The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 15
zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The old times....

Tnanks bro for ur kind suppot..

Tok abt pager codes... Who can recall the code for sorry..
i have been trying to recall but i just cant temember the code liao...
Old 06-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
LTPGTD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLTPGTD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerofighter View Post
Tnanks bro for ur kind suppot..

Tok abt pager codes... Who can recall the code for sorry..
i have been trying to recall but i just cant temember the code liao...
hmmm....

5012124??? haha

Make |oVe.. Not War...
Old 07-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kelvin155 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power TS! Wondering if this is the end of the story? Waiting for more updates.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Samster

zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

Morning to bro Simifly and bro LTPGTD... Bingo, 5012124 is the code for sorry!
5 stand for S... 12 stand for R ( resemble R) and 4 stand for Y...

Kamsia bro for remembering this code...

Just to add on...

274 ( Ni qu si, u go and die).. very scared if i received this code from my ex...damn jialat...
Old 07-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Samster

Back to the story:

Yvonne: When do u need to return yr bike?...
Me: Soon as i only rent it for 2 hours...
Yvonne: I will go with u...
Me: No lah so far... later u still need to walk back here..
Yvonne: Dun need cos i want to spent some time with u.. forget abt bbq...( she smiled)
Me: Really?... i am overjoyed when i heard that....
Yvonne: Wait for me... i will bid my class goodbye then i can set off with u le..
Me: Roger!

It wasnt long before i drive her back on my mountain bike... ( That is the sweet memories... though it is only a bike.. nt a car... but we r so close... )...
The nite is breezy and i can still remember the feelings of her being close to me... All the 3 years from being a friend to now eventually being a couple is really nt a easy path for both of us... I will cherish this relationship.. this is what i really feel at that point of time...

Soon we returned the bikes... and holding hands walking along the beach....

Me: Do u ever have any regrets for having feelings for me?...
Yvonne: No leh... y do u ask this question?..
Me: I meant... u can always choose someone who is better than me in terms of studies and looks...
Yvonne: All these r nt important... the only thing which i fear... is u getting into trouble/fights again....
Me: I promised u that i will nt get involed with fights again...
Yvonne: Gd boi... remember fighting will nt solve any problems...
Me: Yes Madam. Your wish is my command.
Yvonne: Siao... she giggled...
Me: Promise me something k...
Yvonne: what is it?
Me: If i ever got ambushed by my enemies.. run for yr life first..
Yvonne: Nope.. i want to be with u...
Me: Dun be silly... i cant allow u to be hurt in any ways...
Yvonne: Dun think so much.. u r out of the gang le... nothing will happen...
Me: k... (I hold her hands tightly...)
Yvonne: Anyway with u around by my side.. there is nothing to fear...

We listen to our favourite songs... shared between the earpiece... Till today.. i still remember this scene so well in my memories...

Just to share this songs to bros... This is one of the popular xinyao songs which both of us love....

Hope that u guys will like it...

It is a wonderful nite at east coast... how i wish that time will pass by slowly... that it could be eternity for us....
Old 07-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, really good story... can relate to certain parts.

Cheers !

Believe when none would.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just to share this songs to bros... This is one of the popular xinyao songs which both of us love....

I loved the movie. That 1990s Singapore love story. Hopefully your ending will be happier
Old 07-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

As it is getting late...( Yvonne cant be home late) We then headed towards the bus stop i sent her home... The bus journey is fast and smooth, time seem to pass quickly with her by my side... she lied on my shoulders... i cuddle her gently.... soon she fall asleep... and i am careful nt to wake her up....

The bus journey soon come to an end and i sent her to the lift lobby.... Unable to bear to part with her.. i kiss her gently on her forehead...

Yvonne: Thanks..
Me: Miss u... good nite...

The next day... Yvonne came out secretly to meet me.... she actually prepared a bottle of Tie Da Jiu....

We went to our usual hangout which is a playground... and she applied Tie Da Jiu for me....

Yvonne: My Gosh.. what have they done to u... blue black all over body..
Me: Aiya lift ceremony is like that one... I have chosen this road myself so have to bear the consequences...
Yvonne: Do i rub it too hard... ( i am struggling with pain as Yvonne is using alot of strength)
Me: Abit painful...
Yvonne: Just bear with it.. k.. must use strength... if nt the blue black will still be there...
Me: Yes madam...

Though it is painful.. i really appreciate for what she has done for me... those days when we were injured.. who will bother to apply Tie Da Jiu for us......

The final exams was soon released.... I managed to score an average of 62.8 and cleared my sec 3 papers... Yvonne was waiting for me outside the school hall.. anxiously waiting for me...

Yvonne: How is it?...
Me: I passed my exams!...
Yvonne: Great... what is yr score...
Me: 62.8 average...
Yvonne: That is gd... i am proud of u... ( I feel like hugging her but we r still r sch)...
Me: What abt u...
Yvonne: I passed too... average of 82.5...
Me: Wow...
Yvonne: Let go to Mac for a bite... k...
Me: K..

We were on the way to Mac when we bump into Alan and his men again... ( By this time... news of me leaving the gang have already spread around the school).

Sensing that something bad is going to happen... I told Yvonne to go off first but she refused to budge...

Alan who is smoking soon surround me with his boys.. abt 7 of them ba if i dun remember wrongly...

Me: It is a matter between us men... pls let my gf off.
Alan: did i hear the word pls?... whahaha... he laughed..
Me: Yes please...
Alan: Want me to let her off also can... if u dare to burn yrself with this cig butt without even a groan! i will let her off...
Me: K on! Without having second thoughts.. i took his cig butt and press it hard aganist my knuckle twice... The pain is terrible but i gritted on my teeth and bear with the pain...( Till today.. the scars remain)
Me: Whatever i owe u.. i have already return u already... can let my gf off...
Alan: K.. steady... ( All of a sudden he swing his punches on me... abt 2 to 3 ba)
Alan: Now this matter settled....

Yvonne was horrified to witness this scene...

Me: R u k?...
Yvonne: I am k... still think of me at this moment when u r already hurt.. ( Her voice is choking)
Me: I am a man.. can tahan....
Yvonne: I am so worried that u will fight back...
Me: I have nt forgotten my promise to u.....
Yvonne: Thanks... wait for me... ( She rushed to the mama shop and get a tube of toothpaste and applied the toothpaste on my cig wounds)

From then on... our feelings deepen as she is more assured abt my determination to change and nt to get into fights again..... My feelings for her was more intense... as i really cherish her even more.....
Old 07-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderfully written.

Bro Zerofighter, this for u…

不在乎天长地久, 只在乎曾经拥有.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

Bro simifly... 不在乎天长地久, 只在乎曾经拥有. kam sia for this word... That is what i always used to comfort myself... but bro but at times i still cant forget her completely... though i am married now with 2 kids... By rite.. i shd have forgotten her long ago... but the memories of her will still crept back to me...
Perhaps this is my first relationship... Perhaps i have went through alot with her.... the eventual break up with her.... always trying to seek back the feel with other girls after the break up... but somehow something is always missing... things were nt that complete.... But i thank God for her... if nt for her.. i believed that i would have end up in boys home or even be jailed... I would nt have remove my clothes and lead a normal life...

This song for her:

Though u r no longer part of my life...
but i will always cherish the memories i once shared with u....
Old 07-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

So hows Yvonne now?

Does yr wife hav lots of same character as Yvonne ?
Old 07-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Gd question! .... nope they r different... my wife can be very direct at times...me did nt contact Yvonne since she was married......

Last edited by zerofighter; 08-11-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
gd questn.... nope they r different... my wife can be very directt times...me did nt contact uvonne since she was married......
Then it's something else u can't put down.

Maybe like wat u say without her, u are still wondering on the streets.

Or

Maybe she's better on bed?

Or

Wait for yr story first
Old 07-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by simifly View Post
Then it's something else u can't put down.

Maybe like wat u say without her, u are still wondering on the streets.

Or

Maybe she's better on bed?

Or

Wait for yr story first
For me bro, it's everything about her. From her looks to get character to her voice to her smile. Just can't let go of her
Old 08-11-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Just sharing what I read from Facebook.

Its an interview for a 98 year old lady with 3 failed marriage.

This what she answer when asked which man she love most.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you’ve had three husbands and one lover. Which one were you the most mad about?

My lover.

Why?

An affair is very different than a marriage because you can break it off at anytime. And this man made life very exciting. It was never dull around him. I like when a man has money and he can take me places and buy me things. All women do. Don’t let anybody tell you differently, okay? If he would buy his wife a present, he would buy me a better one. He once bought her a diamond heart, and the next day he brought me a gorgeous diamond bracelet, very expensive. You see what I’m telling you? Tit for tat. Nothing was too good for me.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1