The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to behold
Drop in standard of recent FL

Bros,

Did you all feel that there is a drop in standard of FL recently?

It was only end of last year, we still have girls that look like those found in sex141 links below:

http://go141.com/zh/A16411-%E5%B0%96%E6%B2%99%E5%92%80-%E7%BE%8E%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3-NY%E4%B8%B9%E5%85%92.html

http://go141.com/zh/A16371-%E5%B0%96%E6%B2%99%E5%92%80-%E7%BE%8E%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3-NY%E6%99%BA%E8%B3%A2.html

But now? There is hardly … I wonder what happen??
Old 07-06-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sea321 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Drop in standard of recent FL

There is a drop in standard because the market is too hug here. If all brother here is able to control the lust and stop visiting them for 2month pricing will drop and standard will be back to normal. Reason is most of the FL need to pay housing rental , air ticket , paying managing agent for them to come and most important is that they only can stay here for 1 month which is very short that why sometimes rushing. They can extend by going out of sg and come back but there is a risk in it .40% chances they might not able to enter to sg. If there is 10,000 of men visiting it will be $1000000.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Standard really drop....
Some thread keep posting... keep delete bad FR...keep post false picture.... never QC...never provide training/advice...Price today 100...tmr 150....than wechat 80....really tak tahanohhh. how the FL can work well...

luckY got 老字号品牌

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Drop in standard of recent FL

The house rental rate is abt $80 to $120 per day And the managing agent maybe take 40% of the FL total income which I feel quite reasonable in fact I feel managing agent should tax more so to bring in better quality FL. Hot FL can take up to 15 to 20 customer per day and that why hot FL nv come back again.i believe most brother here have encounter Rude FL which they didn't report. In mainland brother could have paid for the same price for 2 shot and it is a consider a must service unless customer said 1 shot is enough. When FL came here they don't care much. As said it is becos of the staying period of FL. .
Old 08-06-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to behold

Actually, the Hong Kong market is big as well but they manage to their FL supply well, maybe it is nearer to Mainland.

But when I visit HK recently, I was spoilt with choices. All you need to do is to go for those with videos in go141.com and watch for little details while picking the girls and the "hit rate" is high.

Two more girls for reference:

1. PRC: http://go141.com/en/A16674-TST-HoneyGirls-NYJulia.html

2. Korean girl but a little tummy: http://go141.com/en/A15721-TST-HoneyGirls-Angie.html

Last edited by TrueExperience; 08-06-2015 at 02:10 AM.
Old 08-06-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

U are right nearer to mainland and the competition there is very high. Hong Kong estimate population of 7.5m vs sg population of 5.5m people. Now u know the reason ?
Old 15-06-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!

I went to shanghai and zhuhai some weeks ago. Seriously whilst I am thankful for our local okts, the current cohort really falls short. And so expensive some more. But when u need it...well, too bad lor. To be honest, sillypore not nice to play anymore. So restrictive and shit.
Old 26-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jackybt is Cool - loads of Potential

Stupid market we have here. People pay for bad services that is the answer. If no one pay for bad service they will stop operating.
Old 26-06-2015, 03:59 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackybt View Post
Stupid market we have here. People pay for bad services that is the answer. If no one pay for bad service they will stop operating.
People pay because they boh bian or don't want to create trouble, bring to CASE and complain FL bad service will get money back guarantee?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 26-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Here, still have some FL provide gO.Od services...
Dun give out...

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
Standard really drop....
Some thread keep posting... keep delete bad FR...keep post false picture.... never QC...never provide training/advice...Price today 100...tmr 150....than wechat 80....really tak tahanohhh. how the FL can work well...

luckY got 老字号品牌

Middle parties TAKE too much commission from the FLs (online OKTs/admins/webmasters 中介网主从女孩收太多屁费了) while providing nothing in return.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1