The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 12
wings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

Since ur uncke staying alone, maybe u can pay for him a part time maid to help him clean his house and his shaft like a weekly schedule.
Old 25-01-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
yes those lonely old days ...

but it is too late to get a good woman when around 50 ... still think of Viet / PRC / Phil village girls better choice
sometimes when its fated u do get to meet your soulmate even at an older age. I have an ex colleague who met her life companion at 55yo (he 57yo) and it's been 3 yrs since and we can tell they are happy.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
sometimes when its fated u do get to meet your soulmate even at an older age. I have an ex colleague who met her life companion at 55yo (he 57yo) and it's been 3 yrs since and we can tell they are happy.
yes there are, but very rare nowadays ... and most stories heard are very sad ones

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 26-01-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 7
phaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of light

I think TS should check the uncle's insurance/healthcare plan as well. If he fall sick and require treatment/hospital, it gonna eat into the cash saved. Even with the insurance, should plan how to pay the premium fee without a job.

For the bros suggesting Thailand or Vietnam, I'm not sure about Vietnam but Thailand has very good healthcare. Also, there are some good videos on youtube how to retire in Thailand.
Old 26-01-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
yes there are, but very rare nowadays ... and most stories heard are very sad ones
Yes, such soulmates encounters are far and few. I think the world needs more love, so many people are so deprived that even a stranger's hug can bring tears
Old 03-02-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 16
10inch is one of the Best!10inch is one of the Best!10inch is one of the Best!10inch is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wertvirilllr View Post
you are dead wrong!

Singaporean/malaysian women are even more money-minded.

I am speaking from personal experiences. I am divorced with a 15-years-old son and I am 46-years-old, and I have a Polytechnic diploma and I own a 5-room HDB flat and I had been matched-make with so many dates with early 40s singaporean/malaysian women in the past 5 years and all of them are so money-minded.

They themselves are already in their 40s and their own educational qualification are only max O-levels and they are extremely average-looking and yet they kept asking me do I have at least $500,000 in my bank account or do I have master degree or at least bachelor degree lah, and still looking for men that owns a condo etc.

Although those Vietnam/PRCs/Thai also have some bad hats, but generally PRCs/Vietnam/Thai women are not as money-minded as singaporean/malaysian women.

I am now happily married to a Vietnamese woman since 2019.

And talking about malaysian women, malaysian women are very hypocritical and even more cunning. It is becos about 30% to 35% of singaporean-chinese have parents that are ex-malaysians hence these selfish singaporeans due to their own vested biased selfish interests of having malaysian parents hence they always say that malaysian women are good but this is not true and they are dead wrong.

Becos 1) those malaysians that come to singapore during 1950s to 1970s their character are totally different from those malaysians that come to singapore in 1990s till now.

and 2)those singaporean-chinese that have malaysian parents, you touch your hearts and ask yourselves are your malaysian parents really good people or nasty wicked people?? How did your malaysian parents treat strangers and other people?? Becos for chinese race people, to measure whether a person is good or nasty, you cannot see how she treat her own children as a yardstick to measure her character becos 99% of all chinese race people even if they are very wicked people, they also will treat their children well.

The malaysians that come to singapore nowadays is only for 1 reason only, the money and the 3 to 1 exchange rate.
I can't agree more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1