The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1989 PRC cleaner turn FL due to family in debt back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyboy View Post
Arranged to meet YY at a certain time today. About an hour before appointment, she SMS to say cannot make it. So I set new timing and asked her if ok. She says she will try. So I said ok. Then when I arrived at agreed new time, I called her, no reply. Waited and called for 40min also no pick up call. Only after I left I got an SMS that she is sorry she can't make it.
Bro, i just check with her, she give me a diff story,
i shall now go into details, i hope that u can clear it out with her.

PS: she do not do home delivery svc. , she not in this line so time management is a problem. i will advice her to take note of this.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 17-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone View Post
Thanks to Grandfather for the contact.

Arrange with her today, punctual and in fact was waiting for me cause I had some difficulty understanding exactly where she was waiting for me.

Anyway, met her and was initially not impressed - not that she was ugly but she has the chinese type of look and again maybe too used to Changping standard.

Chatted with her in the car and as we spent about 30 minutes looking for Cozy 81, started to realized that she was a sweet and quite a pretty SYT.

Wet, moan softly, big boobs too big for her body.

Anyway great gem and will see her again.
thanks for the FR on her behalf.
hope tat u enjoy it. in future u got lobang also must share wif me hor.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

Old 17-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post

PS: she do not do home delivery svc. , she not in this line so time management is a problem. i will advice her to take note of this.
Bro, I don't know what story she told you. I didn't ask for home delivery! I went to pick her up.
Old 17-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ronster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mr grandfather im new here can i have contact for cleaner 1989 coz im boob lover..will write fr but still new so hope to get guide from u all experience brothers..can email contact at [email protected] thanks bro grandfather.
Old 18-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
Digistras has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi Bro grandfather,

I too kanna 'bad-time-managment" treatment by her yesterday (17/08/09). In the morning, confirmed a slot with her for evening but when reached the train station in the evening...SMS her said I reached liao but she replied me saying she cannot make it. Although she did called me earlier but couldn't get hold of me as during work...very hard for me to pick up calls cuz wearing the 'space suit'. Since I got a few missed calls frm her...nevertheless....I feel that she should send a SMS to notify me eariler so that I don't have to go down. While on the way to train station...I did call her but she keep on hanging up my calls thought that she was with a bro and continued my way to the train station.

I can fully understand her situation and position so will not want to pursue this any further and I will rest my case here. But best advice I can give is for her to manage her time better or if really bo bian....let us know early that she couldn't make it...so as not to offend any bros who really wans to help her. just my 2 cents though...No worries ya

Cheers!!!
Old 18-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

to bro Hardyboy & Digistras

my apology for the unhappy things u encounter
no choice lah, SYT like this, who are not FL, will not be able to understand one lah.

right now it is half good FR half bad FR, so let it be a warning to other bros who is going to try her.

make sure get hold of her liao then go meet her after she confirm available lor.

no choice lah,she have a proper job at nite. this moonlighting is just for her family problem sake.

i also cant control her, only can ask her take note lor. if more bad FR is received then i will stop distributing her number liao.

PS the home delivery thingy not say u lah bro Hardyboy, it is to let all bros here know, bcos she told me got pple sms her ask her for home delivery svc. which i strongly advice her not to also.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

Old 18-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
pronaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

no choice lah, SYT like this, who are not FL, will not be able to understand one lah.

right now it is half good FR half bad FR, so let it be a warning to other bros who is going to try her.

make sure get hold of her liao then go meet her after she confirm available lor.

no choice lah,she have a proper job at nite. this moonlighting is just for her family problem sake.

i also cant control her, only can ask her take note lor. if more bad FR is received then i will stop distributing her number liao.

PS the home delivery thingy not say u lah bro Hardyboy, it is to let all bros here know, bcos she told me got pple sms her ask her for home delivery svc. which i strongly advice her not to also.

Grandfather, same prob i got here this morning.... she takes her time to reply after i ask her what time she's available, when she replied asking for time again, i suggested a time and her reply came after my suggested time....haizzz
Anyway, sent her a reply on time management and she was prompt in sending an apology.... suggesting another time and day.... hopefully, i will be able to meet her....
Old 18-08-2009, 02:57 AM
Samster

some standard sentence for bros here

你几点钟有空? = what time are you free ?

现在有空吗? = are you available now ?

我现在来接你。到了才打电话给你 = i coming over to fetch you now.will call you when i reach.

一次80新币,对吗 = 1 shot 80sgd, right?

Bro pronaway ,

bear wif it lah , wat to do , i think she might have problem replying as her room mates might suspect lah.

try arrange early morning session lah,as her roommates should be resting/sleeping easiler for her to sneak out .

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

Old 18-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Haha maybe she can cum my house do some cleaning, after that I up her
Old 18-08-2009, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro Grandfather, not blaming you. I just write what I experienced. I made another appointment with her today. Let's see how it goes
Old 18-08-2009, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
heshvan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, could u leave me the contact of her
Old 18-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 我回來了 View Post
Haha maybe she can cum my house do some cleaning, after that I up her
hahahaha.......

i wonder what will happen if you have a maid at home.

hahaha.................

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

Old 18-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyboy View Post
Bro Grandfather, not blaming you. I just write what I experienced. I made another appointment with her today. Let's see how it goes
bro, hope that all went well for your appt today.
as i said b4, this type of true FL who turn into this trade just for a quick buck is hard to understand , but as long as we get a sextisfaction from their svc its good enuff liao lor.

if we cant then drop them and move on, there are plenty of PRC supply now as it seems like the official body is relaxing the visa application again.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

Old 18-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

Quote:
bro , check your pm, send u liao lah

haha......ty very much lah, next time got good lobang fast hand fast leg send me hor, kam sia...........
Old 18-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JingQiangBuDao View Post
haha......ty very much lah, next time got good lobang fast hand fast leg send me hor, kam sia...........
one man's meat might be another's posion leh
i like , u might not like leh

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1