The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!
Re: Cheng Du- China

I need to shuttle from Chong Qing to Chendu, which is more convenience, by rail, bus or air? Any brother knows please enlightened.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush
I need to shuttle from Chong Qing to Chendu, which is more convenience, by rail, bus or air? Any brother knows please enlightened.
Ha..ha.. for convenient of course by air lah...slightly less than one hr. But plus the early check n check out time.... abt 3 hrs...Of course more exp.

By express bus.... around 4 hrs depending on yr traveling time. The newly restructed highway is quite good...much less jam now... Train i have not try before... cannot comment...

Thus if your on yr own account....Bus good enough, can see the scenery some more but if on company accounts and got time constraint..then by air loh....

Sichuan n CQ got damm pretty gals...drooling...thinking of them... Very delicious too....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 06-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
...Bus good enough, can see the scenery some more but if on company accounts and got time constraint..then by air loh....
Sichuan n CQ got damm pretty gals...drooling...thinking of them... Very delicious too....
Thanks brother.
It my first time there and is on company account, I will travel on bus, use the saving from air, use it to get a gals as companion since brother mentioned the gals in CQ are delicious. Moreover, got scenery to see and girl besides is fantastic idea.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
wonsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush
Thanks brother.
It my first time there and is on company account, I will travel on bus, use the saving from air, use it to get a gals as companion since brother mentioned the gals in CQ are delicious. Moreover, got scenery to see and girl besides is fantastic idea.

try the bus b4...not bad....and if u are lucky...u get to sian those meimei on the saem bus as u....
Old 06-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonsim
try the bus b4...not bad....and if u are lucky...u get to sian those meimei on the saem bus as u....
Thanks brother,

...at first I was bit reluntant to fly to CQ then shuttle to Chengdu but now with the FR brother provide, I am looking forward to the trip.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Haa...ha... Bro PTR,

So you must be there again last few days is it ???

Have fun..
Hahaha Bro Sinoview,

You seem to know me well. Yes, I went to the HC on extreme need. Must let go once in a while.

See you soon in any part of China. I am now in the north.

Regards

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-07-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
shanghaitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Cheng Du- China

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Must let go once in a while.
Dear Big Bro PTR!
The above must be the understatement of the year! hahahha... once in a while for a high SPI bro like yourself? Come on... you're THE MAN! You're being too humble....

Actually, HC is a waste of your "talent" with troves upon troves of girls falling at your feet at such alarming rates.. hehhehe... your charm and charisma works wonders my dear bro! And that's a FACT!!!

Anyway, hope you're having a fruitful trip in China, be it for business or pleasure..

See you soon in Shanghai! Perhaps we can finally get around to having tea...

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan
Old 11-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Samster

...will reach Airport Chongqing at 11.30pm and after clearing custom and immigration is about 12.30 am don't feel like check in hotel, any brother know of any MP or club can enjoy and relax till the morning before check in hotel.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaitan
Dear Big Bro PTR!
The above must be the understatement of the year! hahahha... once in a while for a high SPI bro like yourself? Come on... you're THE MAN! You're being too humble....

Actually, HC is a waste of your "talent" with troves upon troves of girls falling at your feet at such alarming rates.. hehhehe... your charm and charisma works wonders my dear bro! And that's a FACT!!!

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan
Dear Bro Shanghaitan,

I am not a humble person, but a Simple Man (Pu Tong Ren). As I am taking a long rest, would still have to let go once in a while when there is a need. Actually, you know what, after I let go in the HC, I get a call from the Sichuan Mei Mei whom I met (you saw her also) in Shanghai. She told me that she was back in Chengdu. Alamark! Just unloaded! At my advanced age, no storage space, so I had an empty tank. She wanted to see me, but I told her that I could only see her a day after (that I had to leave for home). She came in the morning of that day, and I was practically "Raped". sob...sob.... How can she outrage the modesty of an Old Man, hehehehehe....... Anyway, I had a good sleep in the plane later.

wow! an UFO and a PTR can have many girls fall on me. Not true lah...I hope I had the body of the young ones, like you, WhamBam, shengge, Maverick72, and the strongman ultra88man, and many others. Sigh.....

I am now in the North West of China, and have just unloaded to a Dong Bei mei mei yesterday evening. Luckily I was in a corner room of the hotel suite, or else, everyone in the hotel would have though that someone was crying (with joy???). Her stereo was on full blast. These Dong Bei mei mei.

Your thread is going well, congratulation! I will catch up with you for a tea session the next time I am in Shanghai (which will be soon).

Regards from _____

PTR aka UFO

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 11-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Cheng Du- China

Quote:
(1)and I was practically "Raped". sob...sob....

(2)wow! an UFO and a PTR can have many girls fall on me. Not true lah...I hope I had the body of the young ones, like you, WhamBam, shengge, Maverick72, and the strongman ultra88man, and many others. Sigh.....

(3)Your thread is going well, congratulation! I will catch up with you for a tea session the next time I am in Shanghai (which will be soon).

Regards from _____

PTR aka UFO
Big Bro PuTonRen!
How are you!!
(1) That's a really really good "problem" to have... something which I can safely say "I have none!".. hahahaha

(2) I think there's a typo error.... you've mistakenly included me into the list of young ones.. it should be "..body of the young ones like WhamBam, shengge, Maverick72, and the strongman ultra88man, and many others..:

and (3) Would look forward to meeting you for tea in Shanghai..

By the way, after much soul searching and deliberation, I'm now going by the name of Mr BLAND... which suit me much better than Shanghaitan... as I feel that I don't "deserve" that name at all... right Bro?

Cheerio~!
Mr BLAND
Old 11-07-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaitan
Big Bro PuTonRen!

By the way, after much soul searching and deliberation, I'm now going by the name of Mr BLAND... which suit me much better than Shanghaitan... as I feel that I don't "deserve" that name at all... right Bro?

Cheerio~!
Mr BLAND
Dear Bro Shanghaitan,

You are a cool, reasonable and intelligent person, that possess the necessary qualities to be an Advisor and Shanghaitan. If one reads your post, other than the humble words, there are wisdom found in between the lines. I enjoy every bit of your posts and learnt a great deal from them.

Mr. Bland.....What the hell is it.. Shanghaitan is the man.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 11-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Cheng Du- China

Quote:
Dear Bro Shanghaitan,

You are a cool, reasonable and intelligent person, that possess the necessary qualities to be an Advisor and Shanghaitan. If one reads your post, other than the humble words, there are wisdom found in between the lines. I enjoy every bit of your posts and learnt a great deal from them.

Mr. Bland.....What the hell is it.. Shanghaitan is the man.
Big Bro PuTonRen,
You're absolutely right that Shanghaitan is the man! It's a name for "the man" which unfortunately I'm not... not by a long shot after doing some self-analysis.

Found that I'm Bland as opposed to colorful, exciting and full of energy... just like our brothers in Shanghai and all over China... sigh.. how I wish I can live up to the name...

Well... glad to see you reply to my posts... I'm honored... looking forward to seeing you soon!

Cheerio~!
Mr BLAND...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1