The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2016, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloabbl View Post
Bros, it is safe to carry about 25 million Rupiah cash to Jakarta right? Basically I will take Blue bird Taxi from Airport to Hotel and put these cash into the safe in the hotel room. First time to Jakarta. Maybe I am a bit excessive caution. hehe...
Jakarta is not as dangerous as you think. I would be more worried about pickpockets in China, Vietnam, and Cambodia over Indonesia.

As long as you go directly to hotel room and deposit in safe, you are fine. I remember hearing of incidents in CP China were some hotel staff would open customer's safe and take a few "Mao's" from cash stacks, hoping most people wouldn't notice. Never heard of such thing in Indo.

If you are worried, why don't you just withdraw from ATM and also use Credit Card? Most bank allow ATM withdrawal of 4Jt/day, along with CC that's more than enough for daily fun.
Old 13-08-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluesky12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablegio View Post
bro , how old r u ? if you dont mind i ask ..... how many years experience in this kinda scene ? im local chinese so probably i just "know" bit more. . . .
dancer <> sex slave so they are free to go anywhere they want ( if they want to ) if they say they live in "mess" its simply mean they not interested in you at all. many of my friend can go out with girls like that if they want to without money involved. mostly they live in nice "kos" (small apt) , if they like you enough , they will invite you to their "kos" and you can have fun for free .....
so bro .... she just playing you out for fun . dont waste your heart n emotion. i know exs malio dancer that become a "DJ" ..... title change to increase the "RATE" .......so yes, its all about the $$$
No I don't mind. I'm in my early thirties.

Last edited by bluesky12; 16-08-2016 at 11:07 AM.
Old 13-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iloabbl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Jakarta is not as dangerous as you think. I would be more worried about pickpockets in China, Vietnam, and Cambodia over Indonesia.

As long as you go directly to hotel room and deposit in safe, you are fine. I remember hearing of incidents in CP China were some hotel staff would open customer's safe and take a few "Mao's" from cash stacks, hoping most people wouldn't notice. Never heard of such thing in Indo.

If you are worried, why don't you just withdraw from ATM and also use Credit Card? Most bank allow ATM withdrawal of 4Jt/day, along with CC that's more than enough for daily fun.
Old 13-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess next week is a bad time to go since it is Indonesia National Day...?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 13-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky12 View Post
No I don't mind. I'm in my early thirties. Already married. Well, I wouldn't say I'm a frequent player. I would say I'm more of on and off explorer. Whenever I travel to somewhere new, I will look for fun in that place. I treat it like trying out new exotic food I've never tried before until I get bored of it. Memorable sex yes but never once love struck me with hookers. My greenhorn cheongster experience dated back to when I was in high school which was my first time to KTV. Didn't have a serious relationship until 22. I got into trouble with gangster before but thanks god I'm still in one piece. This is my own stereotypes of girls I met before:

jap: ridiculously expensive but the girl really treat you like king. Most of them don't like foreigner
korean: similarly, girls will reject you if you can't speak korean. Very horny. Take active role in bed.
Rusian: sex machine, will go to any extent you want
Chinese: very professional, treat sex like business deal. No feeling.
Singaporean: good chatter. Fire and forget experience.
Thai: mass produced sex workers. Not much to talk about
Vietnam: accommodating,caring and generally good listeners. This is the closest you can get to having a mistress.
Indo: wild and submissive.

So to say of all, VN girls somewhat similar to Indo girls that gave me GF feel. They do have similar sop stories of having difficult family to support and desire to marry you. Didn't buy it because I know they have many untold secrets and are just waiting for opportunity to change their life.

Don't know why I get soft this time with this Indo dancer. I guess partly because somehow I feel her feeling was a little genuine. She told me about the obsession she felt which I felt exactly the same way I feel about her so I thought it was good chemistry. She also said things like want to marry me, have kids which I of course interpret as the usual scripts I heard many times before. Things start to make sense now after some experienced bros pointed out "the hints" that she is not interested in me including:
- not giving her phone number, only Line id. excuse is she does not remember.
- ask for LDs immediately whenever we meet
- disappeared everytime our "business" is done.
- various excuses like she can't stay with customer for too long.
- say cannot go out because she stay "in the mess"

So I can conclude that she may have a bit feeling for me but money surpasses it all. Also I sense her disappointment when she knows I'm not available

?!
Hi bro,
Girls staying in Mess can still go out...stay in Mess just means these girls own money to the OKT so they cannot 'any oh how' go out....but not cannot go out at all....girls that are on their period can go out....
On another note, I would agree about your descriptions on the girls in each country.
If you don't mind giving you advice,

Like everything else, if the girls like you she will put you top of her priorities. if not; she would not even bother with you.
If any girls don't need you nor your money, she would not be with you, no matter how much money you throw at her...
Now having said that, you should be very aware how far you want to play his game.
Like any girls, WLs or FLs or normal girls, if you are with them long enough, they will get jealous, that does mean they love you....it just means she owns YOU...
How far you are will to go is up to you...
I had experiences going both ways.....gone out with a dance, and after a while she gone jealous, so I used the situation to ask her for a commitment (submissive) she compile but I also had dancers that said 'screw this' and walk away from the relationship....
How guys act at that moment is critical, if she sense that you will buckle under the pressure...then you are as good as dead...if you are not will to walk away, you should not start playing with FLs or dances.....hehehhe...
Can play, but be careful lah....

Cheers.

Last edited by sixnine696900; 13-08-2016 at 07:51 PM.
Old 13-08-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky12 View Post
No I don't mind. I'm in my early thirties. Already married. Well, I wouldn't say I'm a frequent player. I would say I'm more of on and off explorer. Whenever I travel to somewhere new, I will look for fun in that place. I treat it like trying out new exotic food I've never tried before until I get bored of it. Memorable sex yes but never once love struck me with hookers. My greenhorn cheongster experience dated back to when I was in high school which was my first time to KTV. Didn't have a serious relationship until 22. I got into trouble with gangster before but thanks god I'm still in one piece. This is my own stereotypes of girls I met before:

jap: ridiculously expensive but the girl really treat you like king. Most of them don't like foreigner
korean: similarly, girls will reject you if you can't speak korean. Very horny. Take active role in bed.
Rusian: sex machine, will go to any extent you want
Chinese: very professional, treat sex like business deal. No feeling.
Singaporean: good chatter. Fire and forget experience.
Thai: mass produced sex workers. Not much to talk about
Vietnam: accommodating,caring and generally good listeners. This is the closest you can get to having a mistress.
Indo: wild and submissive.

So to say of all, VN girls somewhat similar to Indo girls that gave me GF feel. They do have similar sop stories of having difficult family to support and desire to marry you. Didn't buy it because I know they have many untold secrets and are just waiting for opportunity to change their life.

Don't know why I get soft this time with this Indo dancer. I guess partly because somehow I feel her feeling was a little genuine. She told me about the obsession she felt which I felt exactly the same way I feel about her so I thought it was good chemistry. She also said things like want to marry me, have kids which I of course interpret as the usual scripts I heard many times before. Things start to make sense now after some experienced bros pointed out "the hints" that she is not interested in me including:
- not giving her phone number, only Line id. excuse is she does not remember.
- ask for LDs immediately whenever we meet
- disappeared everytime our "business" is done.
- various excuses like she can't stay with customer for too long.
- say cannot go out because she stay "in the mess"

So I can conclude that she may have a bit feeling for me but money surpasses it all. Also I sense her disappointment when she knows I'm not available

?!
Well I think she is going for the money.... but with what you had stated and GFE feel seems to be the factor, stay away from KTV and specially KTV in Bandung and Surabaya... hehehehe
Old 13-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I guess next week is a bad time to go since it is Indonesia National Day...?
No lah... the 16th night is like weekend... people are in the party mood.
Old 13-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Well I think she is going for the money.... but with what you had stated and GFE feel seems to be the factor, stay away from KTV and specially KTV in Bandung and Surabaya... hehehehe
bro,
What is wrong with KTV in B town???

Cheers.
Old 13-08-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
bro,
What is wrong with KTV in B town???

Cheers.
KC very strong... once you KC with them, you can't get out... hehehehehe
Old 14-08-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro
so true.....so true

Cheers.
Old 14-08-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have 60% understand of the term KC... What is the exact full form and definition??

Thanks
Old 14-08-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlerkay View Post
I have 60% understand of the term KC... What is the exact full form and definition??

Thanks
It's a chinese dialect Kam Ching and the correct PinYin is Gan Qing or in chinese character is 感情 and in english it means emotionally involve with opposite sex..
Old 14-08-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlerkay View Post

Thanks
https://sbfsg.net/showth...7&highlight=kc
https://sbfsg.net/showth...2&highlight=kc

read to hv a better idea...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-08-2016, 11:21 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, agreed with you, have upped you my humble 75 points.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-08-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, agreed with you, have upped you my humble 75 points.
taikok,
Have you made your maiden trips to Bandung?

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread