stage. Suffer until they kick the bucket. I have seen kind ppl who live a great quality of life (without major illness) until they are gone
Old 22-11-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am with you and bignehneh on this
Old 24-03-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
For me, I don’t touch ppl wife regardless of whatever reasons. I believe in Karma. I know some rich ppl who does a lot of funny things. in the end, karma struck them in their retirement stage. Suffer until they kick the bucket. I have seen kind ppl who live a great quality of life (without major illness) until they are gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I am with you and bignehneh on this
i agree with all of you. never touch people's wives.

but in my current company, i seen too much of this infidelity cases.

sometimes, u tend to lose part of your soul too..
Old 25-03-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
i agree with all of you. never touch people's wives.

but in my current company, i seen too much of this infidelity cases.

sometimes, u tend to lose part of your soul too..
Yup, office romance is very real. Between married colleagues because they spend time in the office more than home and they can easily STEAL EAT. also saw many, its a worrying sign
Old 25-03-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
antares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyantares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I feel ur pain and anger,
Had an infidelity issue with wife myself,
Managed to overcome it but the thoughts and resentment still come up every now n then,
Try to figure out if she still wants to commit with u, and discuss how she can proof that commitment, but even if she is truly remorseful and willing to make the effort to mend the relationship, its gonna b a struggle for u to keep the anger and disappointment away for awhile, which is normal
A lot of my friends whose marriages undergone infidelity problems ended up separated, u can forgive but rarely can forget
Old 31-03-2021, 06:35 AM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antares79 View Post
Managed to overcome it but the thoughts and resentment still come up every now n then,
Try to figure out if she still wants to commit with u, and discuss how she can proof that commitment, but even if she is truly remorseful and willing to make the effort to mend the relationship, its gonna b a struggle for u to keep the anger and disappointment away for awhile, which is normal
A lot of my friends whose marriages undergone infidelity problems ended up separated, u can forgive but rarely can forget
If she commits infidelity once, she will do it again. It is just a matter of time. She can do it means she doesn't love and respect you enough already. Also means the way she conducts herself allows other men to try to commit infidelity with her. I went through it, I should know better.

Then again, case by case basis lah. However, I do feel that likelihood of it happening again is very very high. She already has the guts and means to do it and might also have enjoyed the thrill of it.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:25 AM
Samster

What heavy petting? As in give each other oral doing 69 or man just touch her breast and pussy? Or using cock to grind against CB? I think all got different meaning
Old 01-04-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What heavy petting? As in give each other oral doing 69 or man just touch her breast and pussy? Or using cock to grind against CB? I think all got different meaning
No disrespect to TS. But bro bignehneh comments sound very steam with all the descriptions..
Old 04-04-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

I feel got 4 levels
(1) the first is usually touching of breast and pussy. This one is the lowest level and can forgive. The lady may not be willing and the anal guy could have forced himself on ur wife when she is vulnerable (sad, depress or angry for some reason). If they stop after this, means wife still got control

(2) the 2nd is where guy manage to strip the woman and forced himself on her by rubbing his cock against the pussy and seducing the woman, trying to make her horny. This stage, the woman may not have control but may have give in to the guy at some stage (guy must strip the woman’s pants). But still can forgive as woman may not be a willing party

(3) the 3rd is more extreme where they may have done 1 and 2 then moving to 3 to pleasure themselves. Both man and woman enjoying the process providing oral jobs to each other. At this stage, gone case liao (willing partners). They may or may not moved into the sex stage. Maybe guy got no condom or woman suddenly feels guilty. Quite difficult to forgive at this stage. (Couple relationship damage)

(4) the 4th is having sex. To progress to here, likely 1, 2 and 3 are done. The end liao. Wife may repeat many times because sex is given and she enjoys others to pleasure her. Likely divorce stage liao.

Just my 2 cent worth. Don’t like say wife petting with guy then divorce. Some guys are ass. They purposely forced themselves on vulnerable women. If you fall into their trap, then wasted. You are delivering your wife to them.
Old 04-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
gobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antares79 View Post
Can forgive but can not forget. The pain is still there.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Actually this should also apply to husbands too . If to the wife feel that the husband is cheating when he fuck a FL then she has every right to be upset and want to divorce .

Quote:
If she commits infidelity once, she will do it again. It is just a matter of time. She can do it means she doesn't love and respect you enough already. Also means the way she conducts herself allows other men to try to commit infidelity with her. I went through it, I should know better.

Then again, case by case basis lah. However, I do feel that likelihood of it happening again is very very high. She already has the guts and means to do it and might also have enjoyed the thrill of it.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
OverControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I feel got 4 levels
(1) the first is usually touching of breast and pussy. This one is the lowest level and can forgive. The lady may not be willing and the anal guy could have forced himself on ur wife when she is vulnerable (sad, depress or angry for some reason). If they stop after this, means wife still got control

(2) the 2nd is where guy manage to strip the woman and forced himself on her by rubbing his cock against the pussy and seducing the woman, trying to make her horny. This stage, the woman may not have control but may have give in to the guy at some stage (guy must strip the woman’s pants). But still can forgive as woman may not be a willing party

(3) the 3rd is more extreme where they may have done 1 and 2 then moving to 3 to pleasure themselves. Both man and woman enjoying the process providing oral jobs to each other. At this stage, gone case liao (willing partners). They may or may not moved into the sex stage. Maybe guy got no condom or woman suddenly feels guilty. Quite difficult to forgive at this stage. (Couple relationship damage)

(4) the 4th is having sex. To progress to here, likely 1, 2 and 3 are done. The end liao. Wife may repeat many times because sex is given and she enjoys others to pleasure her. Likely divorce stage liao.

Just my 2 cent worth. Don’t like say wife petting with guy then divorce. Some guys are ass. They purposely forced themselves on vulnerable women. If you fall into their trap, then wasted. You are delivering your wife to them.
Very good analysis!
Old 09-04-2021, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
I feel got 4 levels

I think mine went to your level 2. I cannot prove that it has reached 3 or 4. But then level 2 cannot be wife not willing. If not willing will not take off panties for him to rub pussy. Can push hand away if really not willing even if he tries to force.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1