The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When you meet a hot milf

take your time
don't want to stress you
your oc is already giving you stress
if you rush rush here, will be additional stress
Old 19-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Worse come to worst i will get an mc.

I strongly believed that with me on mc, the company cannot cope with the audit cos its supposed to be a teamwork. And so my mind is made up, regardless what time i have to report to work the next day, i long decided i will not show up.

" ok, y not, its been awhile since i last saw a sunrise." I replied, bringing back memories of me wooing a girl, who wasnt sure of what she wanted at that point in life, and watching the sunrise at east coast park together, we did not get together, not important now anyway.

Elaine then turned and smiled, and in an almost natural action,rested on my not very built chest. Wahlau i tell u, my heart was beating damn fast, worse than after completing a 2.4km jog, not run. For some reason, my bro decided to stand again, only i can feel it as we were in a seated position, she din notice it this time, or maybe she did.

Instinctively, i used my fingers to caress her hair, not wanting to do anything stupid on our so called first night out, cos i was certain if i kept my hands to myself, i would leave a good impression on her. It was a very normal sunrise, and we proceeded back to her condo at around 6 40am.

Travelling at a normal speed this time, we reached in 20 mins.
" thank you for sending me home, will u be free later? I might want to go shopping." Elaine asked.
Me:" of cos im free, no worries, for u babe! Dun think too much pls."
Elaine:" sure, i call u later, go home and catch some sleep first silly boy."
Me:" hehe ok sure. See ya."

With that, i drove home and slept, i only allowed myself to sleep for 4 hours as im not sure what time she will wake up..

Thank you bros for the continued support, i just got back from work and just managed to find some time to update. I will try to update again by CNY, during which everyone will be busy man. Advance happy CNY bros!
Old 21-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

I only allowed myself 4 hours of sleep in case she woke up..

I did not set any alarm, i guessed it was probably due to the fact that i allowed my imagination to run wild, very wild that i woke up. I knew that in real life i couldn't do alot of things to her, so i transformed my fantasies into the dream, whenever i dreamt of Elaine, it was mostly a wet dream. And when she told me that she caught her husband holding hands with her sis, one part of me actually wanted her to find out more so that i can slowly devise a plan to gradually gain entry into her hole...erm sorri i meant heart.

When i woke up, checked my hp, realised there wasn't any msg, feeling slightly disappointed, i went for a bath. When i came out of the bathroom after 10 mins, i saw a whatsapp msg.
Elaine" hey woken up already? Are u willing to shop for lingerie with me?"
Me:" wah, ok, since my skin is thick, haha."
Elaine:" ok, we shall meet at 2.30pm at town."
Me:" sure babe. See ya"

So the moment arrived and i reached the destination. I did not drive cos i was not familiar with town area. I also seldom shop there as i feel that the prices there are really overrated. Elaine wore the same pink colour spag shirt which i saw while having the Japanese lunch with her, except that this time she was wearing hot pants. Woohoo, im more of a boobs person so i dun really know how to describe her legs, just that they were proportional to her body, standing at 1.60m, everything was just nice.

Me, on the other hand was wearing a normal polo tee and bermudas, something my age group would wear i feel.
Elaine:" hi, waited very long?" With a smile.
Me:" even if its 1 hour i would wait patiently, cos u are worth it." That was my usual corny self again.
Elaine:" u really know how to make my dae huh.."
With that i just smiled at her.

So we reached the place where she wanted to buy her lingerie, but hey i saw this shop appear in the papers before. It was one of the few shops in singapore which allowed ur other half to enter the fitting room with u to choose ur items. Omg, I'm letting my imagination run wild again.

Ok thats my update for this morning, needa get out and do some last min shopping. Cheers!
Old 21-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
big_risk_taker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is tis shop??
Old 21-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice !! Which shop in singapore which allows the other half to enter the fitting room too ?? I should visit there too ~~

Keep your updates coming. Happy chinese new year !!
Old 21-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Hi bros, since u are curious on where the shop is, pls check out this website

Www.divaasia.com/article/6458.

Enjoy. Juz had reunion dinner, stomach not feeling good, been running to the toilet. I will update on the story when able. Cheers! Happy new year!
Old 22-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

And so we were at the lingerie shop..

I was bewildered and yet at the same time, was trying to hide my excitement. I was standing at the entrance when Elaine turned around and pulled me into the shop, and gave me the assured look.

"Dun worry, i got a surprise for u todae." She said.
Me"oh, u make me think wild leh."
Elaine:" go ahead and think all u want."
Woohoo, yet another teasing sentence, but heck la, i was telling myself if there is one dae the line has to be crossed, this is it! Im prepared to raise my stakes todae,releasing the little beast in me slowly. There is no better opportunity than todae.

So she chose quite a few lingerie and also a nite gown. She held my hand and we walked into the fitting room. The saleslady smiled at me as if telling me to take my time to do what i needed to do, she will keep a lookout for me.

Once inside the fitting room, equipped with a mini sofa enough for one person, which makes sense to me cos ths other person would be trying on the lingerie so there was a need for only one sofa. With the hot pants still on, Elaine really gave me a surprise when she just took off her top.

She turned around and asked me :" do u like what u are seeing now?"
Me:" wow, i din know u were so naughty, and maybe horny!"
Elaine was not wearing a bra, and oh my oh my, how did i manage to miss that? Her nipple tape just about covered her nipple only, first time i am seeing her B cup boobs in my face, though she has given birth to 2 child, and I'm sure she breastfed them, her boobs dun look saggy at all.

Ok bros, guess i gotta stop here, will continue to update after the 3rd dae of new year, until then, goodbye!
Old 23-01-2012, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ohh goshh.... Lovely sight !!!
Old 23-01-2012, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

pls continue with the stori ..... & happi lunar new year 2 all.
Old 23-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooooooo faster update now.
Old 28-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

Her boobs dun look saggy at all...

If you guys google nipple tapes, the images provided are those normal black tapes crossed at the nipple. However there is a type of round tape, just enough to cover the nipple. Elaine was wearing that. Since she was not wearing a bra that dae, i started to wonder whether she went commando too. But that was not before i naturally moved my hands to touch on her nice b cup boobs. No questions asked.

Elaine seemed to know wad was on my mind, and she whispered in my ears " im wearing a gstring, not really comfortable not wearing anything below." That somehow excite me. Anyway i wasnt prepared for a session in the fitting room of a lingerie shop, with or without condom, i juz wasnt this brave yet.

With my hands skilfully circling around her boobs and then nipples, she let out soft moans into my ears again " ahh, ohh, i..had not feltt.. tis wae for a long time. He dun touch me for a few months already." On hearing that, i had a hardon, but as i was wearing a bermuda, it was not so obvious this time. I began to lick and suck on her boobs, and nipples, at one point of time, she even put my head in between her two boobs and head fucked me, all these while my cork is still hidden in my berms.

I couldn't take it anymore, unbuckle my belt, stripped off my berms and boxer, and almost instantly, Elaine went down to my cork and looked at mi innocently like a schoolgirl again.

Sorri bros i took a long while to come back and update cos i was held up at work and being pressured by superiors at work,i wun be able to pen down a good story. Not that im saying my story is the best, my point is i din wan to give sub standard stories and short change bros here. Huat ar!
Old 28-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

She looked at mi innocently like a schoolgirl..

Not that i am a pervert who prey on young schoolgirls. Its just that Elaine really looked like one. And it does not help that myvfirst sexual experience was when i was 20. My uniformed school daes was spent holding hands and frenching. Something im quite disappointed with myself.

Nevertheless, she started by giving gentle strokes to my cork, and also massaging my balls. I will have to admit this lady here knows her stuff well. Next up,she licked the tip of my cork and then proceeded to put one ball into her mouth and sucked it like a pearl in bubble tea. Now guys i tell u that feeling was simply shiok. She then proceeded to spit it out gently. I jerked lightly. She giggled.

I signalled forher to start blowing mi as we were spending a fair bit of time in the fitting room already. With one gentle movement she put my cork into her mouth, and sucked slowly, at this point of time if you compare to a fan speed, its speed1. I normally can hold out quite well as i wanted to enjoy my bbbjs. Not long after she went to speed 2, and with the occasional moans as if to encourage mi to cum.

Now guys u noe that when u wan to cum, there will be pressure rushing down there, my ex gf told mi that before tats y she was able to catch the right timing to go really fast. Sisters reading this story, correct mi if i am wrong but i guess girls can sense that a guy is cumming rite?

Apparently thats wad Elaine felt, and another symptom i have is i will start to play more with the boobs, and tat was when she went really fast, the moans becoming louder and faster and with the scene infront of mi, i really came quite alot. 4 waves. I was sweating near my thigh area and i could see some perspiration on her forehead, i proceeded to wipe them off. I wanted to pass her a piece of tissue when she asked "wad u looking for?"

Oh my god, she just swallowed them all in.
Me:" wow i din noe u were so thirsty."
She gave mi a light pinch. " no next time for u!"
Me:" haha dun like tat la, sorri." And proceeded to hug her from behind. Still in the nude, we quickly dressed up and went out of the room. She went on to buy all the sets she brought in even though she did not try.

Bros let mi tell u, that scene was quite similar to one video i watched at thisav before, just that the lady was a salesperson at a men's department store and she proceeded to blow and be fucked by the customer, so turned on. Ok i will update soon, on my wae out, cheers!
Old 28-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
earlstone is a Helpful and Caring Samsterearlstone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am glad I have discovered this thread. dam good story .
Old 28-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

She went on to buy all the sets she brought in even though she did not try...

Once we are out of the shop, being curious i asked how come she knows all the bras and panties fit her?
Elaine:" aiya, dun worry, if they dun fit, i will juz give them awae, maybe to u for souvenir lor. Hehe."
Me:" wow that's an unique one if u give it to mi..haha."
As we were walking, i kinda remembered that when i took off the nipple tapes, i did not stick them back on. So i asked Elaine where were the tapes.
Elaine:" oh silly boy, once the tape comes off,or pulled off, cant be used anymore." Can any sis verify this point for mi?

The thought of her being braless in town gives mi another hardon, however not without feeling a little sore cos she was that good!
Me:" actually your husband is missing some really good fucking sessions, juz from ur blowing skills i know that u are good on bed."
I no longer held back anymore, i was getting more daring with Elaine,especially after the mind blowing bbbj just now.

Elaine:" wad to do, can u stand it if u only have sex once every few months? And i have not had it for 7 months now!"
Me:" ok, but i'm sure u do musterbate rite? Though i know the feeling is not the same."
Elaine:" yup, i do, and i am not afraid to tell u sometimes i cum while thinking of u."
Me:" these should come out from my mouth, i swear i jerked off with the outfit i saw u in when we were having the japanese lunch."
Elaine:" ah, now u are toking, that was when i first started having fantasies of u too!"
Me:" hehe, wah i sibei shy leh lidat."

Of cos i felt good hearing that, and we went window shopping around town, time really flew as it was time to send her home. So back at the gate of her condo, i gave her a goodbye french kiss and not forgetting to give her boobs a gentle squeeze, i couldn't care whether ppl were looking, it was 11pm man.

After that i went home, and jerked off again. Before i went to sleep, i whatsapped her "babe, u were great juz now, i jerked off again thinking of the exact scenario playing infront of me!" There was no reply after 10 mins and i looked at the time before i really slept, it was 1215am.

Thank you bros for the continued support shown towards this story, i will make sure there is a certain degree of quality in it, and i will continue to improve myself. Cheers!
Old 28-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 16
woohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
She went on to buy all the sets she brought in even though she did not try...

Once we are out of the shop, being curious i asked how come she knows all the bras and panties fit her?
Elaine:" aiya, dun worry, if they dun fit, i will juz give them awae, maybe to u for souvenir lor. Hehe."
Me:" wow that's an unique one if u give it to mi..haha."
As we were walking, i kinda remembered that when i took off the nipple tapes, i did not stick them back on. So i asked Elaine where were the tapes.
Elaine:" oh silly boy, once the tape comes off,or pulled off, cant be used anymore." Can any sis verify this point for mi?

The thought of her being braless in town gives mi another hardon, however not without feeling a little sore cos she was that good!
Me:" actually your husband is missing some really good fucking sessions, juz from ur blowing skills i know that u are good on bed."
I no longer held back anymore, i was getting more daring with Elaine,especially after the mind blowing bbbj just now.

Elaine:" wad to do, can u stand it if u only have sex once every few months? And i have not had it for 7 months now!"
Me:" ok, but i'm sure u do musterbate rite? Though i know the feeling is not the same."
Elaine:" yup, i do, and i am not afraid to tell u sometimes i cum while thinking of u."
Me:" these should come out from my mouth, i swear i jerked off with the outfit i saw u in when we were having the japanese lunch."
Elaine:" ah, now u are toking, that was when i first started having fantasies of u too!"
Me:" hehe, wah i sibei shy leh lidat."

Of cos i felt good hearing that, and we went window shopping around town, time really flew as it was time to send her home. So back at the gate of her condo, i gave her a goodbye french kiss and not forgetting to give her boobs a gentle squeeze, i couldn't care whether ppl were looking, it was 11pm man.

After that i went home, and jerked off again. Before i went to sleep, i whatsapped her "babe, u were great juz now, i jerked off again thinking of the exact scenario playing infront of me!" There was no reply after 10 mins and i looked at the time before i really slept, it was 1215am.

Thank you bros for the continued support shown towards this story, i will make sure there is a certain degree of quality in it, and i will continue to improve myself. Cheers!
great story !! camping for updates !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1