The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
Prostate Intact is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProstate Intact is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: "Good Tui Na + 1 Bonk" @ Budget price.....

Thanks again to bro kuku_son for giving me contacts unreservedly whenever I asked for them. Actually I got ZX's ctc last month already... pai seh upped her only last week. Anyway, below is a short FR.

Zhi Xin reached the area before I did and waited for me until I got the room and called her. So she was there within 2 minutes!

Wasn't exactly very thrilled with the way she dressed as she appeared at my door in a T shirt, shorts and slippers! A little sloppy, I thought... but then again I reasoned, and consoled, myself that more importantly was what lay beneath those clothes! I was not disappointed, having been rewarded with a pair of huge jugs with big nipples when she peeled off her bra.

Shower... sop.

ZX's massage was so so (imho) but when she handled my manhood and applied some oil to it and started to stimulate it, man, it was power!

Alamak! Never bring condom lah. How could I forget the most basic gear for such an expedition! Never mind, improvise, improvise...

So I started spreading her legs and painting her and she was whimpering away liao... then I moved towards her body, pcc with one hand and fingering her with the other... in no time shot my cum all over her breasts...song song gao jurong!

Compensate, ck out... lagi sop. hehe.

Haiz, the horniness will return before my wallet could recuperate.
Old 18-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 17
kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold

First of all i will like to thank all bro to post their precious FR after their tryout......Realli realli feel happi tat u all bro support mi by posting FR after all the tryout out xie xie all bro le....cheers....

Paiseh bro i told Zhi Xin tat if see police hanging around there muz leave immediately inorder to protect bro n herself...... sorry to spoil yr day tat day.......I was glad n very happi tat she didnt run off like tat instead she came n mit u wif return of rm fee back to u......(Still short of $4 rm fee TS will paid u b nxt time lolz....)

Interested bro here can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after tryout.......cheers.........
Old 19-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
newsun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contacted Zhi Xin in the afternoon for a session in the evening. operates only in Kovan area.
H81 and fragrance at kovan both charging $30, so H81 is better if same price, i learned when i asked her about this.
Found out her name is 知心 for the benefit of anyone who is going to sms in chinese. she said alot of ppl sms her english, as i had smsed her in chinese.

know she was a milf so didn't have very high expectations.
pleasant face, slight tummy with stretch marks. has curly dyed hair with some eye makeup. not too bad.
said i haven't bath, so she helped me. then proceed to massage cos i said my neck/shoulder was stiff during chit chat. i just let her do her SOP.
pretty good massage with strength and acupucture points for my upper body area. i thought massage quite long already cos i quite relax so i hinted her in case not enough time for later, but she told me not one hour yet.
then some sensual tingling touching, then whisper me to flip over, then some catbath, and bbbj.
good tongue technique. used tongue to do some pressure massaging at groin area before bbbj.
then cap and let her ride first.
then i cannot maintain, cos maybe aircon too cold and i too tired for FJ and bed quite comfy, so feel sleepy. tired is good to go for massage but then become FJ on my part not too good.
then she try to massage small head with oil again, but i cannot maintain for long, so give up.
just cuddle, massage and chit chat before wakeup call come and quickly clean up.

she smile often, phone didn't ring, didn't rush for time, good talker. she coyly ask me not to (insert my) finger, so i respected that.

good massage, service and attitude. but personally i would still like to try others to see if got better combination of different levels of service, attitude, body and looks, and price. unless if i kena a few lousy ones and is after some time, maybe will rtm/rtf her again. maybe when i not so tired also.

damage: 60 for her, plus 30 for room, plus CD.
pls ask ctc from TS. i will NOT give out ctc.
also thanks to bro toms_trd who give me recommendation and tell me how to reach kovan (i have been there before, but this time is from another direction that i am not familiar with).

something extra:
she ask me how to go to sentosa, but i don't know how to talk about harbourfront or the rest of the mrt system and transports to sentosa in chinese, so maybe this can be a small homework or chit chat for the other bros who meet her next time. she asked me if got MRT that can get to a beach or seaside, i not too sure so i brought up sentosa. then she said sentosa quite famous, and i think she mentioned she have not been there.
Old 20-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold

Gam bro newsum for posting yr precious FR........

And i glad tat u are still happi with her services......

More or less i am very happi tat u get contact fr mi n managed to post FR after tryout......

Up u my 3 humble point for pointing FR.......
Old 20-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chickenbuds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First Thanks to Bro Kuku_son for giving me her contact.
Here is the FR.

Name: Zhi Xin
Race: PRC (dong Bei)
Looks: 6/10 (MILF, not ugly)
Body : 6/10, got mark on her stomach
Boobs: 34B (saggy)
Frenching: nil
BBBJ: 7/10 looking at you while doing it.
Fingering : allowed
FJ : 6.5/10 (she know how to use her pussy muscle)
Massage:8/10 (so far the better one for FL i tried )
Attitude: 9/10 (very friendly and svc oriented)
Damage: $60
Old 21-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Thks bro Chickenbuds for posting your precious FR.......

I am veri veri glad tat u managed to post yr FR after yr return......

I am oso happi tat u are sextisfy wif Zhi Xin services......

Up u my 3 humble point for posting FR after yr tryout...........

Interested bro here can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after tryout.......cheers.........
Old 21-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
capri55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro kuku tks for Zhi Xin ctc, today make an apt with her at 6 pm at the said place. As for the happening in the room, all the SOP are the same as mention by all the Bro. Below are her statitics

Look ; 7/10
Body ; 6.5/10 [ on the plump side with broad shouder bone ]
Boob ; 32c [ drooping ]
Frenching ; no
Jua Gen ; 8.5/10 [ very shiok & wonderful, managed to control fr firing ]
Tuina ; 11/10 [ excellent massage really likes it, hard working non stop]
Hj ; 8/10 [ finish off here ]
Damage ; 60 + 10 [tip] exclud rm & cd
Rtf ; for tuina

Tuina lover, all Bros go for it, worth it.

THANKS.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 19
icemandic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicemandic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for your prompt pm, ups for u bro.
Old 22-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
linixx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylinixx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried to secure a session with Zhi Xin today, but too bad her auntie is here
Old 22-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Lawrence Lee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro kuku son fr the valuable contact
Was feeling bodyache all day so decided to call zhixin for a budget massage. Gave her a call and was so lucky that she is free and had just came out from one appointment. So fast leg fast hand, drive down to the designated area. Book a room and called her to tell her the room number.After 10 min, she finally arrived. Open door and invited her in, we tcsc for a while and then she initated to have shower. So we stripped to our birthday suit and proceed to the bathroom, she soaped me all over. suddenly she grab my didi and stroke it up and down with the soap. I enjoyed in esctasy. After that she stopped stroking but after she soaped my back she put her hand through my leg and continued to stroke. I hope this will never end as i am enjoying very much. After that we dried ourself and i lied down on bed, she started to put oil to massage me. I can say she does a very good massage, i slept during the massage cos too tired already. After she finished massage, she gave me a kiss on my face and ask me to turn over, she then do a bbbj on me. Cannot tahan and i sit up and insert my finger into her pussy and was suprise that she was dammed wet. She asked me if i had brought my condom, I replied no because i am rushing and forgotton all about it. So no choice continue with the bbbj and i cummed in her mouth in no time.

Name: Zhi Xin
Race: PRC (dong Bei)
Looks: 6/10 (MILF, not ugly)(looks will grow on you)
Body : 6/10, got mark on her stomach
Boobs: 34B (saggy)
Frenching: nil
BBBJ: 7/10
Fingering : allowed
FJ : no chance to try yet
Massage:9/10 (so far the better one for FL i tried )
Attitude: 10/10 (very friendly and svc oriented)
Damage: $60/2hrs
Old 26-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

Attention to all bro......Sry for all the late reply n late response due to oversea working wif no interent useage........WTF?

One important issue Zhi Xin has some personnel problem at her hm land and haf to return to her country asap.... but wat she told mi she will back again asap to settle her personnel problem so i hope all bro can forgive her n understand her reason for leaving our country......Let hope tat she will return to our island asap n realli to server all our bro again....

In the mean time i haf 1 SYT to sub for zhi xin temporary away........Detail will be out again as i will discuss wif her so all bro stay tune.....
Old 27-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
itcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud of

looks like I am late cause she' s been back home
well just sit back and wait for her to be back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread