The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2020, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How to handle assholes

Hi everyone would like to share my story of how i learnt to choose friends wisely....

My story involves one big asshole, lets call him MA.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:36 AM
Samster

nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to handle assholes

MA was an ex-colleague who i had no issues talking to in office last time. When I transferred MA kept in contact with me and he soon found out that I am a chiongster who frequent spas and FLs.

MA started engaging me more often and asked me to intro him to some of the better gals I tried. I was honestly ok and intro-ed him so some of the good spas in my opinion.

First negative experience with MA:
One day i met MA and he said he wanted to go to a spa that I recommended. I offered to fetch him there. When he entered my car he immediately said, "wah bro u are my VICE driver" I didn't think if it much at first but then as i share more u will realize how shameless this asshole is.

Upon reaching the spa, I gave MA the standard briefing and explanation on who in the spa is gd, how much etc... I smelled something fishy when later i told MA that I find the advertisements in this forum and I asked MA to create an account. MA said "why i need an account, I just go thru you lor"
By now i already know this asshole is a dick already... haha nonetheless I still kept in contact cos i am a nice guy
Old 02-10-2020, 04:47 AM
Samster

Second negative exp with MA:

One day i was sharing with MA on some advertisements of FLs i found. Immediately MA got all excited and asked if i got any lobang for ex SQ girls. I showed him what I could find and I sensed he was gearing to go. As usual MA say he needed more info on the ads that i found. I was getting pissed but i tot aiya this CB need help la, maybe he is old man dunno how to use computer so need help to get info.

Anyways i gave him what i could find.... true enough this dick went for it... next thing i knew he asked me to meet him. When I met him, i felt something amiss. MA seemed angry and I found out that he had a bad experience. The farking thing he did was then he started accusing me for recommending him shit. OK so i know this CB kia is really farking low EQ. What made it worse was how MA then started to push the shit to me and asked me to try this FL out myself. it's one thing to experience shit, it's another to purposely recommend shit to others.... i call this revenge thinking.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:56 AM
Samster

So to end my ranting I will summarize what i want to recommend to all bros here. In choosing friends be careful not to get pple like MA, who can be pretty persuasive at times but all they want is to make use of others. I have actually given MA many gd recommendations that made him so high that he went on to bring the gals out to hotels....

Same thing when he has a goal he does it himself selfishly and when i ask him for commission for the gal he like so much, he say treat me go prata. Really cheapo, i give him good and pretty gal (not only one, gave at least 2 others that he also liked) he give just one prata, really CB.

haha any bros love a gd rant or wanna exchange recommendations let me know. I am a experienced chiongster and have enough info to share but I will choose carefully cos there are just too many MAs out there. To me the word is respect. Thank you for reading.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 15
ubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud of

Camping for updates, thank you for sharing bro
Old 03-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
So to end my ranting I will summarize what i want to recommend to all bros here. In choosing friends be careful not to get pple like MA, who can be pretty persuasive at times but all they want is to make use of others. I have actually given MA many gd recommendations that made him so high that he went on to bring the gals out to hotels....

Same thing when he has a goal he does it himself selfishly and when i ask him for commission for the gal he like so much, he say treat me go prata. Really cheapo, i give him good and pretty gal (not only one, gave at least 2 others that he also liked) he give just one prata, really CB.

haha any bros love a gd rant or wanna exchange recommendations let me know. I am a experienced chiongster and have enough info to share but I will choose carefully cos there are just too many MAs out there. To me the word is respect. Thank you for reading.
What were you expecting from him? For him to give you an angpow everytime you recommended him a good bonk? You may as well be an OKT then and get the girls to work for you. LOL

You knowingly helped him and took pity on him, thought to yourself, im such a nice guy, im gonna help this old guy out, intro him some FL/MLs and then you expect compensation?

Want to help, then help from the goodness of your heart and with no expectations lah.
Old 03-10-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Yep, your friend is one big asshole, and you my friend is one big naive hillbilly boy
Old 03-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Re: How to handle assholes

Quote:

One day i was sharing with MA on some advertisements of FLs i found. Immediately MA got all excited and asked if i got any lobang for ex SQ girls. I showed him what I could find and I sensed he was gearing to go. As usual MA say he needed more info on the ads that i found. I was getting pissed but i tot aiya this CB need help la, maybe he is old man dunno how to use computer so need help to get info.

Anyways i gave him what i could find.... true enough this dick went for it... next thing i knew he asked me to meet him. When I met him, i felt something amiss. MA seemed angry and I found out that he had a bad experience. The farking thing he did was then he started accusing me for recommending him shit. OK so i know this CB kia is really farking low EQ. What made it worse was how MA then started to push the shit to me and asked me to try this FL out myself. it's one thing to experience shit, it's another to purposely recommend shit to others.... i call this revenge thinking.
So summary is, the gals said that they are SQ gals. but in the end, he found out that they are not? Always put a disclaimer if you are not sure.

Did he actually treat you prata? Or he just paid lip service? If latter, better that you dump this friend now. Former, at least you know this friend is a cheapo but least kept his word.

Long story short, if you expect bigger rewards than prata. Always put it out upfront 1st. For me, I pay you $50 per contact, regardless. But the gal must be those ons type and you pull the strings abit. Def, better than prata. I will take almost anything thing expect land whales. Least, i being honest here.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
So summary is, the gals said that they are SQ gals. but in the end, he found out that they are not? Always put a disclaimer if you are not sure.

Did he actually treat you prata? Or he just paid lip service? If latter, better that you dump this friend now. Former, at least you know this friend is a cheapo but least kept his word.

Long story short, if you expect bigger rewards than prata. Always put it out upfront 1st. For me, I pay you $50 per contact, regardless. But the gal must be those ons type and you pull the strings abit. Def, better than prata. I will take almost anything thing expect land whales. Least, i being honest here.
It's not good to earn $50 by introducing very chio girls to the guys here. A couple of guys have to break their hands and legs to earn $50. Just give a bit as a form of charity.

I will not hestitate not to reply to any of the girls here bec several spoilbrat girls dun spare a thought for the guys and think of themselves only. A few are good but it is not seen in this forum, awaiting for them to reveal themselves, hopefully soon or next year.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

just cut him off
no need to deal with him again
rather go cheong alone than go with such people

my friends who intro me places to play, at least good intro i'll treat them to a decent meal or 1 tower of beer as incentive
Old 04-10-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi everyone would like to share my story of how i learnt to choose friends wisely....

My story involves one big asshole, lets call him MA.
just cut off solve all the problems
Old 08-10-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crusader1852 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just cut off and move on, bro.
Old 09-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Choose to celebrate the wins in your life instead of holding onto the bad stuff. There will always be assholes & bitches around. Its a game of relativity, how can all of us be saints all the time. Learn the lesson and stay away. You don’t need that many “friends” , just a few who can be there when you need them is already a blessing.
Old 10-10-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Yea i supposed the saying that nice guys always finish last is true to a certain extent....
My story has a happy ending la actually.... So anyway I have shared to many pple and tarnished the dude's image at an level that is honestly so bad that i feel bad myself.
I think karma can be a bitch and hope I don't get any of it... Cheers all. Thank you for reading!
Old 16-10-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
B88Bs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I think you can count yourself lucky here because MA is a self exposing leech that played himself. In most experiences, the rule is always YMMV , and if hes an old fart, hes probably going to get the short end of the stick.

Kudos to you for even driving him and putting up with him for so long, you definitely have a higher tolerance than me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1