The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2020, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pooptifex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fappable SAF Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Wah, I got to serve with an Navy ME2 before that appeared on pioneer mag and other places. To public and superior she like to smile and talk about serving the country, but in real life she was a b!tch who enjoyed getting NSF into trouble and charged.

Like she pao toh one NSF for working part time on weekend to support his family, but she moonlight as a influencer on IG and get paid for sponsorship.
Is she very pretty to even be an influencer?
Old 27-06-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sammyisadog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by danesama View Post

My favorite Armour girl now
This girl is damn troublesome, his father used to find trouble with secondary school kids. And from what I heard, she made her (very well-loved by others) OC back in SCS formally formally apologized for making "sexist jokes"
Old 27-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 6
Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEgAmE93 View Post
What's ER????
Lol I know her personally. Drama queen.
ER = early release / break bond.
Old 27-06-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxk99 View Post
The SAF deserve it la, don't want to take care of NSF, only know how to roll red carpet for spoiled brat females. Even now they paying NSFs less than peanuts but making so many scholarships targeted at getting more women into the force.

In her case also want to paint her as a postergirl, and give so much publicity and special treatment.

Last edited by otherOne; 27-06-2020 at 03:41 PM. Reason: r
Old 28-06-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
xmodconnects deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wow damn zek ark man, what is she doing now after ER
Old 28-06-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 6
Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodconnects View Post
wow damn zek ark man, what is she doing now after ER
‘Influenza’ lor, like one of our bros here mentioned she was already doing it as her side income when she was still a regular, but still got the cheek to pao toh people who are working cause really need money to support family.
Old 28-06-2020, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 12
mamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol this thread turn into gossip about a certain someone. Any more stories about that b*tch?
Old 28-06-2020, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Wah, I got to serve with an Navy ME2 before that appeared on pioneer mag and other places. To public and superior she like to smile and talk about serving the country, but in real life she was a b!tch who enjoyed getting NSF into trouble and charged.

Like she pao toh one NSF for working part time on weekend to support his family, but she moonlight as a influencer on IG and get paid for sponsorship.
what are you waiting for ?? just bunk knife her.
Old 28-06-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
xmodconnects deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this kind of people really damn cb, take taxpayer money to paotoh fellow singaporean when she is also moonlighting

As regular is moonlighting allowed?
Old 29-06-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 12
mamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 29-06-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
‘Influenza’ lor, like one of our bros here mentioned she was already doing it as her side income when she was still a regular, but still got the cheek to pao toh people who are working cause really need money to support family.
Really is Clarie meh? She only ME1-2 and not ME2.

Now studying in NTU marine engineering I think, after her ER
During her days in navy she got drive one leh, some volkswagen beetle
Old 29-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaf0rk View Post
Wah who is this! Chio sia
Old 29-06-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
I remember that, and she was promoting Volkswagen on instagram probably as part of a sponsorship. Still can drive to camp, how brazen lmao.
Old 29-06-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
stiffmeister101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstiffmeister101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstiffmeister101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Really is Clarie meh? She only ME1-2 and not ME2.

Now studying in NTU marine engineering I think, after her ER

I don't think Clarie left the force. She just went for further studies. Her IG page still states 'work for singapore navy'
Old 29-06-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffmeister101 View Post
I don't think Clarie left the force. She just went for further studies. Her IG page still states 'work for singapore navy'
She look great. +8 points for exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1