The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: K-pop forever (l16h49 l20h47)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
What prevent OKT bring in CAT200 and CAT250?
Ukraine and Russia WL will attract those bro that want to taste different meat.
Yes, this is what I have discussed at length in the "Euro thread" last year if I am not mistaken. Haven't been opening SBF for so long because of my forced cold turkey overseas... But once I opened SBF then this came up

I totally agree OKTs should strongly consider bringing in Ukrainians, Russians, even Kazakhs and Uzbeks into our beautiful shores. Even at 200 or 250 I think there will be very long queue in the first week or even month and u guys can be sure this old horse will gallop back there and queue up with the bros

and as for 2047, is it under new management again? I have been saying over and over again, but this house holds very special memory because of a certain WL by the name of Jia Yi back in 2012.... Now it's 5 years ago! omg
Old 18-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Yes, this is what I have discussed at length in the "Euro thread" last year if I am not mistaken. Haven't been opening SBF for so long because of my forced cold turkey overseas... But once I opened SBF then this came up

I totally agree OKTs should strongly consider bringing in Ukrainians, Russians, even Kazakhs and Uzbeks into our beautiful shores. Even at 200 or 250 I think there will be very long queue in the first week or even month and u guys can be sure this old horse will gallop back there and queue up with the bros

and as for 2047, is it under new management again? I have been saying over and over again, but this house holds very special memory because of a certain WL by the name of Jia Yi back in 2012.... Now it's 5 years ago! omg
Suspect is the high cost of bringing in euro / jap / korean girls and the uncertainty of the customers they may bring as lots of ppl bonk also depend on their budget

Thai and PRC agent fee is already very high..... And usually they bring in the girls are from some rural part so they dont mind working in SG for 2 years

On the other end those cat 200 / 250 maybe better well off so not all are willing to spend 2 years in SG working

If they can fetch higher prices, they will rather work freelance as no pimp to control them and cut into their commission, they can also have the freedom to choose and dictate which customer to choose and prices they may charge

Just look at fl dome 3 and compare the quantity of ladies they have compare to fl 1 & 2....
Old 18-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Suspect is the high cost of bringing in euro / jap / korean girls and the uncertainty of the customers they may bring as lots of ppl bonk also depend on their budget

Thai and PRC agent fee is already very high..... And usually they bring in the girls are from some rural part so they dont mind working in SG for 2 years

On the other end those cat 200 / 250 maybe better well off so not all are willing to spend 2 years in SG working

If they can fetch higher prices, they will rather work freelance as no pimp to control them and cut into their commission, they can also have the freedom to choose and dictate which customer to choose and prices they may charge

Just look at fl dome 3 and compare the quantity of ladies they have compare to fl 1 & 2....
Have not tried fl dome 3. I know most local girl can't compete with prc girl in look and shape. The only winning factor for local fl is probably the pink card.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
WL xiao xiao
Debut 17 APR
Height 1.58
A cup
Frenching yes
New to this trade but willing to learn.
AR did't ask
BBBJ did't ask
FJ Wet pussy quite tight due to her body size
GFE could be better
RTF yes
Old 18-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have not tried fl dome 3. I know most local girl can't compete with prc girl in look and shape. The only winning factor for local fl is probably the pink card.
As saddened as I am now... It's the real truth there bro SunZhi...

Anyways, any busty beauties now in these houses especially 2047? Still reminiscing about the House of Jia harem from the days gone by...
Old 19-04-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
AMGs633 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
WL xiao xiao
Debut 17 APR
Height 1.58
A cup
Frenching yes
New to this trade but willing to learn.
AR did't ask
BBBJ did't ask
FJ Wet pussy quite tight due to her body size
GFE could be better
RTF yes
Actually this is the one I got to try as the rest were busy. Nowadays sofa getting cramped.

Agree with this FR. Feel a bit sad for her as I saw her got rejected outside and came back. At first glance she's not so pretty and unfortunately, her house now has a few beauties. But I gave her a try as her figure is my type - slim and petite with no fats. Sweet girl and willing to accommodate. A very nice girl I would say, no regrets. Pls note not for big breasts lovers.

RTF: Yes.
Old 19-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
AMGs633 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
What prevent OKT bring in CAT200 and CAT250?
Ukraine and Russia WL will attract those bro that want to taste different meat.
Bro I really have no idea. But if you ask me, I wonder how the OKT going to communicate to them. OKT cannot speak Russian. Russian cannot speak Chinese or Hokkien. Both know a bit of English. Literally one chicken one duck.
Old 19-04-2017, 07:39 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMGs633 View Post
Bro I really have no idea. But if you ask me, I wonder how the OKT going to communicate to them. OKT cannot speak Russian. Russian cannot speak Chinese or Hokkien. Both know a bit of English. Literally one chicken one duck.
Don't know have to learn or have runners that learn their language

Just look at the thai and viet house, not all the pimps understand their language
Old 19-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
IMagine how exotic and what a turn-on to bonk a blondie Russian with blue eyes and she talking to you in Hokkien
Old 19-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can use iTranslate app to communicate.
Old 19-04-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
IMagine how exotic and what a turn-on to bonk a blondie Russian with blue eyes and she talking to you in Hokkien
You have just made my day!
THAT will be a "can die without regrets" bucket list!
Old 20-04-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: K-pop forever (l16h49 l20h47)

Quote:
Those Russians living next to HeiLongJiang can communicate in Mandarin
Old 20-04-2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Can use iTranslate app to communicate.
Translation app not zhun 1.... Espcially when in different languages there will be some slang that cannot be translated correctly
Old 20-04-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
You have just made my day!
THAT will be a "can die without regrets" bucket list!
I still think these "new" and/or "revamped" house should really consider bringing in these angmoh WLs. I mean, you imagine how many bucket lists would be fulfilled by them just being here, let alone them speaking our local tongue. lol
Old 20-04-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Translation app not zhun 1.... Espcially when in different languages there will be some slang that cannot be translated correctly
Feedback to the developer. Help them to improve.
They will be happy to make their app better for any industry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1