The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: holiday inn atrium massage

firstday cny close
Old 26-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Helders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have contact details of the massage lady (very nice figure) when you come up from carpark escalator (1st floor) turn right and immediately face the massage shop?
Old 26-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Helders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will do a quick sharing of my 1st ever massage in Singapore which was more than 2,5 year back but still to be considered the best so far....

Arrived from in Singapore late afternoon in the hotel and heard from colleagues they had massage places in the small shopping center. Went in the shopping center and went in the very first shop I saw (hint). Nice Milf lady (looked Thai) to serve me with big boobs.

After approx. 30 mins of good strong massage she started to massage in between the inner thighs which felt like heaven and she started to stroke my didi with my underwear still on (which went off quite fast after that).

Cut the story short, only had HJ but could also have opted for the B2B, but was rather expensive. Was new in this scene so paid more then market rate. But this great experience got met addicted and visit MPL's at least once a month.

Looks 8/10
Boobs 7/10 (not real)
Massage 9/10
Damage $50+$70 1 hour
Old 26-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

alamak, now this plc not much happening
Old 22-03-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helders View Post
Will do a quick sharing of my 1st ever massage in Singapore which was more than 2,5 year back but still to be considered the best so far....

Arrived from in Singapore late afternoon in the hotel and heard from colleagues they had massage places in the small shopping center. Went in the shopping center and went in the very first shop I saw (hint). Nice Milf lady (looked Thai) to serve me with big boobs.

After approx. 30 mins of good strong massage she started to massage in between the inner thighs which felt like heaven and she started to stroke my didi with my underwear still on (which went off quite fast after that).

Cut the story short, only had HJ but could also have opted for the B2B, but was rather expensive. Was new in this scene so paid more then market rate. But this great experience got met addicted and visit MPL's at least once a month.

Looks 8/10
Boobs 7/10 (not real)
Massage 9/10
Damage $50+$70 1 hour
nice milf bigboob ,like thai.
can share?
Old 22-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!

Sounds more like Viet. ex staff from coco shop. Service oriented but skill still not that good compared to dan dan.
Old 22-03-2016, 03:04 AM
Samster (B)

cant get along coco? sabo her
Old 23-03-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!

Last I hear coco no more in the east ,now no more shop.
Maybe work from home but lost her no. Sad
Old 23-03-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster (B)

the gals there many had left holiday inn.
qi qi , at grd flor
open new shop at jalan sultan

Last edited by johnn; 23-03-2016 at 08:25 AM.
Old 23-03-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind0551 View Post
Previously tried a Chinese lady Xiao Li many times, she has very good asset and service. But since recently in oversea, did not go there for long time. Any brother know Xiao Li is still in holiday inn?
Yes - Xiao Li still there saw her there 1 - 2 months ago
She is chio MILF very good hard massage and maintains her figure well
Like Moby Dick, hard to find, sometimes, she will ask her friend to svc you instead
Old 23-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster (B)

the plc now no business, every time got raid
Old 31-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster

seahck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Yes - Xiao Li still there saw her there 1 - 2 months ago
She is chio MILF very good hard massage and maintains her figure well
Like Moby Dick, hard to find, sometimes, she will ask her friend to svc you instead

Pm me the location
Old 01-04-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
the plc now no business, every time got raid
few shop closed down ,gals escape to other less publicity
shopping centre.
Old 09-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
havelock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard Ivy previous edit shop Licence has been canceled. She moved to #50. This got licensed? Saw her locks the shop to work now. Gonna be caught will get big trouble😅😅
Old 09-04-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
havelock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Took up "A"'s offer of a 4 hands massage with her and her colleague from the other joint under the same boss. Her colleague is a bit bigger size than A and her tits much bigger. Their skills are similar and her colleague gives a good HDLY too. Her colleague also allows full roaming like A. The whole session was fun and will return to try again if pocket allows.

Bro,
I went to try and asked for 4 hands, but she said dun have. You dun anyhow say 😔.. No good for the girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread