The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 1989 PRC cleaner turn FL due to family in debt back home.

Tried to meet her again today @ 1.30pm

She do the disappearing act again. Phone off, no reply till almost 4pm.

LL, stay in the room since paid liao and call another FL up loh..

End up at least have one substitute bonk

TS.. please tell her if she cannot make it, sms or call and let people know. Dun off phone and disappear...

I think u not OKT but please advise her not to kill her own biz hoh,,,

Anyway, she apologize to me a moment ago so I am giving one more chance to meet her.

So bros who are dating her, please dun book room until you can reach her and confirm she is on the way,

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 26-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: 1989 PRC cleaner turn FL due to family in debt back home.

Thanks TS for the Contact .... Sorry for the late FR but did not even get to Bonk her .....

Have confirm the appointment with her ... So rush down and book a room and sms her the number .... Wait patient for her ... After 10mins have not come so try call her she hang up my phone.... nvm try again in the end her hp was off ... wah damm piss off already rush down yet put me aeroplane ..... If she cannot make it at the first place at least let me know ....

Hiaz in LL check out left the place w/o unload my FORCER .....

STATS:

Nvr get the chance see her ....

Overall : Very poor service and will not bother to call her again ..... this is the first time experience it ....

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 27-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

I agreed with bro m00tix.

Made 2 appt with her before, when i arrived i sms her, she sms say cannot make it code red the other day. Then went bro grandfather post say she clear. She sms me for appt, booked with her on tue, she cancel again last min!!! Then book today afternoon 3pm, at 1.30 she sms me say she having flu.. dont know to believe her a not... think i will give up on her. Luckily never book hotel!!!

Thanks TS for her contact anyway.
Old 31-08-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
camelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
I agreed with bro m00tix.

Made 2 appt with her before, when i arrived i sms her, she sms say cannot make it code red the other day. Then went bro grandfather post say she clear. She sms me for appt, booked with her on tue, she cancel again last min!!! Then book today afternoon 3pm, at 1.30 she sms me say she having flu.. dont know to believe her a not... think i will give up on her. Luckily never book hotel!!!

Thanks TS for her contact anyway.
Maybe TS can counsel her. Meantime not to give out her number as one possible reason is that she may be overbooking herself!
Old 31-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
Robbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry Grandpa....

I'm just curious when you took the pictures of the cleaner? You said you bonk her on the day itself she cleaned ur office, right after dinner. Normally for cleaners, they don't wear such nice/sexy outfit...her outfit reminds me of those KTV or standing alone Darlene.

Next, she can only work in the day, well, if she is not a cleaner...but an FL or work in a ktv...that also probably explains why she is not available at night. Cleaners normally can and do work 12 hours shift to maximize their earnings. She also take the transport together with their colleagues and not with strangers.

Don't misunderstand....I'm not accusing u of being an OKT...perhaps she ain't telling u the truth...that's all.

Sex is good,
Sex is great,
Sex is fun,
When you get laid.
Old 31-08-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
camelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie_williams View Post
Sorry Grandpa....

I'm just curious when you took the pictures of the cleaner? You said you bonk her on the day itself she cleaned ur office, right after dinner. Normally for cleaners, they don't wear such nice/sexy outfit...her outfit reminds me of those KTV or standing alone Darlene.

Next, she can only work in the day, well, if she is not a cleaner...but an FL or work in a ktv...that also probably explains why she is not available at night. Cleaners normally can and do work 12 hours shift to maximize their earnings. She also take the transport together with their colleagues and not with strangers.

Don't misunderstand....I'm not accusing u of being an OKT...perhaps she ain't telling u the truth...that's all.
Interesting.....
Old 31-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zprc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

grandpa...able to share tis cleaner ctc as i need her to clean up my linen...

thanks har..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1