The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
blueyballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
"Seems" Decent Beauty Facial and Leg Massage Parlour

I have recently visited a blue signboard in Chai Chee area. It seems that there is only one beauty parlour in that area. It seems decent from the outside, so I decided to give it a try.
I asked if they give shoulder/back massage, but 2 of PRC said no, they look pretty looking too! But they said they do facial, then I quickly say I wan to do facial, feeling very tired, probably facial can lightened me up.

So one of the PRC just led me to a cubicle, asked me want hot steam or just cold method, I suggested for hot steam, since it can clear my black holes.
So eventually nothing much, waiting for her to ask GQ, but nvr. But her facial massage was really good. I loved the part when she started to massage my shoulders and really gives you the thought of her that she is going to do something else. After a hard massage on the shoulders and neck, slowly went up to my back neck area. Here comes the best massage part, she started to caress my ears, inner ear and ear lobes, she spend a good 5 mins over there which make me alittle excited and very comfortable!

Maybe you guys if wanna just have a good facial experience, you can go there, its located in Chai Chee, just beside a factory.

1hr/36
Old 24-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
alanssmith00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: "Seems" Decent Beauty Facial and Leg Massage Parlour

So got special services or not? Anyway think this belongs to HC section and not dome 2.
Old 24-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyballs View Post
So one of the PRC just led me to a cubicle, asked me want hot steam or just cold method, I suggested for hot steam, since it can clear my black holes.
Simi black hole? She used hot steam to clear your anus?

Blackhead lar.
Old 26-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
JumpinJackFlash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJumpinJackFlash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bro,

Service you got is neither in HC or FL2 Dome category. Lost in the "jungle", looks like you are looking for a good bonk but ended up in the wrong house.
Old 26-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyballs View Post
Here comes the best massage part, she started to caress my ears, inner ear and ear lobes, she spend a good 5 mins over there which make me alittle excited and very comfortable!
Cock enlarged and straining against pants can get very comfortable meh?

Anyway, from your description, bro TS, I think the shop don't allow hanky-panky but you can ask the girl out to hanky-panky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Simi black hole? She used hot steam to clear your anus?

Blackhead lar.
Bro, maybe really clear his black hole leh?

Beware clones...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1