The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
attackinglion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Protected sexual intercourse.

Hey bros,

I usually do not have the habit of engaging in fj with freelancers due to safety concerns. I had fj with one 2 days back. Protected bj and fj and condom did not give way. I know most ppl feel that it's relatively safe. Just like to know from fellow bros if anyone caught anything nasty like stds or even hiv from protected sex? Does protected sex warrant a health check?
Old 14-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protected sexual intercourse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by attackinglion View Post
Hey bros,

I usually do not have the habit of engaging in fj with freelancers due to safety concerns. I had fj with one 2 days back. Protected bj and fj and condom did not give way. I know most ppl feel that it's relatively safe. Just like to know from fellow bros if anyone caught anything nasty like stds or even hiv from protected sex? Does protected sex warrant a health check?
It is possible to catch herpes and genital warts as condoms offer little protection against these STDs.

However, neither is life threatening and the majority of of those infected don't even know they have the disease because they don't have any symptoms.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro
You can check it out at

http://www.cdc.gov/

Will give you all the information you need. Happy and safe bonking
Old 09-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

if want 100% safe. practice abstinence.. else even with condom, got 1% risk to contract hiv and other troublesome disease which includes uncomfortable penile swab testing....

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 09-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

If u worried about STD, safest is juz do HJ but ask the gal to wash hands with soap first!
Old 09-11-2012, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
If u worried about STD, safest is juz do HJ but ask the gal to wash hands with soap first!
Alternatively, u can request for bj with cap

You Up Me, I up You, Everybody Up Up Up!!!!

By the way, i do keep track of my points daily, if ur nick/power does not tally with my received points,i will not honor it sorry.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

If u are worry about HIV or STD just go for a full test after 3 months at DSC...i remember many years ago there was this guy who contracted HIV though he wore 2 condom on tis nightclub hostess he screw...it was even publish on newspaper if anyone still recalls it...though such cases are far and few...u never knows....so good luck...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 09-11-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
abc4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honestly,

I do not understand why people who are so afraid will still go do such things.
If you are afraid then don't go outside fuck! Seriously!

The chances of you catching anything at all, is close to 0.
Maybe a slim (I'm talking about 1%) chance of catching Herpes? Warts?

Other then that, it's nothing.
Just chillout.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

What I really don't understand is that people worry so much about the small possibility of catching some STD or HIV, and yet ignore the much higher risk of getting hit by a car, being involved in a car crash, or getting a heart attack/stroke, lung cancer, getting hit by killer litter, etc.

And yet they happily get into cars, eat junk food, smoke cigarettes, walk under HDB blocks, etc, without ever asking for tips for avoiding such misfortunes which are more likely to strike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc4ever View Post
Honestly,

I do not understand why people who are so afraid will still go do such things.
If you are afraid then don't go outside fuck! Seriously!

The chances of you catching anything at all, is close to 0.
Maybe a slim (I'm talking about 1%) chance of catching Herpes? Warts?

Other then that, it's nothing.
Just chillout.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBallMan View Post
Alternatively, u can request for bj with cap
Of course the bed could collapse and she accidentally bites your dick off. Nothing is ever 100% safe, not even a covered BJ.

To paranoid bros out there, the message is simple : if you can take the risk of crossing a road, you can take the risk of STD with protected sex. If you can't, then don't cross roads and don't fuck hookers.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Of course the bed could collapse and she
accidentally bites your dick off.
Hahaha, that was really funny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1