The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-04-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
iori08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any brocan recommend nice lady who can do decent jg and can play abit?
Old 25-04-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Don't need to be a white knight. If she really buck up, im sure many will look for her ....

Not trying to a white knight la. So far my experience with her was still! good Like a few bro mentioned before, her standard dropped. For my case, drop maybe 10% overall. Maybe I always pushes most of the MLs I visited to what I like instead of laying there waiting to be served.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can Bros intro any MLs that still around offering Boob Fuck?
Old 25-04-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
haha21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone know what happen to laura?
Old 25-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Was trying to find MRs of Mini https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=15836099

But seems to be quite lacking in reports. Any reliable bros visited before? Does she really look like in the pics?
Old 25-04-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by haha21 View Post
Anyone know what happen to laura?
Not working at the moment. Shifting to a new location. Probably starting again soon. Am also waiting for her with bated breath... LOL
Old 25-04-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
retreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/mini/

MR for Lil Tigers Mini

Location: Very good as it is right next to MRT. Apartment is clean, spacious and quite discreet. Note that she does not stay alone.
Looks: Need to discount a bit from the photos but still looks good. Don't need to worry that the photos are fake.
Figure: Young, shapely figure. Nothing to complain about.
Massage: Got the right patterns but it is clear she is not professionally trained. Might not appeal to massage lovers. Having said that it is still better than some MLs where the pattern itself is also wrong.
The rest: Pretty SOP but GFE gao gao. One thing I like is she did not put back her top immediately after the deed but much pretty kept it free and easy till the end, so it didn't feel too commercial.

In summary, she is relatively new to this trade so still quite inexperienced, but I guess this is part of the appeal itself.
Old 25-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

iori08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any decent playable jg ml to intro?
Old 25-04-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortian17 View Post
bro u experienced the same fate..??
Yes. At first kc by her, she also tell me she fall in love with me. I on lor, see she trying so hard need money to pay rent wanted to help her. So I write my MR here.

Second time go tell me tired don't feel like working. Never mind, I tell her when not tired tell me. I be her first customer.

When I horny in the morning, msg her she tell me book until 5pm liao.

Swee.. the ocean a lot of pretty fishes want to suck me for the same price. Bye girl..
Old 25-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Not trying to a white knight la. So far my experience with her was still! good Like a few bro mentioned before, her standard dropped. For my case, drop maybe 10% overall. Maybe I always pushes most of the MLs I visited to what I like instead of laying there waiting to be served.
I know what you mean but most importantly is that they do not allow fame to get into their head. She doesn't have looks so she needs to work harder for her dough.

Even hope (IMO better than her in every aspect) has taken a backseat and forgotten by many due to her drop in services
Old 25-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by retreat View Post

MR for Lil Tigers Mini

Location: Very good as it is right next to MRT. Apartment is clean, spacious and quite discreet. Note that she does not stay alone.
Looks: Need to discount a bit from the photos but still looks good. Don't need to worry that the photos are fake.
Figure: Young, shapely figure. Nothing to complain about.
Massage: Got the right patterns but it is clear she is not professionally trained. Might not appeal to massage lovers. Having said that it is still better than some MLs where the pattern itself is also wrong.
The rest: Pretty SOP but GFE gao gao. One thing I like is she did not put back her top immediately after the deed but much pretty kept it free and easy till the end, so it didn't feel too commercial.

In summary, she is relatively new to this trade so still quite inexperienced, but I guess this is part of the appeal itself.

Just came out from her place. Finally got the chance to have a slot with her. Tried to book a slot few weeks to no avail due to her not replying. So tried again today and manage to get one after work.

Place is as what bro retreat mentioned. Very near mrt station and discreet location.

Picture and real discount maybe 10%-20%. Still a pretty face I still can't take my eyes off her till she asked me why I keep looking st her. Nice and soft melons. 4g roaming. But only take off top during the deed. I'm very green to this scene don't know how u guys asked to suck the tits so didn't manage to do it. Ad was 2x but only 1x is done.having that said, kena eat 10 mins also. Shortchanged. Massage wise really not for massage lover. If u want to have a nice face with average massage, go for it.

RTM? Maybe if couldn't find any prettier face then her,
Old 25-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro why not your cuppa tea leh?
Just not lor. Maybe don't like her slight commercial GFE. Know she's not like that in reality one, she's a very smart girl, no doubt about that.

She's just not the kind of personality that I will click with lah.
Old 25-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Just not lor. Maybe don't like her slight commercial GFE. Know she's not like that in reality one, she's a very smart girl, no doubt about that.

She's just not the kind of personality that I will click with lah.
So which type you like ......i thought Aini is very passionate
Old 25-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iori08 View Post
Any decent playable jg ml to intro?
Waiting for Laura lor. She does a really decent JG in my opinion.

Fans of Abby (slg) can come forward to do your recommendations.
Old 25-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 10
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up MR for Vivian

RTM for http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/

She looks much better than the picture. She wore a oversize shirt when she welcum me with a translucent panties.

Good massage but her killer trick was her sensual. Lot's of tight hugz and tugz.

Have the feel of gf having heavy petting.

After deed, she washed up and give me a head/shoulder massage. Happily left.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1