The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tall Sexy Chengdu Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSS69SG View Post
To clear the doubt of some brother here is another photo of her.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...c757af02fb.jpg

I am a member of this forum since it started I know what to do
Bro SSSS69SG , the first 3 link after click we can see some more other pics below the main pics , may be this cause some doubt .

as this new link when click it will show only 1 pics ( girl lay on the bed ) , think this will clear the doubt , hope I am not wrong , thanks

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 28-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4522 / Power: 23
SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
Bro SSSS69SG , the first 3 link after click we can see some more other pics below the main pics , may be this cause some doubt .

as this new link when click it will show only 1 pics ( girl lay on the bed ) , think this will clear the doubt , hope I am not wrong , thanks
You are right! I also see other images that not posted by me, I think the websites is design in such way and its is my first time to use it to upload photos. I realized that I must cut the URL and paste it after uploaded the images. That is what I do for the 3rd images and it show only 1 pic..
Anyway I will re-post the link.

Thanks and Regards.

Last edited by SSSS69SG; 28-05-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 28-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Samster

SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute

New links.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ab2f79d918.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...16fd2e4d7a.jpg

I am sorry to cause confusions to all samsters.

My apologise.
Old 29-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Builder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro ! can share the contact
Old 29-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 21
Rolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSS69SG View Post
New links.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ab2f79d918.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...16fd2e4d7a.jpg

I am sorry to cause confusions to all samsters.

My apologise.

Bro. thank for your all the effort to have done, the true will be enlighten....
ups you for encouragement!
Old 29-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolex View Post

Bro. thank for your all the effort to have done, the true will be enlighten....
ups you for encouragement!
Thanks brother.

gave out quite a number of contact still no forum
Old 30-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
NJSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First Thanks for bro. SSSS69PASS me the contact. This girl is exactly what Bro. SSSS posted. She is working in a KTV right now. What I really like is her slim figure. For me, she is not a tall girl but her figure is very nice. Her boobs are not big but with very good proportion and pinky nipples. The most impressive part is her moans. I am sure the whole building can hear her Shoik stero sound. She is very chatty and easy-going. Basically a very good bonk with great girl friend feels

My rating:

Name: Bing Er
Province: Chengdu
Look: 7.5./10 (I am very picky)
Boods: 34B (Soft and nice),
Height: 1.63 (hope she can be taller, such as 168)
BJ: 7.5/10 (she doesn't do bbbj. don't like BJ la)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very very wet, we came together)
GFE: 8/10 (She evern want to be my girl friend)
Damage: $100, without room

By the way, the girl is very clearn. No CD, No everything. BBBJ lovers, you will be disappointed. But for me, Raw is dead.

Is mine the first FR on this girl? Bro. If you like this Fr, please Up me. My dream is to be a good field reporter. (-:
Old 30-05-2009, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
poppmaster50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tall Sexy Chengdu Lady

Hi Bro TS,

could you please clarify whether or not Bing Er does frenching. As I am a sucker for frenching.

Thank you.
Old 30-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Haha finally things are being straighten out liao, if not i tot LL comes back as a syt sia.....

anyway kudos to the TS for his sharing spirit
Old 30-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSG View Post
First Thanks for bro. SSSS69PASS me the contact. This girl is exactly what Bro. SSSS posted. She is working in a KTV right now. What I really like is her slim figure. For me, she is not a tall girl but her figure is very nice. Her boobs are not big but with very good proportion and pinky nipples. The most impressive part is her moans. I am sure the whole building can hear her Shoik stero sound. She is very chatty and easy-going. Basically a very good bonk with great girl friend feels

My rating:

By the way, the girl is very clearn. No CD, No everything. BBBJ lovers, you will be disappointed. But for me, Raw is dead.

Is mine the first FR on this girl? Bro. If you like this Fr, please Up me. My dream is to be a good field reporter. (-:
Brother, well said I think we shared the common things on look, height and figure. Thanks for the virgin post.
Old 30-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
Haha finally things are being straighten out liao, if not i tot LL comes back as a syt sia.....

anyway kudos to the TS for his sharing spirit
Xie Xie le ! sorry to cause all the confusions. my apologise
Old 30-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppmaster50 View Post
Hi Bro TS,

could you please clarify whether or not Bing Er does frenching. As I am a sucker for frenching.

Thank you.

No! she is a very clean and hygienic girl.
Old 31-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:

My rating:

Brother up u with 7 green apples thanks for the virgin posting.
Cheers
Old 31-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 16
SBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to all

Quote:
Her boobs are not big but with very good proportion and pinky nipples.
pinky,frenching and painting,this is the type that i like.
bro NJSG, thanx for the FR,upz you for it.

Upz: touchyfeely
Next: pegasus18,juzz,RI 1,kumboo,Babylon5,morpheus
Old 31-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
machinegun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro TS,

Care to share contact pls.