The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdrew123 View Post
Nice FR bro. Make me feel like booking her already. But not sure if she accepts newbie.
Been trying to book Fiona, but she doesn’t even reply my msg

Maybe because I had never booked her before or she only select a few new customers

Alamak, I cannot even get to the visual round/age round

So anyone know if she is only taking regulars now?
Old 10-09-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Despite my favoritism for QT, I have decided not to visit her again based on the latest revision of rates.

110/60 is standard rate, 160/90 I can close one eye as it is still lower rate per unit time

120/60 is the nail in the coffin, not only is it a price hike but also the second price revision in like 2 weeks?

In my first FR, I have stated that she might burn out or get taken off the market by some bro.
Looks like she is slowly on her way to the second path
Old 10-09-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

suddenly felt so relief in the red. Thanks for zapping , I can save some time by not writing any mr hahaha. going back to my silent reading mode hehe

Last edited by silenceReader; 10-09-2020 at 11:05 AM.
Old 10-09-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
no lah. those with facility. some better sone quite lok. disadvantage is average i spend around 120-180 per session
30mins to 60mins
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Joint? You mean something like OT or parkln?
Do fj at this place cannot take shower afterwards, a bit not convenient. Especially if the lady use strong perfume, it will linger at your body for quite sometime.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyhandricks View Post
Thanks man, I tried her and damn good!

Spot on with your FR!
Glad that you appreciate bro, sharing is CareLing

Her attitude are really good.

She is the type that give your the office secretary feel.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop.tard View Post
How much you pay for the top up? Was quoted on the high side
Just a small tips.
Old 10-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyhandricks View Post
Thanks man, I tried her and damn good!

Spot on with your FR!
Must try,syt body ,near perfect body.and it's cheap.in MP.
The best body for now I think.faster go before she up price.
Old 10-09-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Any good CIM girls out there recently? Would need a good release!
Old 10-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Xavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
Oh wait in MP.... pass liao

Last edited by Xavie; 10-09-2020 at 03:28 PM.
Old 10-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
Hi bro. Can pm contact?
Old 10-09-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
I took the plunge..based on her last FR...bro said got BBBJ and I got it too ytd without asking..simply said I will go for one shot to release n she did massage and the rest she auto.
Its capped cim but if you dont you can bbbj
Old 10-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

rant post:

those that give review say the lady is milf looking etc, yall really think the lady is milf or not? most of the time see review say milf then when go is actually look like auntie you will see at wet market bargaining for price huan leh.

MILF means mother i'd love to fk eh, milf looking is someone you will fuck without hesitation whether be it you are into syt, milf, gilf, xmm or OL
Old 10-09-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
skys is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone visited this Xiao Xiao before.

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiaoxiao-massage/

Any reviews would be much appreciated. Can drop me a PM if not comfortable writing here.

Cheers
Old 10-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
rant post:

those that give review say the lady is milf looking etc, yall really think the lady is milf or not? most of the time see review say milf then when go is actually look like auntie you will see at wet market bargaining for price huan leh.

MILF means mother i'd love to fk eh, milf looking is someone you will fuck without hesitation whether be it you are into syt, milf, gilf, xmm or OL
thanks to the thread, I have never had an auntie from these freelancers, and I am an uncle.
Old 10-09-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

very subjective bro. who can say that no one wants to fuck the auntie at the market?

i generally agree that milf looking is extremely subjective, but you do need to consider other factors besides the looks.

with the current scene, if you only want to base your choice on the looks, you'll be pretty disappointed. take each FR with a pinch of salt and make your own decisions based on whatever other info / photos available.

we all have made choices that we have regretted but dont get disheartened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
rant post:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1