The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!
First Time Bkk (Diff from Pattaya?)

Hi All Seniors,

I'm going to Bkk on the 11th, but heading to pattaya for 11th and 12th, most prob leave to bkk on 13 till 17th.

How different is the choinging? pattaya is quite straight forward.. with Many Agogos.. etc.. at walking street. .or club7 , pirates, bjbars...

how different is Bkk to this?? never really went to Bkk before, heard of G-Clubs, but never go before..

Anyone have any tips on what to do there? i be there alone during the period...
Old 07-04-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: First Time Bkk (Diff from Pattaya?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post
how different is Bkk to this?? never really went to Bkk before, heard of G-Clubs, but never go before..

Daresay most do Bkk before going over to Patts (even the new direct AA flights stopped now).

Bkk's a big metropolis, so the action places are not congregated like Patts. For most visitors, it's the downtown spots like Nana, Soi Cowboy (suk), Patpong (Sathorn) and Ratchada (for soapies).

Impossible to advise you given such a very broad question. Suggest you browse through the Bkk threads on aggs, massage joints with FRs etc. Search and you find, let your fingers do some walking
Old 07-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post
Hi All Seniors,

How different is the choinging? pattaya is quite straight forward.. with Many Agogos.. etc.. at walking street. .or club7 , pirates, bjbars...

Pattaya has too many beer bars with ST and LT ladies than Bangkok.

More soapies, G Clubs and ST massage joints in BKK than in Pattaya.

More agogo bars in Pattaya than in BKK.

Liked what Bro Yinyang said, agogos, soapies, clubs concentrated in Pattaya with a few a bit further away.

Better that u experience what they offer in BKK and Pattaya.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

Wah bros.. it seems going to be an different exp for me..

will be there on 11th night.. most prob staying Nasa Vegas..

any other hotel u guys recommend?
Old 15-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
itsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nasa vegas is cheap and good. Bad is you need to travel by taxi or mrt to the nightspots.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1