The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boringoldman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What happen when Wife is pregnant

I have a frd whose Wife is pregnant and they haven't have sex since due to 1st child and the Wife is worry so my frd never force... going to 5-6 month already the most he had is 2-4 bj all this while... when the Wife suddenly have mood... and she start to blow him herself... any dad or Mom can suggest is it ok if he suggest or ask for it himself... cos he see the Wife pregnant already very Xin ku so never go request for it... just want the Wife to stay cheerful...
Old 24-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 18
cheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What happen when Wife is pregnant

I think she's going outside to meet the gals and have sex, ask him, what is the last time when he sex her wife. It is the sign of symptoms on bored family and she's looking any gals to fulfill her taste lah.
Old 24-04-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongking999 View Post
I think she's going outside to meet the gals and have sex, ask him, what is the last time when he sex her wife. It is the sign of symptoms on bored family and she's looking any gals to fulfill her taste lah.
Bro, is HE or SHE??? Read till my head gong gong. 'He sex her wife'!!!???
Old 24-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some preg girl, got huge request for sex. Especially, rare chance to cum inside. Usually preg girl wouldn't miss out this chance. Also, their pussy is more sensitive.
Old 24-04-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

boringoldman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No le... most of time they are always together... last have ah... I think got 5 month Liao
Old 24-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Wife just gave birth and I can tell you that it's safe to do it. Especially more so during the last trimester so you can help stretch her legs a bit more to help in the pushing.

But first and foremost: ask if she is ok with it and check with the gynae if it's ok. Some lady will have certain conditions so they can't have any form of sex (especially so for woman with Low lying placenta).

If the gynae gives the green light then bang along. My Wife and I had sex during her pregnancy and stopped only during the 7th month of her pregnancy as she was experiencing some discomfort.

It can be weird banging your Wife with a belly but hey it's your descendant so it is ok and will take some time to get use to. If you're feeling weird then do doggy, you can't see the belly.
Old 24-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Wife just gave birth and I can tell you that it's safe to do it. Especially more so during the last trimester so you can help stretch her legs a bit more to help in the pushing.

But first and foremost: ask if she is ok with it and check with the gynae if it's ok. Some lady will have certain conditions so they can't have any form of sex (especially so for woman with Low lying placenta).

If the gynae gives the green light then bang along. My Wife and I had sex during her pregnancy and stopped only during the 7th month of her pregnancy as she was experiencing some discomfort.

It can be weird banging your Wife with a belly but hey it's your descendant so it is ok and will take some time to get use to. If you're feeling weird then do doggy, you can't see the belly.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It's safe to have sex during the first half of pregnancy....in my case, I stopped having sex with my wife during the second half of the pregnancy.
When we stopped, my wife was more horny than usual, most of the time she always caress my dick for 1-2hrs while watching TV, and always suck mine almost everyday. For few times in the morning, I caught her playing and sucking my dick and I just pretended sleeping. It's so shiok that when u open your eye, your wife was sucking your dick!! Sometimes when I get horny, I would masturbate infront of her 1-3 or go toilet masturbated secretly.

This is very normal not to have sex during wife's pregnancy....both just had to find another way to pleasure themselves for few months.
Old 25-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

interesting that we can read about amount of sexual activities happening at different stages of life. Now from here can see where the peak of sexual activity is at. amount. After pregnancy thats when the dry spell begins? Bros with pregnant wives whose horny during pregnancy care to share what happens after childbirth?
Old 25-04-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazp View Post
interesting that we can read about amount of sexual activities happening at different stages of life. Now from here can see where the peak of sexual activity is at. amount. After pregnancy thats when the dry spell begins? Bros with pregnant wives whose horny during pregnancy care to share what happens after childbirth?
It depends if your Wife delivers naturally or go under the knife. Generally for those who delivers naturally can resume Sex life earlier.

For me, my wife went under the knife, so the dry spell lasted 2-3 months.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually, is fine to have sex during preg. It all depends on the position. Sex actually help to easy the nature delivery. My friend had sex with his wife, just 2 days before his son pop out. He told me, his son head when pop out, sticky sticky. Haha he wondering whether is it his cum.

Many woman during preg r scare of having sex because they think might harm or injure the baby. No violent sex or rough sex, is safe. Also, don't suck too hard on the breast, some girls produce milk earlier than delivery. It can be messy after that because milk keeps flow out. Breast are super sensitive during preg. It was enlarged and good to squeeze.
Old 25-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

i fuck my fb until her last few days of pregnancy before she go give birth.... damn shiok.....for the whole pregnancy i get to cum in her pussy multiple times everi nite . and all the hormones got her so wet and horny. boobs also bigger and her pussy smell so good. all positions ok ..... i pounded her pussy her damn hard all the way..... and then cum inside .....she loves it
Old 26-04-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

JustAJohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As others mentioned, it's generally fine to have sex while pregnant unless the doctor says otherwise. Most women want more sex during pregnancy, many hormones in their body. If they don't want sex it may be that they don't feel good about their body, think they are fat or unattractive.

After baby is born doctor will let them know when sex is ok again. Sometimes postpartum depression make them not want sex, or body image. Just help them out and sex will happen again.
Old 26-04-2017, 03:15 AM
Samster

hiddensg2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yah i think it is OK. i heard it can help to induce labour

Last edited by hiddensg2018; 26-04-2017 at 03:45 AM.
Old 26-04-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Second trimester safer.

It's the only time you get to do it with a preggy so why not?

My gynae very steady he will tell us when cannot without asking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1