The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When you meet a hot milf

but i just loved this feeling...

I don't know since when, but I must have fallen asleep somehow, maybe the exhaustion of the morning, plus the super nice massage I was given, with a little bit of teasing...LOL. I woke up when I felt a finger tapping me. They signaled to me that we have an hour to ourselves now. I looked over to Elaine's side, hmm seemed like I wasn't the only one falling asleep. Elaine was sleeping as well, I'm sure we are all too familiar with the traditional clothing one needs to wear when doing Thai Massage right? Yes Elaine was wearing that while sleeping, and from my angle I felt aroused by this scene. I can see the shape of her boobs, and the movement was in conjunction of her heartbeat, up and down, up and down steadily. I made a hole in my disposable underwear which they provided, and slowly moved over to Elaine.

Within seconds I reached her side, obviously because the couple room was not very very big. I stroked her hair first, gave a gentle kiss on her forehead, I knew girls liked to be kissed on the forehead, can't remember the definition of that, maybe some bros can enlighten. Anyway, I moved my fingers gently and slowly down her face, making very light circular motions, all these while I just had a gut feeling that Elaine was resting and not really sleeping. I could see her heartbeat got faster through the movement of her boobs, they were moving up and down at about twice the speed previously. I enjoyed this moment, and I looked up at the wall, it read "There is strictly no sexual activities allowed in the room". Normal people will feel scared, but somehow I was excited by this statement.....
Old 12-12-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Suanced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going TS
Old 12-12-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, it may be awhile more before I update again... need to go for offshore work again... Was on MC today due to gastric attack, feeling was terrible. Take care people, the weather is erratic, drink more water, watch your diet as well.
Old 18-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

but somehow I was excited by this statement...

As I saw the chest of Elaine moving up and down, I simply placed my hands on top of the clothing, and waited awhile for her reaction. True enough to my suspicion earlier, Elaine was just resting. This time, when I just placed my hands on the clothing, she actually opened her eyes slightly to peep at me. I caught her looking at me and then I smiled. "You have not tried at massage parlor before right? I asked. All she could managed was a pair of eyes, just like a small girl telling me no, she had not done this before, while shaking her head. And since we had about 45 minutes left due to the earlier foreplay, I decided that we should stop short of having sex in the massage parlor. A lot of you guys must be wondering why. Firstly, it was really illegal to engage in public sex, although you may argue the spa is not really public, but the police actually had the right to raid anytime they want, and if they saw us having sex, we will be detained straight away. I heard from my Malaysian friends that even though you are attached (boyfriend/girlfriend), if you were caught having sex in a hotel room by the police, you will also be detained, I don't know how true this was la.

Back to the encounter, I locked lips with Elaine, my own heartbeat was getting faster too, the excitement of "anybody could just barge into the room" got into me, and very soon I could feel my body becoming warmer and warmer. Elaine felt it too and hugged me tight asking "are you ok? you are very hot!" I retorted "Of cos I am hot, else you won't be here with me right?" LOL, at that moment I was damn cheeky with that reply, and Elaine smiled and slapped me on my back, the kind of playful slap. So I started unbuttoning the buttons on her clothing, while not completely removing it, the reason was also simple, in case anyone just barged into the room, I could still protect her modesty. Once the buttons were undone, I straight away went for her boobs, licking, sucking and kissing. I knew that Elaine was enjoying herself as she adjusted her right hand to her shorts, and then I saw her starting to go under the shorts.....
Old 29-12-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

As the year comes to an end, do take some time to let your hair down. I am still working, will only clear some leave next week.. hence apologies for the irregular update. Happy 2017 in advance!
Old 29-12-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for your next update.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

and then I saw her starting to go under the shorts...

Knowing that I had turned her on, I increased my tempo of sucking and licking of the nipples and breast, at times giving out short sexy moans. I could also see that Elaine was picking up the tempo, in fingering herself, her speed was getting faster and faster. (note that we both know the consequence of having sex in a public area in Malaysia, hence that did not cross our mind at all). Seeing that she was going to climax soon, I concentrated on her left breast and left nipple, giving it a really hard and long squeeze and a very deep suck. "Oooahhh, I'm cummmminnng......" whispered her, as she suddenly stopped and jerked two times, and then she hugged me. I gently kissed her forehead.
"I have never done this before, thank you" she told me. "anything for you my princess" I replied.

I was about to stand up and get changed when Elaine reminded me that it should have been my turn. Well, the normal horny me would have grabbed every single opportunity to cum, but that day I was feeling a little bit of everything. A little bit hungry, a little bit tired, a little bit no mood, a little bit distracted. So I told her it's ok, just make sure she treat me better the next time. Haha you should take a look at her face then, just like a small girl and she said ok sure. So we got changed, gave some tips to our masseuses, and off we went to satisfy our cravings. We went to Taman Sentosa, to have the zhi char there. We ordered lala, stingray, wildboar meat, kang kong and rice. Yeah she was not a big eater so that was quite a feast already. After the meal, we decided to wash car before returning back to Singapore. On the way to the customs, we passed by this lok lok truck, so I stopped the car and grabbed the things I loved to eat and continued to the customs again. In my mind I was already planning the next venue.....
Old 02-01-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Ambrosio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, do continue soon
Old 25-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Wah.. just chanced upon both your threads TS. Very nice! I have similar fetishes for both a nurse and a MILF, and by that name too! keep it going.. or shall I say cumming.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 18-10-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
and then I saw her starting to go under the shorts...

Knowing that I had turned her on, I increased my tempo of sucking and licking of the nipples and breast, at times giving out short sexy moans. I could also see that Elaine was picking up the tempo, in fingering herself, her speed was getting faster and faster. (note that we both know the consequence of having sex in a public area in Malaysia, hence that did not cross our mind at all). Seeing that she was going to climax soon, I concentrated on her left breast and left nipple, giving it a really hard and long squeeze and a very deep suck. "Oooahhh, I'm cummmminnng......" whispered her, as she suddenly stopped and jerked two times, and then she hugged me. I gently kissed her forehead.
"I have never done this before, thank you" she told me. "anything for you my princess" I replied.

I was about to stand up and get changed when Elaine reminded me that it should have been my turn. Well, the normal horny me would have grabbed every single opportunity to cum, but that day I was feeling a little bit of everything. A little bit hungry, a little bit tired, a little bit no mood, a little bit distracted. So I told her it's ok, just make sure she treat me better the next time. Haha you should take a look at her face then, just like a small girl and she said ok sure. So we got changed, gave some tips to our masseuses, and off we went to satisfy our cravings. We went to Taman Sentosa, to have the zhi char there. We ordered lala, stingray, wildboar meat, kang kong and rice. Yeah she was not a big eater so that was quite a feast already. After the meal, we decided to wash car before returning back to Singapore. On the way to the customs, we passed by this lok lok truck, so I stopped the car and grabbed the things I loved to eat and continued to the customs again. In my mind I was already planning the next venue.....
Hope to see update soon! Thanks TS
Old 19-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
barchormeeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS just read your thread and i love it!!!

Thanks for sharing your amazing experience, just wondering any more updates???
Old 19-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
bossana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates too
Old 09-01-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
Emillixxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEmillixxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for updates
Old 09-01-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Lasthours deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue!
Old 09-01-2019, 12:12 PM