The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical View Post
She's a malaysian chinese, if you walk from the back, her house is the 3 on the left and go up and last room on the left. I felt cheated tho.
Let me guess, from the back, 17, follow by 11, then house 9 yah? I think if you have go further down 1 more house, 2nd floor the last room on the left you might be a happier man.

Cheers.
Old 27-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
..Room 28 on the other side has no customer too but nice looking WL. I suppose she is Miki. I dont seem to see any FR about her. However,the room next to her have a long queue. Who would she be?
What puzzle me is where is Sugar and Queenies' rooms?
Any assitance from brothers would be appreciated. thanks.
I think bro Fornicator posted a FR on Miki some time back. The room next to her, usually with a queue is Imelda or known here as Sugar which he also had a FR up recently.

Cheers.
Old 28-03-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
where?no head no tail bro.

Btw today (27/03/10) went to BL and get H16R14,from forum Know her name is Ivy,bro fornicator have said tomorrow her last day and off for 1 month.
First time on her,here is my short FR:
body:lot of pimples mark at her back.minus pt.
breast:A maybe A minus
french:I never initiate...maybe have?
BBBJ and BJ:short short one,not shiok at all.
AR:have short short one,also not shiok at all.
FJ:I quickly shoot and go...totally no chemistry.
Start by asking me to lay on bed,back face her,she lah abit here and there a few seconds,then ask me stand on four limbs,then AR a few seconds,then BBBJ from Behind afew seconds,then ask me to lay on bed kuku bird face her,she BBBJ a few seconds and cap me,BJ afew seconds and cow girl me,her back facing me.
ride 2 mins or so,me no feeling,request change position to missionary.
Start pumping her hard and few minutes later i shoot.Didnt wait for my bro to cool down and wash me already.
RTF:No no,no chemistry.
Damage:50$
Bro old cock, so sorry about your sessions with Ivy. I also don't know but all you have mentioned in your post are the opposite to what I had in my sessions with her. This just goes to show that WLs have different standards for different Bros. I don't understand, we all pay same, but they (WL) treat us differently. Anyways, this is my FR on her on my last RTF:

Name : Ivy
Looks : 8/10 - nice make-up and new hairdo
Figure : 7/10 - nice round ass
Frenching : 7/10
Catbath : 7/10
Ballsuck : 7/10
AR : 8/10
69 : 8/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 - doggy, then missionary
Attitude : 9/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Yes
Damage : $50

Cheers.
Old 28-03-2010, 02:49 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
I think bro Fornicator posted a FR on Miki some time back. The room next to her, usually with a queue is Imelda or known here as Sugar which he also had a FR up recently.

Cheers.
Hello Bros, H072F room configuration:

Right wing: Ann R01 - my 1st session 10 Jan. RTF 27 March, FR later, Chris R02, Kathy R06 and Queenie R05.

Left wing: Miki R28 then Sugar R03.

I have tried all of them except for Kathy R06.

FR as per my last sessions:

Ann - R01
When : 27 March - 1st RTF
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 8/10 - great ass, her breasts are a handful, I can't get enough of them
Frenching : 7/10 - her teeth a bit black
Ballsuck : 9.5/10 - this is the only session where I really felt my balls where sucked and licked clean!
AR : 8/10 - I am on doggy position while she licking my asshole
69 : 9/10 - suck my cock and again, amazing ballsuck! I licked clean her pussy and asshole. Suck her soft ass cheeks and release with "popping" sound.
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 - doggy, I dare not change position as I worry I lost momentum again. Her ass cheeks bouncing while I pump her in my full view, i come within seconds and continue pumping a bit more afterwards.
RTF : Yes!

Chris - R02

When : 23 Feb - 1st day working after 1 month leave
Figure : 7/10
Frenching : 8/10
Ballsuck : 7/10
AR : 8/10
69 : 9/10
FJ : 8/10 - missionary
RTF : Yes - I was about to RTF this afternoon but got 1 guy in queue, who once in a while lean on the door to listen what's going on inside, alamak! I later realize she on booking because Ann's previous session finished already so I call on Ann. After we finish, same guy still waiting for Chris! Aiyoh!

Sugar - R03

Figure : 7/10 - she's thin
Frenching : NIL
Ballsuck : NIL
AR : NIL
69 : NIL
BBBJ : 7/10 - so gentle I hardly felt a thing, but my didi so damn hard!
FJ : 6/10 - missionary
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : If there's nobody else around, and no queue, maybe.

Queenie - R05

Ballsuck : 6/10
AR : 6/10
69 : NIL
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 6/10 - doggy - pumped her hard!
Attitude : 5/10
GFE : 5/10
RTF : No

Miki - R28

Ballsuck : NIL
AR : NIL
69 : NIL - I paint her lah
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 - doggy
Attitude : 5/10
GFE : 02/10
RTF : No - not 4th time for me.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 28-03-2010 at 02:57 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 28-03-2010, 03:03 AM
Samster

Greetings Bro sub2lady2, Thank you, thank you sir for your ups points, appreciate your kindness.

My ups list: Bros justfuckit, yangguo, and sub2lady2.

Cheers.
Old 28-03-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

Reached PT around 1:00pm, target Jack H07R02 but she not working, next go to Ada H16R10 also not working, go to Moon's door H16R17 and see that she start work 30 April. Next Catherine H14R13, not working and later learned from H14 boss that she on 1 month leave.

Went back to H07 thinking of Chris, go upstairs, she working but got 1 guy queue. Ann working, Kathy and Queenie available but I don't want, Miki working, Sugar either not yet in or she off. So, after Ann's door opened, I go in.

Once again FR only for Ann:

When : 27 March - 1st RTF
Figure : 8/10 - great ass, her breasts are a handful, I can't get enough of them
Frenching : 7/10 - her teeth a bit black
Ballsuck : 9.5/10 - this is the only session where I really felt my balls where sucked and licked clean!
AR : 8/10 - I am on doggy position while she licking my asshole
69 : 9/10 - suck my cock and again, amazing ballsuck! I also licked clean her pussy and asshole. Suck her soft ass cheeks and release with "popping" sound.
FJ : 8/10 - doggy, I dare not change position as I worry I lost momentum again. Her ass cheeks bouncing while I pump her in my full view, i come within seconds and continue pumping a bit more afterwards.
RTF : Yes!

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 28-03-2010 at 03:40 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 28-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
oh yes, maggie, sally , mun mun all got BBBJ n AR, I tried 3 of them liao, not bad too
Quote:
Originally Posted by justfuckit View Post
Yes confirm the above 3 provide good BBBJ and AR, RTF them already
I can't wait to try Mun Mun, and to RTF Sally. Hopefully next week if time permits.

BTW Bro justfuckit, ups you my 1 humblr point.

Cheers.

Next ups list: Bros yangguo and sud2lady2

Last edited by fornicator; 28-03-2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 28-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Critical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Let me guess, from the back, 17, follow by 11, then house 9 yah? I think if you have go further down 1 more house, 2nd floor the last room on the left you might be a happier man.

Cheers.
It was my maiden trip. I guess i should have just walk forward.
Old 28-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

fornicator, thanks for the room configuration of H7 2nd level.
From your field reports I note that Miki R28 and Queenie R5 do not go down well with you. No wonder when I was there last friday they were both not working although there was a good crowd up there waiting for other WLs on that floor. All this show that those WLs who are service-oriented with GF feelings, bbbj, AR etc are getting all the businesses from you and others,hahaha.In other words, we, choingsters are no fools. However, Miki and Queenie are nice looking WLs whom I was attracted to at first glance however I did not proceed cause I would like first to read your honest to goodness FRs on them before dashing like a jack rabbit into their rooms. As Super previously said it is not a cheap past time at $50.- per shot.
With regard to Sally H2r3 which I bonked last friday, I like to clarify that she does bbbj which was offered to me but I requested for BJ which I am happy with.
Tomorow is the start of another new week and with it I am aiming to try those 3 top WLs which your recommended to me plus Chris H7r2. I think I would also wish to RTF Joyce H7r6 - any idea if she is working? thanks.
Old 28-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro old cock, so sorry about your sessions with Ivy. I also don't know but all you have mentioned in your post are the opposite to what I had in my sessions with her.
Its ok bro fornicator,not everybody will receive the same treatment from WL at BL.
There are so many option there,so just move on to try others.H16 I usually go for Moon,but to bad that day she was not around,on 1 month leave.
Thank bro F for your contribution in this forum...I consider yr FR as Pertain guide for horny bees!U the man.Keep it up and post more info for bros here.

happy bonking
Old 29-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
From your field reports I note that Miki R28 and Queenie R5 do not go down well with you. No wonder when I was there last friday they were both not working although there was a good crowd up there waiting for other WLs on that floor. All this show that those WLs who are service-oriented with GF feelings, bbbj, AR etc are getting all the businesses from you and others,hahaha.In other words, we, choingsters are no fools. However, Miki and Queenie are nice looking WLs whom I was attracted to at first glance however I did not proceed cause I would like first to read your honest to goodness FRs on them before dashing like a jack rabbit into their rooms. As Super previously said it is not a cheap past time at $50.- per shot.
With regard to Sally H2r3 which I bonked last friday, I like to clarify that she does bbbj which was offered to me but I requested for BJ which I am happy with.
Tomorow is the start of another new week and with it I am aiming to try those 3 top WLs which your recommended to me plus Chris H7r2. I think I would also wish to RTF Joyce H7r6 - any idea if she is working? thanks.
As always Bro obat22, you are most welcome.

Yes, Miki and Queenie, to me are dead fish. But I am not saying you don't try. Who know's? Maybe you got chemistry? When I first bonked Ann H07(2F)R01, I thought, ok lah, she much more better than Miki and Queenie. Then I RTF last Saturday, whoa! She more GFE than my first sessions! She laughing, smile at me, she more relaxed! Now I can't stop thinking about her! I so much wanted to RTF this afternoon before I go to work, but I remembered what you said to take it easy and slow down. So, I calmed myself down and didn't RTF, but my little brother here kept shouting for Ann! Sigh.

Thank you Bro, a bit flattered after reading what you said, "however I did not proceed cause I would like first to read your honest to goodness FRs on them before dashing like a jack rabbit into their rooms", thanks for your kind words. But honestly Bro, you should try them for yourself. If it turned out I was right, at least you had the experience, but if it turned out I was wrong and they both work for you, then better lah.

Yes, another new week! Can't wait to see and RTF Ann! God her tits are awesome. Can't stop thinking of the time when I was playing with her nipples while she was washing me and we TCSS. Shiok! Her nipples was responsive, and so was my xiao didi, haha!

Joyce lately not working, I always see her door closed and no light. I also hope I can RTF Jack H07R02. Good luck to us! Take care Bro!

Cheers.
Old 29-03-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
Its ok bro fornicator,not everybody will receive the same treatment from WL at BL.
There are so many option there,so just move on to try others.H16 I usually go for Moon,but to bad that day she was not around,on 1 month leave.
Thank bro F for your contribution in this forum...I consider yr FR as Pertain guide for horny bees!U the man.Keep it up and post more info for bros here.

happy bonking
You welcome Bro, I only try to help. Thank you for your kind words, but do keep in mind that there is only 1 "U the man", and this belongs to our good Bro U-Da-Man! Haha!

I am glad that you moved on. Agree that in H16 is the most with many options. Got Vivi, Jennifer, Lynn, and Carol. Have fun Bro.

Cheers.
Old 29-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro, I'm back in my office with my records at hand. Would just like to add the dates of my visit to H072F WLs.

Ann R01 - 27 March RTF (1)
Chris R02 - 23 February RTF (10)
Sugar/Imelda R03 - 16 March 1st session
Queenie R05 - 08 September 2009 1st session
Miki R28 - 15 November 2009 RTF (3)

As for Joyce H071FR06 - 07 November 2009 1st session

Try to come before 6:30 or 7:00pm. When I first saw Joyce and wanted to call her, it was a weekday. I go after office, she lights off already. So, I go Saturday afternoon - 07 November (can check but should be correct), she available, I try. She mentioned she always go back early. The reason I never RTF was during BBBJ I can feel her teeth scratching the skin of my shaft, pain you know. I hope she improve already. Sure, will RTF also in coming days.

Cheers.
Old 29-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

fornicator, a very good log book you have kept indeed. WOW! rtf 10 times with Chris R02.Must be dammed good, man, die die must try. By now u should know how many hair she has underneath, hahaha. Is she good looking, slim and able french,bbbj etc? No wonder 3 people were queueing last friday.
re Joyce H7r6, I heard about this teeth thingy but when she did the bbbj last three weeks ago it was dammed good, no teeth feeling but shiok! This is the reason why I wish to rtf again. Another of my target is Janet H12r8 whom I have yet to try. I understand she should be returning soon. Cheers!
Old 29-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
fornicator, a very good log book you have kept indeed. WOW! rtf 10 times with Chris R02.Must be dammed good, man, die die must try. By now u should know how many hair she has underneath, hahaha. Is she good looking, slim and able french,bbbj etc? No wonder 3 people were queueing last friday.
re Joyce H7r6, I heard about this teeth thingy but when she did the bbbj last three weeks ago it was dammed good, no teeth feeling but shiok! This is the reason why I wish to rtf again. Another of my target is Janet H12r8 whom I have yet to try. I understand she should be returning soon. Cheers!
Bro, it's not only Chris that I had multiple RTF with. There's also Ada H16R10 RTF (20) but she's on AWOL! Ivy H16R14 RTF (19) on leave 1 month, Diamond H24R12 RTF (13), Xiao Tian H24R28 RTF (10), Violet H14R06 RTF (9), MJ H12R06 RTF (9) on 1 month leave, and the list goes on. Now these are RTF which means it doesn't include my 1st sessions, so all of them +1 and that is the actual total how many times I bonked them.

I am logging my PT visits so I can keep track. Also, I am telling you this (my RTF) just to keep you and other Bros guided and informed that there are many, not only Chris, that are "damned good, man, die die must try"! Please, please, it is not my intention to brag. I hope you don't take it that way.

As for the hair underneath, sorry Bro, I don't count them, I'd rather lick them clean, haha. Ok joking aside, Chris is a bit fat but there's something in her that made me tingle. Take note, "made". Because right now, it is Ann H072FR01 that is making me tingle! Grrrr!

Oh, almost forgot, Janet H12R08 should've been back yesterday, as per the note on her door the date says 28 March. Yes, she also one of my targets.

Cheers Bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1