The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
bro, got so good kang tao also nv chio??? you no friend la.... me drooling lo.

Went to suger beat passed friday night. Full house, very crowded. Full until can not walk. Got to rub between chio bu only can go further.... wow... syiok.... somemore the gal dont mind. but unfortunately went with my gal..... sian 50% liao......
just back about 2 hours from Thailand. when there for some praying and stuffs. sorry couldnt call you as i didnt stop Haadyai.., maybe next time ya bro

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 03-08-2009, 09:37 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
just back about 2 hours from Thailand. when there for some praying and stuffs. sorry couldnt call you as i didnt stop Haadyai.., maybe next time ya bro
sian la..... go where? i also want to pray and get an amulet. Go thailand too often, "pi'" is everywhere lo... scary sia.... :P
Old 04-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

All the tour coach companies departing from SG to Hatyai are full on the 6 & 7 Aug! Any lucky hardcore bros had bought the ticket already? Even the alternative route is also full! I guess many bros will be in Hatyai and Danok to do live firing for NDP 2009 ya!

Last edited by Cupnoodle; 04-08-2009 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Typo error
Old 04-08-2009, 02:09 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
All the tour coach companies departing from SG to Hatyai are full on the 6 & 7 Aug! Any lucky hardcore bros had bought the ticket already? Even the alternative route is also full! I guess many bros will be in Hatyai and Danok to do live firing for NDP 2009 ya!
Wow...taiko...it have been a long time since I have seen you here....how is life?
Old 04-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
sian la..... go where? i also want to pray and get an amulet. Go thailand too often, "pi'" is everywhere lo... scary sia.... :P
can, next time we plan properly..., then we can go temple together lor .. sui boh

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 04-08-2009, 05:17 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
can, next time we plan properly..., then we can go temple together lor .. sui boh
Get one "long-haired" living amulet to walk with you...sure no "pi" one....hahahahah!
Old 06-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hanzohattori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi tai kor tai kor sekalian ,just an humble trip report from the new bird,

was reaching haadyai on 24 july2009 arround 2pm , check in diamond plaza, ask the receptionist, only 30% room occupy, ok lo , after some light meal , go straight to see kim yong , bcs i was follow a old bird (he was fluent in siam and driving) , we take our leisure time walk from farm to farm , finally i found my "puying", according to her , her name is "ah sien" 15+cm , 40+kg, long straight hair , and a 7/10 face, price? 2000bath, ok lah .. tar pau back , wait for her to pack and follow our car .

back hotel , sop, bang bang , a bit fake moan , nap a while then go dinner ,dinner at the lobby restaurant , not bad , and price is reasonable , according to my friend , his one is a KAYU , SALTY FISH, i LOL,

after dinner , we went walk walk at big sea , and market , back hotel , bang bang and we call it a day .

second day after those lady went back , we went for the dim sum at the corner of the street, as usual , we ordered tons of dish, take our leisure time to lim teh, then went to the morning market , park at the 7 level car park (i forgot the name), and my friend go sapu some dry food , quite yummy and cheap . after that went to find lady again , again we drop by SKY and chan nee wit , finally my friend got one with nice smillie face and friendly attitude. again 2000bath , tar pau and go , i didn't bring back any as i feel like wanted to go shopping , went lunch beside sakura (fry kuay teow!! nice nice )and back hotel . about 4pm +liau . give my freind a bit time to bang bang , then dinner we walk out to mc donald , and ate some pork burger, with freaking 1 litre of coke each.... then walk walk nite market , i sapu a lotsa CD and drop by drink the pak kor tong sui with bird nest . then back hotel .

walk up third day , simply go morning market buy weird weird food and eat .. back hotel and pack ... then back kl .

conclusion . the overall haadyai tourist is going down , lesser ppl going , not happennig like 6 , 7 years ago . overall ppl is 30% only at saturday compare to the golden old days . but then for walk walk kill some time , its quite relaxing without rush ... imagine at 4pm start hunting , u still can see 70% of stock at each farm ..!!!
will be visiting again in few months time , nmuahahahha
Old 06-08-2009, 06:43 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
hi tai kor tai kor sekalian ,just an humble trip report from the new bird,

walk up third day , simply go morning market buy weird weird food and eat .. back hotel and pack ... then back kl .

conclusion . the overall haadyai tourist is going down , lesser ppl going , not happennig like 6 , 7 years ago . overall ppl is 30% only at saturday compare to the golden old days . but then for walk walk kill some time , its quite relaxing without rush ... imagine at 4pm start hunting , u still can see 70% of stock at each farm ..!!!
will be visiting again in few months time , nmuahahahha
Great FR from a new bird.....keep it up, bro!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsky View Post
Just back from 3days hatyai 1days danok trip. This is my 1st trip to Hatyai.

IMO if compare girl danok is way better then hatyai. But danok got nothing much to do and it is a very small town. If bro just chiong danok change to RM is much better and you can pay by rm in danok.

$100SGD to baht is 2300plus
$100SGD to rm is 240 plus

The rate there is 100 baht for 10rm.

Anyway i plan to go hatyai again this oct or nov but most properly is oct. If and bro here is interest pls gave me a pm. i am from sillypore

Sorry for my poor english.
Hi Bro,

I dun mind go Danok with you.. me long time no go LOS liao.. wanna see Danok up close (& personal! ). Thanks for the money change tip and hope we can take the new Firefly airline to Alor Star then ta taxi into Danok.. Much betta than take the 13 hr bus there... Driver fall asleep not safe!

Any other SG bros wanna join?
Old 07-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Hi Bro,

I dun mind go Danok with you.. me long time no go LOS liao.. wanna see Danok up close (& personal! ). Thanks for the money change tip and hope we can take the new Firefly airline to Alor Star then ta taxi into Danok.. Much betta than take the 13 hr bus there... Driver fall asleep not safe!

If you have not bought your tickets yet....... very sorry no more Firefly seats available...... ALL SOLD OUT until January 2010 !!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:53 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
If you have not bought your tickets yet....... very sorry no more Firefly seats available...... ALL SOLD OUT until January 2010 !!
Wow.....that means lot of people is going in...every month until January 2010......!
Old 07-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Hi Bro,

Sorry bro i will be staying at Hatyai. I find danok to bored for me. If you planning to stay hatyai pls pm me. Thanks.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
isg3003 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
when to sugar beat cheong last sat. Very happening. Alot thai uni gal, majority are sui mak mak. Drooling lo. Too bad my gal with me, else maybe can try my luck. Sigh....

To me hatyai not old folk house at all. Hehe
Bro can give me the direction to sugar beat? I am going up next month.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
Bangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just ask any tuk tuk to go to sugarbeat,they will know

go to this place as well........the club name is BLUE ICE BAR.

very happening place with lota of chio gals but u need to speak abit of thai to sian them.

cheers enjoy yr trip !!
Old 08-08-2009, 06:40 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by isg3003 View Post
Bro can give me the direction to sugar beat? I am going up next month.
Simply unless you want to drive...if not, just grab a tuk tuk and says "su-ger beat"!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1