The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4522 / Power: 23
SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute
Tall Sexy Chengdu Lady

Attracted by this sexy and pleasant looking lady in a KTV, She is slim, tall (not skinny type) and with a pair of great assets... Quoted me $100 for one hour and I decide to give it a try.
Went over to 81 which near her work place. When she undress her bra, ohhh......what a sight of her twin peak their are just so soft and when she move the bouncing sight is just too tough to resist not touching, holding and squeezing. And her eraser nipple was pinkish in color....
Shower together in the bath room she washed me up and soap me gently. After dried up on the bed she hugs me and tried to arouse me by giving me a nice catbath. She starts to bj me the suction is strong with good tongue skill and it last very long, until I have to stop her, before I almost come. Told her to turn around and it is my turn to service her, Kiss her neck ear and slowly move down to her twin peaks, Wow ! It is delicious, soft and real, so good to hold and suck. In no time her nipple hardens up. My finger went further south and feeling the moist of her love hole. Move southward and starts giving her a good painting. I think she like it as the moan increases from slow soft and getting a bit louder. She said she can’t take it anymore push me away, and help me to insert into her love hole. .She ride on top of me and pump me, the slight was just great to see her twin peaks bouncing up and down. Tried with few positions doggie, side way etc; Pump her hard and her moan increases from soft to loud, can’t take it anymore and finished her off in missionary style.
Name: Bing Er
Province: Chengdu
Look: 7.5. /10 (sweet and gorgeous)
Boods: 34B (Soft with pinkish eraser nipples and it is REAL for sure, delicious),
Height: 1.65 (slim and tall can easily pass as a model)
Weight: 48,
Skin: smooth and fair
BJ: 8.5/10 (Good suction and aggressive)
Painting / Fingering: Yes (Sexy moans)
FJ: 8.5/10 (wet and tight)
GFE: 8/10 (overall she is quite chatty and a friendly lady)
Damage: $100, without room
Contact will only give to those reputable brothers.
Old 27-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Samster

SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tall Sexy Chengdu Lady

Here come the photos link:

Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
Old 27-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Sounds similar to the famous Bing Er. Are we that lucky that it is a different girl?
Old 27-05-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSS69SG View Post
Bro how come the photos are the same as the LuLu that i had posted before???
http://sbfsg.net/welcome...-want-pic.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonani View Post
Sounds similar to the famous Bing Er. Are we that lucky that it is a different girl?
Confirm not the same lah, the other Bing er is still back in china
Old 27-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 17
gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway, the other Bing Er doesn't work in KTV, so definitely not the same one.
Old 27-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

Hi brother Liquid@cd,

Different, She is only 23.

Bro Poonani,

Different girl I had also tried the famous Bing Er a few time hehe...
Old 27-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi brother Liquid@cd,

Different, She is only 23.
izzit due to bad link?? how come i can only see LuLu's photo in your images link?? izzit becos i use the same site to post for LuLu??
Old 27-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
izzit due to bad link?? how come i can only see LuLu's photo in your images link?? izzit becos i use the same site to post for LuLu??
Bro,

it so coincidence that the angle is the same...haha Hope No infringe of copy right protection.
Old 27-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

it so coincidence that the angle is the same...haha Hope No infringe of copy right protection.
Not only the angles but the undies and background are oso all the same lei...... why huh
Old 27-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not only the angles but the undies and background are oso all the same lei...... why huh
I also don`t know leh.....think most of the PRC ladies having the same types of undies
Old 27-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
I also don`t know leh.....think most of the PRC ladies having the same types of undies
maybe they are related and shared the same undies..
Old 27-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Very interesting.....perhaps TS Bro Ssssss can help check on her right arm.
cos the lulu foto has a birthmark of d size half a thumb?
if got means same gal,
if not, not same gal so cheong ah!!
Old 27-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
err.... bro TS not meant to question your integrity, but these photos are taken during the session or the FL send to you one.....
looking at the photos, it is exactly the same in terms of pose, bra and panties design, background of the hotel, all exactly the same......

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
if got means same gal,
definately not the same girl lah, cos LuLu is still in china
Old 27-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
if got means same gal,
Both undies same in design but different in colour , but can assured that it`s different gal. Veri great different in ages LULU is 32 and she is only 23.
Old 27-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Both undies same in design but different in colour , but can assured that it`s different gal. Veri great different in ages LULU is 32 and she is only 23.
they are the same color bro-- black poker-dot with white trimmings and both of them got a mole on their right arms as what bro dirtyhairy had mentioned proves that there are the same person....

So either she and LuLu are the same person, or the photo dun belongs to her.....

really interested to noe what happen lei, TS??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1