The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold
Question How to network and not feel awkward?

Hi gais!

Wondering how do I meet new people from places like bars, clubs, meetup places, events, etc and not feel awkward or feel like people are judging the way you stand/speak/act?

Be it guys or girls,

For guys it's easier, but for girls it's more of a awkwardness or weirdness feeling inside me.

Any ideas or tips?

Would love to know and understand more in different perspective!
:>>>
Old 24-04-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 8
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to network and not feel awkward?

Good thread! Would love to know too! I'm always too shy and nervous to take initiative
Old 24-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEsther View Post
Good thread! Would love to know too! I'm always too shy and nervous to take initiative
I hope this thread can help those who have troubles getting confident to get through it and makes it easier for us to communicate or to express ourselves!
Old 24-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
SiGinna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it is easier for girls to take the initiative and not be rejected
Old 24-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiGinna View Post
I think it is easier for girls to take the initiative and not be rejected
I think it depends also, like how straight forward is the girl, how 'beating around the bush' is the girl, or how 'attitude' is the girl plays a part as a factor. So it makes it sooo confusing what you/they want without 'insulting' the other party..
Old 24-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
SgKaki is Cool - loads of Potential

always take 2 hands to claps....
but there are always nothing to lose to ask... but to me always encounter gals with "dog" around =.="
Old 24-04-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgKaki View Post
always take 2 hands to claps....
but there are always nothing to lose to ask... but to me always encounter gals with "dog" around =.="
"dog" meaning?
Old 24-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Be sincere, it's the key. If you are sincere in knowing more, the other party will more likely to share more with you. this is how I got my FB's haha
Old 24-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba23 View Post
Be sincere, it's the key. If you are sincere in knowing more, the other party will more likely to share more with you. this is how I got my FB's haha
But question is, how can you be sincere if you don't know about the other party objective of talking to you/reply to you (or is it i think too much? hahaha)
Be it FB or normal networking. I think it's best if you talk to someone with zero intention, but that would be meaningless because I believe everyone has an intention to do something, be it business, friends, fb, sales etc (i suppose?)
Old 24-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cornelius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangyang77 View Post
Hi gais!

Wondering how do I meet new people from places like bars, clubs, meetup places, events, etc and not feel awkward or feel like people are judging the way you stand/speak/act?

Be it guys or girls,

For guys it's easier, but for girls it's more of a awkwardness or weirdness feeling inside me.

Any ideas or tips?

Not to be afraid of rejection
Old 24-04-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi gais!

Be it guys or girls,

Any ideas or tips?

Rule #1: Thick face
Rule #2: Thick face
Rule #3: Thick face

Old 24-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelius View Post
Not to be afraid of rejection
That insecure feeling... Hahaha, but will learn to do that as time pass!
Old 24-04-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Rule #1: Thick face
Rule #2: Thick face
Rule #3: Thick face

I like your answer But somehow it's true
Old 24-04-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
But question is, how can you be sincere if you don't know about the other party objective of talking to you/reply to you (or is it i think too much? hahaha)
Be it FB or normal networking. I think it's best if you talk to someone with zero intention, but that would be meaningless because I believe everyone has an intention to do something, be it business, friends, fb, sales etc (i suppose?)
You are starting to get the idea. The idea is just sincere about knowing that person. And like you said everyone has the intention, then the true intention should be to know the person. I mean I didn't have the intention on my mind to say that "oh this one must be FB, this one my close sales". For me, it's more of I want to know you, who are you, what you do and etc. With sufficient information, then I make the decision to get my intention.
Old 24-04-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cornelius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
That insecure feeling... Hahaha, but will learn to do that as time pass!
Remember. No partner like their partner to be 婆婆妈妈 type. As other well said, thick skin. Rejection will make you a better person and soon success will fall upon u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1