The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to network and not feel awkward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba23 View Post
You are starting to get the idea. The idea is just sincere about knowing that person. And like you said everyone has the intention, then the true intention should be to know the person. I mean I didn't have the intention on my mind to say that "oh this one must be FB, this one my close sales". For me, it's more of I want to know you, who are you, what you do and etc. With sufficient information, then I make the decision to get my intention.
Because I believe as long as you know the person you will know whether is he/she heading the same direction(intention) as you. And that will build a better bond than compared to not knowing and just do what you want and not care about the other party's actual intention. I think I roughly got your idea.. correct me if me wrong
:>>>
Old 24-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelius View Post
Remember. No partner like their partner to be 婆婆妈妈 type. As other well said, thick skin. Rejection will make you a better person and soon success will fall upon u
True enough.. #lyfe hahahaaa
Old 24-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Why do we always hear stories about married man have fling while single man suck thumb?

It all boils down to 1 simple reason... When a married man meets a lady, he has no other intention coz he knows he has a wife back at home. He knows he has no pressure to impress the lady and be at ease with himself.

That's the killer most ladies are looking for... Ladies will feel at ease with these guys and ultimately fall in love with them...

Believe me or not, it's not about looks or money

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 24-04-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Why do we always hear stories about married man have fling while single man suck thumb?

It all boils down to 1 simple reason... When a married man meets a lady, he has no other intention coz he knows he has a wife back at home. He knows he has no pressure to impress the lady and be at ease with himself.

That's the killer most ladies are looking for... Ladies will feel at ease with these guys and ultimately fall in love with them...

Believe me or not, it's not about looks or money
Well said.. Will keep that in mind bro
Old 24-04-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangyang77 View Post
Because I believe as long as you know the person you will know whether is he/she heading the same direction(intention) as you. And that will build a better bond than compared to not knowing and just do what you want and not care about the other party's actual intention. I think I roughly got your idea.. correct me if me wrong
You got it Yang Yang!
Old 24-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 8
Alfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to behold

Network via wechat or apps first. Chit chat to get familiar first before meet up.

If comfortable, meet up. if not just delete or block him/her. Happy networking gals.
Old 24-04-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
You got it Yang Yang!
Thank you millionss!
Old 24-04-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfang View Post
Network via wechat or apps first. Chit chat to get familiar first before meet up.

If comfortable, meet up. if not just delete or block him/her. Happy networking gals.
It's kinda broad, and what I meant is when out there knowing someone. That feeling..
Old 24-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thank you millionss!
Don't mention it! So want to network with me? Hahaha
Old 24-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't mention it! So want to network with me? Hahaha
I'm a guy bro, dun misunderstand..
Old 24-04-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm a guy bro, dun misunderstand..
Network do sales! Network Chiong together!
Old 25-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Rule #1: Thick face
Rule #2: Thick face
Rule #3: Thick face

Agreed, this is the first hurdle to overcome before anything else.
Old 25-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Network do sales! Network Chiong together!
If you don't mind, sure!
What kind of sales?
Old 25-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Agreed, this is the first hurdle to overcome before anything else.
Just couldn't overcome this...
Easier said than done......
Old 26-04-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go with zero expectation. Be yourself. The more you expect a good outcome, the more you try to behave a certain way, the more stressful it becomes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1