The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
redneval deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lisa's Sensual.. from Adpost (beware)

Have u guys ever called Lisa's Sensual Aromatherapy Massage from Adpost?

"Pampered by me today? Relaxing surrounding and smoothing touch.. TEXT me at 93....... for more details and bookings. No house calls. Satisfaction guaranteed - MANHOOD ENHANCEMENT"

There is a pic of well figured girl, in white tank top with 36C.

Last week, I sms n got reply 80 for massage for one hour. Any extra will not mention until meet up. I asked for good massage and manhood. She replied ok and satisfaction quaranteed.

The next day arrange for meet up at H81.

At the door wat I got is a not slim but skinny little girl with gothic dress. She said she studying nearby? Body Not at all look like the girl in pic. Bust minus A size. Damn small siak.

So, she was honest to say there was an agent. All the girls never sms direct to the client. Damn. She also revealed she cant massage for nuts. Then do wat? HJ + 50. So 80 for her presence and 50 for HJ.
She said can french and naked. Naked? And I got a girl whose boob 2 time smaller than mine... hers is just 3 fingers full with double-size raisin nipple.

But.. she is nice enough to tell me that I can reject her if I dont like. Well, all I did was kissing and frenching her. No bath, no petting by her. She said she wet and allow me to finger her. She is damn wet. After 40 mins for petting she just rub by dick. How to cum? She got no oil, so no handjob or jua gen at all. After one hour, the agent call her and asked why took so long?

She wiped her wet pussy, dressed up and left.

So to all guys out there, never never call this Lisa from adpost.. you never know wat u will get?

Dont believe. Try and find out how much the price without the basic expectation of a massage yet had to pay for extras.

For me, I paid deary for this experience, frenching and make a gothic girl wet and my body still ache.

Sound funny but i guess bros out just beware.
Old 19-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Re: Lisa's Sensual.. from Adpost (beware)

Thanks for the info. All those girls from adpost who claim they have B cup or C cup minus 1 cup size u will get the actual cup size of the boobs.
Old 19-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
dunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of light

not too sure if some of them ARE girls.....

Here's to the women we love, and here's to the women we fucked - but the women we fucked don't love us, so fuck the women and here's to us!!!
Old 19-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

batambird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before knowing this forum, i used to get conned by these ads.
You can sure expect a minus in the boobs size, also the girls are older by 5-10 years from the ad!! Good thing i have found this forum !!!
Old 19-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!

Yapp, some of the beautiful photos of gals in sensual shots is good to look at but not up to standard and never to make contacts as most them are under agent, so agent sure get nice attractive gals photos to tempt customers.

Well, Brother look on the bright side at least you were lucky to have a skinny gal and not a fat and old aunty.

Appreciate your warning.

Happy and Smart Cheonging. Take care all brothers out there just be caution with your next contact.
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Old 19-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneval View Post
For me, I paid deary for this experience, frenching and make a gothic girl wet and my body still ache.

Sound funny but i guess bros out just beware.
bro, online classifieds are known to be unreliable... your experience is quite mild compared to what others have posted. imagine if it was Sherine

i remember some useful tips were shared here: http://sbfsg.net/welcome...pls-avoid.html

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 19-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
zac_hercules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so far ive tried 2times booking from dis adpost n luckily i was not dissappointed. the 1st time i wasnt knew dat the num belong to agent til the gal reveal it. but the gal was chio. so 2nd time i purposely sms and stated if gal not pretty i will reject. so i got not bad looking gal for 2nd time. juz like how those health centres practise. if its ur first time visit n no special request, u will get those not popular ones. even worse if u get aunty.

im sharing my own exp wif u bros.. dun blame me if it doesnt turn out gd for u.
Old 26-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Not Activated

redneval deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone out tried booking her? Im the only unlucky one or "lucky" one?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1