The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
HotSGguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Scammer alert

yups. I kanna the same thing today.

Gal "Anna" added me on Wechat and damn chio. SHe offered me $100 for 2 hours and we arranged to meet her at Simei MRT. I told her it will only be in cash and she said "yes". She told me her friend will be help to authenticate my identity by calling me and ask me some questions.

After a while, her friend (should be Taiwanese guy from accent) called from unknown number and told me some cock and bull story that she's a student & need to check whether I am police. Then he asked me some questions about what I work as, what age and how i got to know her. I was frustrated and told him not to waste my time but he tried to cool me down saying to take precautions. I told him I only trade with cash and he says its fine. But he linked back saying that a gift is necessary for the 1st time meetup and asked me to go & 7 Eleven to buy iTunes card. I told him NO and he insisted that this is 1st step to friendship ! What bull and I slammed down phone. He tried calling again but I did not pick up.

Bros, do take note because any gal that is too chio & cheap cannot be true. Beware this Taiwanese guy because he's quite fluent in talking and making small chat first. He will make people feel 'bad' then try to say that she is pitiful & is only doing this to pay for her school fees lah...

Double beware !
Old 26-08-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Scammer alert

Next time if happened if a guy call just ans yes u r a policeman

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1