The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Aiyah...agree. TS is just harvesting for points. So obvious. If he says fuck liao, maybe not as sexciting. But keep dragging also becoming very silly, ts got so many chance to fuck n make her suck, so the plot becomes badly written. U already wet, no need think twice to jump into the pool or play in the rain.

U got so many opportunities to fuck her shiok shiok...wake up early also can quickie, middle of night also can quickie...she already grabbing your cock...what the fuck is there to wait? You are as good as dead, so enjoy it or stop it altogether...that is if your story is real.
Old 24-04-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
Aiyah...agree. TS is just harvesting for points. So obvious. If he says fuck liao, maybe not as sexciting. But keep dragging also becoming very silly, ts got so many chance to fuck n make her suck, so the plot becomes badly written. U already wet, no need think twice to jump into the pool or play in the rain.

U got so many opportunities to fuck her shiok shiok...wake up early also can quickie, middle of night also can quickie...she already grabbing your cock...what the fuck is there to wait? You are as good as dead, so enjoy it or stop it altogether...that is if your story is real.
Don't think he fishing for points LA.
Cos his stories sooooo poor.
I already stop reading Liao.
Those cocks who subscribe to this thread are really idiots LA.

Ts is boji LA.
like those bengs who scream ccb!!! Ccb!! Want to fight. Come la! Come! Limpeh wait for u. I hantum u till yr laobu think you stranger.

So u grab a good spot to watch fight.....
But 2 hours later , beng still screaming. Never lay a finger
Really waste time.
______
Exchange points fishing ma
Old 24-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sasha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow... it's been so long ... the fire in ur maid sh b extinguished
Old 24-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
She is having code red today. Face super black when I came home today. Dare not talk to her and walk straight to the room. haha..

Guess at least 5 day no actions.
Red code bottom, still got a mouth.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Under normal situation , if is like what TS is saying "playing with fire" then TS should have eaten the maid by now n not still fooling around dragging time testing water, in his previous post he did mention his maid already complaining to TS about his wife , black face when come home late , if TS is such a cautious man he would have abandoned his idea of fucking the maid .. to me this post is more like his imagination story. .
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think TS really wanted to play with fire. But once the maid touch his kkj, TS straight away shoot. That's why until now no further story loh. Guess we have to slowly wait till TS learn how to control.
Old 24-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

while reading TS post is interesting as perhaps many of us here have same fantasy with our maid at home. but after years of exp i still prefer pay and fuck off. no string attached and especially not eat n shit at the same place. its a bad idea

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 24-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Weekend no time to touch maid. Pls up her tomorrow and share ur story heee bro
Waiting for a chance to do so.
Old 25-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Don't wait too long or else bros here including your maid lose interest.
Old 25-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Don't do in room? Since you can drag her to kitchen, must well drag her to the toilet then fuck the cb and I think will not take you too long.
不知道!
Old 25-04-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Waiting for a chance? You can come back home in the afternoon to finish your deed. Thats how the story should flow.Just take MC, and stay on the bed. Ask her come to your room, serve water, serve lunch and pretend to dirty your pant or short, get a chance to ask her to help to change your pant or short....underwear also change....sure got chance to get at least a bj.....the rest how u want to role it....up to u..

Imagine, she strip off your underwear and his cock jump out pointing at her face.....i think she will wow....so big.....your chance is here man...
Old 25-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nickkickus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Especially interesting thread to me, since am on a similar boat, nice plumpy indo girl that has sweet big back and a nice face, skin, complexion. She was shy at the initial days, I started giving her 20 SGD extra discreetly for nothing, and now she wants me to make a move. She would show her ass and bend forward hesitantly blocking half the view. I have masturbated twice to avoid the close encounter, as I happen to be alone with her in the apartment multiple times. Why I avoid? Dude! am new to the country and she is a local, not sure what happens in Jakarta, dont have many reviews like here to learn as well. Sigh....
Old 25-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, sounds like another in-house maid story developing!

The TS's progress may be slow and some bros even think that he is on a points fishing expedition and that the story is fake. I beg to differ as I believe the TS is just being cautious and was unsure how he should proceed without setting the whole 'house' on fire!!

As for @Nickkickus, the Indon maid sounds really yummy...plumpish with a nice face and complexion. Her 'memek' should also be well-fleshed and gets wet easily. The best kind to paint and to suck her sweet, aromatic seeping juice as you gently tickle her sensitive, pulsating anal hole. Nevertheless if she is from Java Barat, be prepared to find that her love-bud, the clitoris may be missing. She would have been female-circumcised when young. Most of them are. Nevertheless that should not make her any less desirable to piak as her memek should still be a tight fit and she can still achieve an orgasm. Just remember to keep emotions out of it and none of the lovey-dovey stuff. By surprising her with small, unsolicited financial rewards you have set the tone already; to develop a relationship based on mutual benefit, not emotional entanglement.

Look forward to hearing more from you. Another moth flitting in front of the open flame. How exciting. Have fun.
Old 25-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickkickus View Post
Especially interesting thread to me, since am on a similar boat, nice plumpy indo girl that has sweet big back and a nice face, skin, complexion. She was shy at the initial days, I started giving her 20 SGD extra discreetly for nothing, and now she wants me to make a move. She would show her ass and bend forward hesitantly blocking half the view. I have masturbated twice to avoid the close encounter, as I happen to be alone with her in the apartment multiple times. Why I avoid? Dude! am new to the country and she is a local, not sure what happens in Jakarta, dont have many reviews like here to learn as well. Sigh....
You are in Jakarta? Which part of Indonesia she came from? Most of the Indonesian girl are easy come easy go one... If she not using tudung/hijab more then 60% you can up her w/o problem.
Old 26-04-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Wow, sounds like another in-house maid story developing!

The TS's progress may be slow and some bros even think that he is on a points fishing expedition and that the story is fake. I beg to differ as I believe the TS is just being cautious and was unsure how he should proceed without setting the whole 'house' on fire!!
Thanks bro. You said it all. Exactly what I wanted to tell the bros here.

Btw I just pass her some money to buy "sweets" yesterday morning when I saw her. I slip in into her pockets and gave her a wink.

Await for the golden chance to pound on her.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1