The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vargen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77
I'm having my reservist training this week but shd be able to book out this weekend if nothing goes wrong. I long time never go for O/N liao. Sure missed those days with Ah Tan and Lucky.
Ah tan and lucky-O/N?! am i missing something out back then? just came back from karaoke with him. Shall call u if schedule's possible
Old 11-03-2005, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_74
hmm last time i tried this G38 from this hse no bbj in the bathroom leh but got some shiok assriming leh
I've guess samsters here have touched on that issue, with the same girl could be "different people different services" (maybe just bit here n there of diff.) she did some nutlicking but certainly no AR for me
Old 11-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vargen
Ah tan and lucky-O/N?! am i missing something out back then? just came back from karaoke with him. Shall call u if schedule's possible
No no, I meant I missed those days with Ah Tan and Lucky. The O/N is a seperate thing. Hehe. Sorry abt the confusion.
Karaok? You guys are sure having lotz of fun er?
Old 12-03-2005, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
No no, I meant I missed those days with Ah Tan and Lucky. The O/N is a seperate thing. Hehe. Sorry abt the confusion.
Karaok? You guys are sure having lotz of fun er?
Alrite bro, now i got u.. One's life isn't that long, try not to dwell into past and enjoy the present. haha.. Back to facinf the reality once all that's over, let me share my sorrow with you now next time round..
Old 12-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alrite bro, now i got u.. One's life isn't that long, try not to dwell into past and enjoy the present. haha.. Back to facinf the reality once all that's over, let me share my sorrow with you now next time round..
Any good FRs on tis Hse gals???????
Old 15-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorrow? I thot you guys are having so much fun and your O/Ns are getting very promising...
Old 14-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Red face Re: L8h43

wonder wat happened to this thread... ? been inactive for a month liao. i guess.. ppl just move on...

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 05-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Orica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L8h43 g99

Not satisfy after L6H72 G11, felt job not done for me yet. Went to WH14 and look for G19 but was told she went home already.

Went back lorong 8 H66G look for G8 but not working. CCB....went in house by house ended up in H43. Many gals there and saw G99 look like Erica Lee ...her face and bunny tooth some resemblence. Ok lah..pay $$ went she happily came out hold my hand and walk to her room.

She look very cheerful and start chitchating, help me remove my clothing and very gf feeling. Gave me a good hug and start kissing like old lovers. Was surprise that she actually can speak fluent english. Spent quite some time in shower room showering and petting.

Then she start catbathing me from head to toe...but her tongue a bit dry resulted not so shiok. We continue to kiss and thought she will BBBJ me. Sadly she cap me and BJ for a while and start riding on me. Since she small built, change position from top to bottom start pumping her as she moans softly and sucking my nipples. That fire me up and carry her up and carry her up and shaft her while Im standing (Got this inspiration from movie Jamon Jamon starring Penelope Cruz). Thought i can hold longer, after a while I cum. Was thinking want to finish her of in doggie.....anyway was happy with my session.

Overall she got good attitude but body like teenager with nice pinkish tits.
RTF: Will be in my hit list.
Old 27-06-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

to the anonymous who zapped me,
for some unknown reason, zapped me for posting a bad FR about 1 particular WL in this hse some time back. strange it seems for someone to come dig up the past.

clear or hidden agenda aside, i've already explained the reason for the post. so at the end of the day...the speculation is only half right... (yes my gal's from this hse, bt nt the gal in mention)... who's my gal, no reason for me to disclose...thanx for the concern anyways.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 27-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hahaha, I miss my haircut sessions with Ah Tan....

Quote:
Sorrow? I thot you guys are having so much fun and your O/Ns are getting very promising...
Old 04-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L8h43 g99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orica
Not satisfy after L6H72 G11, felt job not done for me yet. Went to WH14 and look for G19 but was told she went home already.

Went back lorong 8 H66G look for G8 but not working. CCB....went in house by house ended up in H43. Many gals there and saw G99 look like Erica Lee ...her face and bunny tooth some resemblence. Ok lah..pay $$ went she happily came out hold my hand and walk to her room.

She look very cheerful and start chitchating, help me remove my clothing and very gf feeling. Gave me a good hug and start kissing like old lovers. Was surprise that she actually can speak fluent english. Spent quite some time in shower room showering and petting.

Then she start catbathing me from head to toe...but her tongue a bit dry resulted not so shiok. We continue to kiss and thought she will BBBJ me. Sadly she cap me and BJ for a while and start riding on me. Since she small built, change position from top to bottom start pumping her as she moans softly and sucking my nipples. That fire me up and carry her up and carry her up and shaft her while Im standing (Got this inspiration from movie Jamon Jamon starring Penelope Cruz). Thought i can hold longer, after a while I cum. Was thinking want to finish her of in doggie.....anyway was happy with my session.

Overall she got good attitude but body like teenager with nice pinkish tits.
RTF: Will be in my hit list.
Yo Bro Orica:
I've just tried this house twice last week and my overall rating for the 2 different gals are as follows:

Look: 7.5/10 (Quite pretty)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim gal is always my type)
Boob: A- Cup (Not recomended for boobs lover)
Height: Approx 162cm
BJ: 8.5/10 (She performs BBBJ for me, slow and smooth. The best part is she s**k for nearly 15 mins)
AR: NIL
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 9/10 (She ride on me for almost 12 mins till the bell rang and I finally cum on time.
Attitude: 9/10
CIM: Not allowed

Look: 8/10 (The pretiest gal of the house)
Body: 8/10 (Slim gal is always my type)
Boob: A Cup (Not recomended for boobs lover too)
BJ: 8/10 (She performs BBBJ for me too but I still prefer G99)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Not so experience in FJ. May be she was too tired already. I heard from her that I was her 17th customer of the day. Gee...)
Attitude: 8/10

Overall: I am satified with both of their services
Old 04-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
Yo Bro Orica:
I've just tried this house twice last week and my overall rating for the 2 different gals are as follows:

BJ: 8.5/10 (She performs BBBJ for me, slow and smooth. The best part is she s**k for nearly 15 mins)
FJ: 9/10 (She ride on me for almost 12 mins till the bell rang and I finally cum on time.

FJ: 7.5/10 (Not so experience in FJ. May be she was too tired already. I heard from her that I was her 17th customer of the day. Gee...)

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, 1 man's meat is another's poison. u never even post the numbers, who would know who's who?? seems to me the ones u tried r probably the new gals on the block. hmm... quite a cheerful lot...happy bonking...chok dee na krup

Old 04-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 22
fatD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yo Bro Orica:

Number? Thanks.
Old 04-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatD
Number? Thanks.
Yo to All Bros,

My apology for the missing gal nos. The no. shall be as follows:

1. G99

2. G2

Happy bonking. Cheers
Skyman
Old 05-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4251 / Power: 20
tinalam has a reputation beyond reputetinalam has a reputation beyond reputetinalam has a reputation beyond reputetinalam has a reputation beyond reputetinalam has a reputation beyond reputetinalam has a reputation beyond reputetinalam has a reputation beyond reputetinalam has a reputation beyond reputetinalam has a reputation beyond reputetinalam has a reputation beyond reputetinalam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo to All Bros,

My apology for the missing gal nos. The no. shall be as follows:

1. G99

2. G2

Happy bonking. Cheers
Skyman

How is the damage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1