The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
I died when she started screaming...
Old 25-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is it a watch-cam? Can share the device info?
Old 26-02-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Who’s the lady next next to scuba shop? Have a nice smile and quite a nice sharp face
Old 26-02-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

The lady in video looks like D cup viet Lisa
Old 26-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestTiger View Post
Zap The Small Bird ---------------> tabamo tabamo tabamo tabamo tabamo <--------------- Zap Till His Pants Drop
Old 27-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 22
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
Who’s the lady next next to scuba shop? Have a nice smile and quite a nice sharp face
Should be Elena?
Old 27-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah first shop shd be Elena... wonder if the girls in the other 2 shops changed?
Old 27-02-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Not the first shop. The second shop after scuba. Or considered the middle shop but the last shop seems closed down le.
Old 27-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mid shop I only know her as 小妖精. Massage very hard and strong. BJ quite sensual, FJ normal.
Old 27-02-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Last shop is jessica , second last is lina
Old 28-02-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

Can any bro advise what is the price range at this mall? Can pm me if not convenient to post in public.
Old 28-02-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
LouChuNi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Can any bro advise what is the price range at this mall? Can pm me if not convenient to post in public.
Those cb milf will look at u. If u look gong Kia type aka stupid silly she will open her crocodile mouth. $250 for full service. Or $180 for quick hj.

U must know how to play the games with these ML.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

If you are good at negotiation skills, you should be able to get the full array at not more than 3 figures. I ever had 1 full session for $50 with XW once, because it was my birthday (had to show IC) lol
Old 01-03-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 13
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute

jessica is the china woman?

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 03-03-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
r_y_a_n_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to Parklane this week to pick up some audio equipment. Have not set foot in this building for many years and lo and behold when I walked past Xue-Er's shop for old times sake I was suprised to see her there standing at the doorway. She looks exactly the same as many years ago, still tall, MILFy and smoking hot. She didn't recognise me, which is kind of sad. Maybe i will RTM soon hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread