The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 2)

I do not know if it was the light whistling of the song birds in the garden or was it the enchanting jiggles from the wind chime, but when I opened my eyes, it was again sunny and I could almost feel the warm light on my face even though it was in air conditioned 24 degrees. AS again, I find myself kicked off the blanket which Rachel has carefully covered me with last night, in a way, that was a type of sweetness that I really enjoyed. But who wouldn't wish for more, like maybe even perhaps having her inside the blanket with me. Then my thought quickly switched over to the 2 sexy vixens in the very next room and all the erotic and crazy thoughts mixed with certain reality. I am still not very sure that was real. Like, how offer do you get to play with casual travelling girls like this? Especially when those 2 are pretty much from back home. The thought of home totally shattered whatever fantasy I have as I pick up the message from my girlfriend, just a short "I am going to work now. Call me ASAP!" Well, like hell I would. I got up and stretched myself briefly as I opened the door and saw Rachel smiling walking past me.

"Well, if you are not 'too busy', you can come help me with breakfast in the kitchen!" She kind of snared, in a cute way. I guess I couldn't say no after all my mischiefs and not really helping day. So, I drag myself out and followed Rachel to the kitchen as she puts on her apron and started to prepare breakfast for day 2, Taiwanese style. Today breakfast is roasted biscuit, well badly translated by me anyway here. It is a sort of roasted pie with egg or beef stuffing inside the wheat crust and seems easy to prepared, but this is something I probably would never learn though.

I helped Rachel as she begins frying those biscuits with the preparations, well sort of anyway since I know nuts about cooking. But while all these busy breakfast making is going on, I can't help notice the big apron she was wearing, with red strawberries and cute cupcakes all over it, tied with a huge red ribbon behind her waist. I miss say, she looks really cute, and attractive, but in a very healthy way. Droplets of sweat forms on her forehead as the heat started to build up in the kitchen and begin the gentleman, I did not even hesitated as I gently wipe it off with a paper towel. Rachel looked at me, paused and maybe stunned and it was only then I realized this girl is not my girlfriend, but rather my best friend's wife! I did not know to continue looking at her face, with a little spot of flour on her cheek, or to look away, but I was quickly interrupted as I heard the sizzling of the biscuit in the pan before the biscuit got over burned. Rachel, of course, saved the day before that happened.

Just when we were about done with everything, I saw the Nelly and Grace walking by the kitchen with some luggage. Oh my god, are they leaving so soon! That was the first thought that came to my mind, but then I remembered I was the one registering for them and they are booked for a few days here! My mind took a deep breathe and relaxed. But where are they going?

Rachel invited them to come in for breakfast and they initially wanted to skip it, but Rachel assured them it was going to be quick. It seems the girls had booked a transport to bring them up the mountains for sightseeing and all and they just bring some of their luggage along, just in case. Well, that's girls for you. So, I finally got to sit down together with all 3 of the girls finally as I poured everyone some black soya milked which Rachel has prepared from the flask.

I have to say, I think a nice breakfast with the girls is something memorable and I wouldn't complain if I have to do it every morning until the day I die. As we seated down, I took a glare at Grace and I saw Nelly made a wink at me, for whatever reason, but it probably did not escape Rachel's sharp eyes as she pulled over a chair and seated next to me, opposite the girls, still in her cute apron.

"Let's have a great breakfast!" Rachel smiled and every picked up their eatery. I smiled as I looked at Rachel and suddenly, I could feel her aura of being the boss lady of the hotel, but only for an instant as she looked right at me, for some reason, due to guilt and perhaps other reasons, I quickly looked away and started eating. But all the same, Rachel quickly smiled and whispered "Thanks" to me before she took a sip from her soya milk.

That begins my breakfast with the angels as I would call it and that is a good start for Day 2. I am pretty sure it was going to be a great day ahead!
Old 02-10-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
DCMotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 2)

Support chapter 2!!!
Old 02-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Anakbelle93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support too
Old 02-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MoodyBlues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 03-10-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Valeros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent ...
Old 04-10-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Socket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro
Old 05-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!

Paging for TS .
Old 05-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Nigeria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacCommand View Post
Paging for TS .
Peep peep peep!!!!
Old 05-10-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Rizaneb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update!!
Old 06-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
bejull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 06-10-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
kfujiwara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support here.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Ambrosio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support here too.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
HornyGrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates!
Old 10-10-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It was a quiet, well not really, with Nelly pretty chatty most of the time, breakfast in the summer. Most of the talk were about the scenery and the food and exciting to do. I finally seen Rachel smiled and talked quite a bit. Maybe she is just playing host, but it did not seems like she is a widow having a funeral at least. In a way, her smile is really a treasure.

After a short breakfast, they transport finally came. As the only guy in the hotel, I proceeded to help them move their stuff onto the car. It seems like they might be spending days in them mountain from the look of it, but that is just how much they are bringing along. As I as moving their stuff, Nelly pressed something into my hand and whisper to me softly as everyone was not looking.

"See if you have a use for it... And tidy up our rooms ok, honey?" She playfully licks my ears before dashing off onto the car. I did not have time to see what it was until I waved them off and all. When I finally saw it, it was a small tiny key. I wondered what it would open. But there will be a time for that later, since I better start making myself useful after a day of wasted time.

The funeral is proceeding once again with the chanting and all by the priest and Rachel is as usual kneeling down beside the fire pot burning papers for my dear departed friend. Sometimes I kind of really envy that. I wondered if I would even have someone who would care for me like this even after I am gone. Well, which comes to mind of my then girlfriend.

Well, it is not that we did not have a good relationship then. But things were just getting washed away. I seemed to be there because she needed someone so that she is not single, but attached. As compared to her peers. And I happened to be available. We did had out moments when we were dating, movies, sunsets, trips and yes, even sex. But sex is getting lesser and lesser as she focused on her work. We did meet up, but mostly it involved more than the 2 of us, well for dinner and all with her peer. Well, I wished sex were more than 2, but even for the 2 of us, it was getting less and less and I feel I am more like an accessories to her life. So, it really did not work out very well. But of course, I won't really defend my betrayal in Taiwan. I did what I did and I know it is wrong to her.

Back to Rachel, I can only look as she looked silently into the fire. Even beneath her black dress and funeral gown, I can sense her sadness as tears drops from her eyes. To some point, it really hurts me to see her cry like this. I gave her a tap on her shoulder as I passed her some paper towel to wipe off her tears. I did not know what to say, except then kneeling down beside her and just shove paper into the fire as if it is what keeps it burning. What seems to be moments last almost eternity as we sat silent there, but the chanting and religious music in the background seems to be making this atmosphere even weirder then it need to be.

But before every storm there is a serenity of calmness. And this storm came in the form of an uninvited guest...
Old 10-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Widjaja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update.. keep it coming!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1