The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Enjoy10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Manhood treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallisan View Post
I have tried San San, Jojo, May & Meilingjie.
My go to therapist for JG now is MeiLingJie in Stulang Laut. She is PRC and her treatment is more towards TCM than sensual. She does JG but without release and advises you to refrain from shooting until certain timing has passed. Another reason I choose her over the others is that she will include overall health treatment for your high blood, high cholesterol, diabetes or any other ailments that she finds out during the initial assessment. She does not focus solely on treating your penis as she claims that your overall health affects the state of your penis and therefore the whole body should be fine tuned and "adjusted".
She can do moxibustion and acupuncture too for the more serious cases but less serious cases can adjust by doing cupping or tuina. Sometimes she will write you a prescription for herbal medicine too but you need to go to the medical shops to get it as she dun sell medicines.
Can i have the address of mei ling at stulang?
Old 20-10-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried manhood treatment at May. It was quite painful for me for the first half an hour and she machiam lecture me for my poor lifestyle habits (sleep late, eat fried stuff, not enough water, etc.). Was recommended must buy buyaojing in Singapore only and also avoid oily stuff and tea and even mineral water (can only drink boiled water and must be 3-4 litres a day.

Then an indo (I think) ml came to took over to massage. Massage was excellent with oil and near the end the gq was popped. Did not take up as cannot get my little bro to stand due to the ml look (my bad), but still tipped her rm15 for the massage.

Overall damage was rm 190 for 2 hour massage and treatment, plus rm 15 tip for ml. Don't think will likely RTM as the treatment was too painful for me, though she said I can practise pulling my rod at home...

Still looking for more tolerable treatment which is affordable.
Old 23-10-2017, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys anyone knows a clean joint that provide hard massage and hj therapy.

I prefer to head to clean joint cos they are well certify and experience. Further most of the masseuer are well trained in doing hj therapy.

I secretly will go to clean joint and asked golden question to service my rod. It depends on weather they willing to take up the offer. 

My sharing got 2 thai masseuer from my regular pick.
Will always go to them to service my tool.

I will always take 2 hours of oil massage pay counter.
Once the moment enter the room.
Massage is properly done..
For solid 20 mins they will focus on my cock even my sperm explodes. They will work very hard n focus on my healthy cock.

Sadly both went bck to thailand as they hve some issues.
And will not return bck.

So any bros hve this experience before can pm me or share your FR.
Old 26-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
justincoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM Meilingjie contact to me pls
Old 26-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
suckerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone here have the address and contact ?I will like to go
Old 27-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justincoco View Post
Can PM Meilingjie contact to me pls
u dare try ah?
cupping with blood letting at pubic area...
using medicated ointment to stimulate pubic area...

she claims to be a tcm doctor, but doesn't have any certs to prove.
Old 29-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Cometrulez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
u dare try ah?

Bro what about May?
Is there any negative reviews for May?
Old 01-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teruna69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
u dare try ah?

I agree with you, she always claim that she is a expert in juagen TCM, and everything is done in public area .... feel very uneasy... bad experience
Old 02-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
justincoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok. Dun try meiling jie..
Gow abt Pm me Sansan contact. I have tried May and want to try others.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
Tried manhood treatment at May. It was quite painful for me for the first half an hour and she machiam lecture me for my poor lifestyle habits (sleep late, eat fried stuff, not enough water, etc.). Was recommended must buy buyaojing in Singapore only and also avoid oily stuff and tea and even mineral water (can only drink boiled water and must be 3-4 litres a day.

Then an indo (I think) ml came to took over to massage. Massage was excellent with oil and near the end the gq was popped. Did not take up as cannot get my little bro to stand due to the ml look (my bad), but still tipped her rm15 for the massage.

Overall damage was rm 190 for 2 hour massage and treatment, plus rm 15 tip for ml. Don't think will likely RTM as the treatment was too painful for me, though she said I can practise pulling my rod at home...

Still looking for more tolerable treatment which is affordable.
tried May once, as what you described above. Seems like she is telling clients the same thing.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ave_joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried sansan many many years ago, didn't really think much of it, I did experience discomfort with her massage and she even said need to go back quite often.

May on the other hand.. maybe its been a few years, but man did that hurt like a mofo at first, but got better. kana the same info about blood flow etc etc, and even explained why one side more pain than the other... all linked to kidney/blood flow, activity, sleeping position etc as she claims. For me I feel like if it does help in the short/medium/long term.. why not, right?
Old 02-01-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jazzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here’s the link to San San blog:

http://sansanjb.blogspot.sg/?m=0
Old 05-01-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
u dare try ah?

Ya I tried meiling also few years back.....she smeared some medicine which she made to my testicle walao eh damn burnt, seriously felt like fire burning your lanjiao. She said that was for blood circulation, but seriously I'm worried wat it could do to ur lanjiao since it such a big pain.

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 05-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ave_joe99 View Post
tried sansan many many years ago, didn't really think much of it, I did experience discomfort with her massage and she even said need to go back quite often.

May on the other hand.. maybe its been a few years, but man did that hurt like a mofo at first, but got better. kana the same info about blood flow etc etc, and even explained why one side more pain than the other... all linked to kidney/blood flow, activity, sleeping position etc as she claims. For me I feel like if it does help in the short/medium/long term.. why not, right?
Yep I tried May few times as well, personally I feel that her method does make sense as tcm doctor said the same stuff to most of us as well.
I didn't return to her for a year as I do not like her package which includes massage by old aunties which is way unnecessary. We go there for real treatment, if we want to release of course we will go get syt for hj

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 01-02-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 0
2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please PM me,Shi Fu that teaching manhood massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1