The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2009, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lover4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbie From Ha Er Bin

got her ctc from my bro, she has gone back already
Old 09-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 16
nqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all bros,
She is going back, will let you know the date she is coming back, enjoy!
Old 10-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Heaven Ranger is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by lover4u View Post
got her ctc from my bro, she has gone back already
Quote:
Originally Posted by nqlfkr View Post
To all bros,
She is going back, will let you know the date she is coming back, enjoy!
So she is going back or gone back already?

Tried to book her on Friday night but she is occupied. Thought of booking her again this week.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster

nqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Ranger View Post
So she is going back or gone back already?

Tried to book her on Friday night but she is occupied. Thought of booking her again this week.
Why you F me? I don't think this is the right way of F people! Pls behavior yourself!

Remember I'm here to share and get nothing, don't anyhow F people!

Last edited by nqlfkr; 10-08-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

Why no many FR? Bros visited please FR, whether good or bad, otherwise I can't continue when she is back.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Why you F me? I don't think this is the right way of F people! Pls behavior yourself!

Remember I'm here to share and get nothing, don't anyhow F people!
Bro, relax lah. Like this call F u meh??? I'm just asking for confirmation whether she has gone back or going back since one bro said she gone back already and you said she is going back.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Ranger View Post
Bro, relax lah. Like this call F u meh??? I'm just asking for confirmation whether she has gone back or going back since one bro said she gone back already and you said she is going back.
Hello, you F me and zaped me!! Come on, you can't get her and you blame me!? Wat the F!? I regreted given you the number!! Wat the FFFF!!!!???
Old 11-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hello, you F me and zaped me!! Come on, you can't get her and you blame me!? Wat the F!? I regreted given you the number!! Wat the FFFF!!!!???
Aiyo, bro, see properly lah. I just like you, only have POINTS, no POWER, how to zap you?
Old 12-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
MickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please dun fight, we are here to seek fun and look for Sexifaction.

Thanks Bro nqlfkr for the contacts!

Called up this Ha Er Bin lady yesterday and make appt with her.

I reach Chinatown area on time. But realised din have enough cash with me, so called her say give me another 5 min, I will be there.

Once reached the hotel lobby, call her again and ask for her room no. Went up to her doorstep. Knocked on the door, wondering who will be I poke in the next few mins. hehe..

Almost immediately, she opened the door and invited me to the room. First impression not bad, she has curly long hair and fair white skin. High about 1.6m, looks like late 20s or early 30s.

She asked if I wan some drinks, I rejected. Asked if I wan some sweets, I say later. Asked if I wanna bath, I say jus bath before I meet her. Then she asked me to remove my shirt and pants, took out a towel and ask me to rest on the bed.

Wanted me to turn over say give me a back massage. Pour some oil and rub my shoulder and back. Quite ok, cant expect too much. During massage, can feel her skin is very smooth. About 10~15min later, she ask me to turn over.
Continue to pour some oil and start rubbing my little bro. She emphasize not trying to jerk out for me (HJ), but just massage for my little bro. Another 5 min passed, she go to wash her hands and removed her clothes.

Can see her nice figure with light brown nipples. I estimate about B+ cup for her boobs. She say she blow for me but have to put cap, her throat is not feeling well. I am fine with that, althought BBBJ would be preferred. While she blow for me, I try to touch her inner thigh, fingers moving down to her private part. Slowly and gently finger her. She softly moan and can feel she is wet. At tat moment, my little bro already turn iron rod. haha..

Ask her to lie down and proceed with missionary position. Hold her legs high and ramp her hard. Cant see she is enjoying. Seeing her breast bouncing, i grap them and shake gently.

Ask her to turn over and procee doggy. Poke her for a while and ask her to try cowboy. Came on top of me and her turn to ride me. She seems like dun enjoy this position so well.

I am too tired and cheong for the past few days so din shoot out. I ask her to HJ me instead. A while later, finally unloaded..

Some comments:
1. During massage and inital TCSS, she has many sms came in and calling. Quite turnoff but she is doing business so I also keep quiet.
2. When we just started, she received a call to make appt in 45min later. I think kinda of rush which I dun like.
3. She say she is going back end of this month. Bros interested pls act fast.

Summary:
Name: Angie
Origin: Ha er bin
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: B+ with light brown nipples
Attitude: 7.5/10
GFE: 7/10
Massage: 5/10 (consider as bonus liao)
BJ: 6/10 (with cap)
FJ: 7.5
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $80 (include room and cap)
RTF: Maybe

Once again, thanks Bro nqlfkr for the contacts!
Old 12-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
can pm me her contact thanks
Old 13-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
mazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMouse View Post
Ask her to lie down and proceed with missionary position. Hold her legs high and ramp her hard. Cant see she is enjoying. Seeing her breast bouncing, i grap them and shake gently.

Ask her to turn over and procee doggy. Poke her for a while and ask her to try cowboy. Came on top of me and her turn to ride me. She seems like dun enjoy this position so well.

I am too tired and cheong for the past few days so din shoot out. I ask her to HJ me instead. A while later, finally unloaded..

Some comments:
1. During massage and inital TCSS, she has many sms came in and calling. Quite turnoff but she is doing business so I also keep quiet.
2. When we just started, she received a call to make appt in 45min later. I think kinda of rush which I dun like.
3. She say she is going back end of this month. Bros interested pls act fast.
of coz she's not enjoying la! she's being coded RED leh... u don't know meh? u such a bastard, the gal having her auntie visit u still ramp her so hard
Old 14-08-2009, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
MickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda0116 View Post
of coz she's not enjoying la! she's being coded RED leh... u don't know meh? u such a bastard, the gal having her auntie visit u still ramp her so hard
Bro,

Its my typo error. I meant to say can see she is enjoying too. Wat Code red, having wat auntie? You just visited her?

Wat's wrong with my FR? TS mentioned a lot of ppl took her contact but no FR. I visited her and post my FR. Tats nothing wrong.

You dun like my version of FR is ok. Someone zap me, I also dunno why.

Cool leh. Make love not war!
Old 19-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Went to try Angela a while back

Got into the room, she told to me strip. I did so and went to lie on the bed. After about 20mins of okay massage, she asked me to turn over and wanted to massage my didi. I told her I wanted a BJ instead. She took off her clothes and went to get a helmet. When she came back, I sucked her nipples and played with her hole. It was quite wet inside, nice. After a while she capped me and starting sucking away. Came in about 10mins. Went to the shower with her after that, she went to pee while I was bathing. Seemed shy though. I pulled apart the curtain in the toilet and went to play with her down there again. She reciprocated after that by sucking my balls hard. Left happy.
Old 22-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
passby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMouse View Post
Bro,

Its my typo error. I meant to say can see she is enjoying too. Wat Code red, having wat auntie? You just visited her?:
becoz it's the same ger :
http://sbfsg.net/welcome...-provided.html

Horny Certified TCM Massuer at 80 Rm included SERVICES Singapore @ sg Adpost > Singapore > Horny Certified TCM Massuer at 80 Rm included SERVICES Singapore,free,classifieds
Old 23-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
passby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi there, I am Jing Er (静儿), 27 year old China. Staying at Keong Siak Hotel Rm 205. I am training in TCM Massage and will provide 1 hour of excellent service to relieve all your stress away. $80 for 1 hour of great promised service. Room is included in the package.So is extra service.

So pick up your phone now and call or sms me at 94815936 to make an appointment now! Private numbers will not entertained.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1