The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 28-04-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
But if pple like nono,miumiu,blackpage,newyorker,hawkeye,bfomf5 tis type of true contributors ask 4 help,sure mani bros here queue up 2 help.
Really? I feel flattered by your words, even if you are probably overly optimistic. You are too kind, really. Thank you.
Old 28-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Very shiok.

Just finished my massage at Sports Massage and received a message from Go-Jek offering 30,000 rp voucher to use on Go-Food.

So, proceeded to order Ayam Penyet plus chendol from D'Penyetz. Net price only pay 31,200 inclusive of delivery.

Relieved my tired body, fed my hungry stomach, now time to feed my dick.
Old 28-04-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

I doubt those girls would have been keen to give a BJ on the back of the taxi (we are in Indonesia, after all).
I also doubt that the girl who gave me the BJ on the back of the taxi, although shameless and brave enough, would have been keen to give it on the ojek, while me, her and the driver are all three on the bike.
In Indonesia, but you did managed to find someone to do it. **clap clap** I would have gladly taken an awesome bbbj than a FJ any day.

Even if she's willing to, I can't see how she'll be able to give you the bj without resorting to some acrobatics. LOL
Old 28-04-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
m3823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need hotel *_*

Is there money changer and a place to book hotel at harbourbay? Like those in batam center...

Im going tomoro for the first time since ages ago n didnt book a room...siao liao!

Last edited by m3823; 29-04-2017 at 03:10 AM.
Old 28-04-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1101 / Power: 13
Mistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud of

Long weekend....it is batam time!
Old 28-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Day 1 had been great so far, apart from the rain when I reached here.

Had a relaxing 2 hours massage at Sports Massage, had a nice hugely discount late lunch from D'PENYETZ, meet up with my favorite girl (only realized how much I missed her when she showed up at my door), had a satisfying bonk, had another relaxing massage at Bridge plus a HJ (yes, can get hj there) and now, eating my late dinner in the room. Thanks to Go-Jek. I'm having great food without leaving my room.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 8
BlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros,

I just read that batam recently tio raid (the one that 6 SAF guys never bring passport) plus now fasting month is coming up. My question is: is batam still safe? And are there still girls working?

btw the article about the raid is here:
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-...atam-nightspot
Old 29-04-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndRight View Post
Hey bros,

I just read that batam recently tio raid (the one that 6 SAF guys never bring passport) plus now fasting month is coming up. My question is: is batam still safe? And are there still girls working?

btw the article about the raid is here:
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-...atam-nightspot
Batam is safe bro, Bunga, kupu2, bunga sri kandy, MM are open for business, FL can be found on WeChat. Enjoy your time here bro
Old 29-04-2017, 07:12 AM
Samster

Batam ia safe. Things like raid will occur occasionally. Just make sure you don't do things that will subject you to unpleasant experience. For example, don't pick up girls from questionable locations such as disco that is known to be infested with drug. You don't want to bring back someone who might be in cahoots with her "police boyfriend" looking for extra money.

Important things like excess money, passport etc, make sure keep them under lock. If hotel no safe, then deposit at hotel counter. Some hotels like Formosa have safe at their office where need 2 keys to open and that can be good for keeping valuables. What happened to a recent bro who had his belongings stolen by a joint girl is unfortunate. There have been people who posted encountering girls whose hand are not clean, but usually that's just some money taken. I have had money stolen (eg. 50k, 50k x 2) from massage parlor girl before but that's down to my own negligence. Yes, sometimes we also suffer from 大頭症 and forget that we don't know everything about Batam. Nowadays, I just pay the extra 20k-30k to upgrade to VIP rooms that usually comes with attached bathroom so that I don't need to leave my belongings unattended when I need to go pee, which is what happened when my money get stolen. Or I just stick to New Spa where I get proper locker to keep my stuff. There are many gems there anyway.

Places for booking are still open for business. Unless there are complains of underaged girls, these places generally are safe from harassing from local police cos they do pay their dues. They do still get the "raids" though as the police have to be seen doing their job. My girl last night is from Morena, an unlicensed joint, but someone that I had rtf'ed many times. She's the most obedient booking I've had from my cheonging history in Batam. Even then, I also just stick to short timing her most of the time although I'm completely at ease with her. Last night, she mentioned wanting to get a new phone. What asked what phone she looking to buy, not Samsung, not iPhone, not even Oppo but a humble Xiaomi phone. I just passed her my spare phone and she's happy like fuck and kept playing with it entire night. For someone young like her (she's 22), she don't demand a lot. Didn't even ask for tips when she's leaving just now.

Do things that a safe tourist does and you should be fine. Don't forget to exercise vigilance while having fun.

Last edited by miumiu6464; 29-04-2017 at 07:28 AM.
Old 29-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bardmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro out there can share contact for safe out call massage with special or we chat to introduce? Will be there tonight, but scare king massage fully booked and that's the only out-call I have. Tia
Old 29-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgiftday View Post
Attention*

I just had the worst experience in Batam. Took this girl from sri kandy. brought her back to hotel. treat her so nice and then we were drinking. all this was around 5pm. had ny first round and then i told her i want to sleep a while. woke up around 8pm and found girl and my sling bag missing. inside was my ipad, wallet (around 3 million rupiah) and my passport. i went back to sri kandy and the bloody owner came out and tell me that he will find the girl and call me back.

right now im stuck. first thing morning must go immigration. but i dont have any cash or atm. any bros in batam pls pm me.thanks
Any update, or just a joke!
Old 29-04-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
$50 round trip.
If there's a chance,try Horizon Ferry,hehehe...you will feel the difference but the only sad thing is,cannot smoke. So have to endure for an hour or so w/o smoking when in the ferry.

Quote:
ya
Oh,i thought I asked you to go here below during my earlier post :

...and you went there? Why i ask you to go the above becos of 1 simple reason,got pretty-looking girl selling sim card. Pay the same price also will feel happier mah,hehehe... *joking*

The counter you went to and the one above were just about 20 steps away from each other. But well,by now after you circled around Harbour Bay,you should know anywhere else will be cheaper than the 2 sim card selling counter mentioned by me. And most places out of Harbour Bay ferry terminal would be cheaper than Harbour Bay itself, eg Formosa hotel front door,turn right,walk 15 about steps not leaving the block and then turn right again.

Quote:
I'll think about it but I think for the next trip I'll buy a card with more minutes and use silvercab again. Cost wise is about the same, only difference is calling them need to wait 20 mins
Just to share one more thing which i forget to mention when i reply you earlier. You say something like hotel refuse to help you call Silver Cab or Blue Bird right? On the left hand side of the reception,there is a phone to use, ask the receptionist for permission to use it and then use it to dial Blue Bird/Silver Cab. This should save you a few thousand rupiah of calling time,hehehe...

Sorry,i just feel like being conveniently stingy here..hehehe..

Quote:
I only did it for Girl #1, probably won't do the extra 500k thing again
Yea,good thinking. So what if you are being faced with a 3 shot rule AGAIN, at most either finish the 3 shots and ask her to buzz off and just head over to Kings Massage to fire off another shot (or maybe 2) and/or go to Alishan to grab another sweetie back again,hehehe...or even simplier, just walk out of those 3 shot rule shop.

So far,i only encounter 2 girls who play the 3 shot rule with me over my last 3 odd years in Batam, and i only tip between 50k to 100k (one of which i chase her off after the 3rd shot,hehehe...). My friends who were with me (with another 3 shot rule girl in another room) didnt even bother to tip at all (since most have their OKT to come pick them up after the overnight session).

Quote:
As for the 3 bonk rule, I can honestly say I didn't read that far back, but what happened is I was quoted this rule from the start because I ask how many shot. (the first fishtank I walk into was kupuku then Sri Kandy then Happy 8 on Day #1, all of them quote the same story. Goldbird on Day #2 also
Base on my not-so-good memory,this is how the 'story' goes. The 1st 3 shot rules that I read was 1st mentioned somewhere more than 4 years ago by New Berry OKT before they move opposite Hotel Bali (which they later move opposite Hana Hotel). This joint ends up being on some senior brother's ban list,and later many other senior bros follows suits.

According to the thread (again ,its base on my poor reading memory), their business suffered and they later moved over to opposite Hotel Bali,side by side with Indah 2. It again suffered,dont know if its still linked with the 3 bonk rule (or some tiff between the bosses), and they split off to MM for a while before restarting all over at their current location opposite Hana Hotel.

The last of New Berry today (now closed for good) :

They got lucky this time,as their standard of service among the girls improved with comparable pricing with those old timer booking joints like New Berlian,Gold Bird,Queens,Memory etc and less than a year within their move-over,a 2 starred hotel by the name Hana was build directly opposite their current location.

Their business boomed,prices start to go up (especially during CNY time,CNY 2015, 2016 and later CNY 2017 which I monitored - I was physically there) and there, they restart their 3 bonk rules to new customers but not the old ones. They got shut down once again (under a raid during just before CNY 2017) and finally Rest-Not-Very-In-Peace-ly by merging with Permata Indah and currently buying over it.

My conclusion is,the 3 bonk rules isnt really a fix rule. If you open your mouth to ask about it in any booking joint,mami/papi/OKT will tell you its 3 shots, as the one who ask also indirectly tells them that they are a Batam newbie. (cannot be help,most Sillyporean only have a one-straight-path mindset) From the perspective of the Papi/Mami/OKT,i think they might just be saying protecting their girls...but from who? Read on...

In between the last 2 over years,there was an major influx of Indians and Bangala foreign workers coming from Sillypore whereby according to a handful of overnight booking girls (and taxi drivers) telling me,they pay the price of 1 girl,booked only 1 or 2 hotel rooms shared by half a dozen of them,drunked (or maybe drugged) the girls,bonk all they want,change and switch partners in the middle of the night,5-6 men sharing a room with one booking girl, etc etc. Most girls who dealt with then ended w/o or very miserable end-of-session tipping, some even w/o food and water.

(Note : It is also in the recent last couple of years that Indonesia immigration opens up India and Bangladesh visa-free travel to its country)

If you could make up a conversation with a booking girl the next time round,check with them which type were their "most-dislike" and their "more-preferred" customer. Almost 10 out of 10 of them will give you the same answer,hehehe...don't need to believe what I say right here, just ask around the relevant person there which you will get to know later in Batam.

The above-said were hearsay, told to me, read-up here (and other forums) and observed over my time in Batam.

My own perspective/s may varies with other bros here.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Ya, the part about Aneh customers, got taxi drivers talk to me about too
Old 29-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Found another jem inside a massage parlour. syt 20 years old from Surabaya, no kid. I got her contact some more. Got hj for 150k. Will call her to my hotel soon. Power!!

BTW, guardians vol 2 was good but I prefer the 1st one thou, do stay for some end credit scenes

Last edited by fde83; 29-04-2017 at 01:57 PM.
Old 29-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So how will a girl act if she's really interested? She will accompany you till lunch?.
There are many ways to tell. One of it is that she will usually ask you when you will leave for Sillypore (when you 1st book her) and if you will extend her booking for another night (or 2). But there are still some risk factors tho,extending at times means 1st night is super-ultra-good but 2nd night will be rather crappy,hehehe...i usually tell my girl that whether i extend her or not depends on her current performance.

Usually girls who are interested in me will leave as early as around 10am and as late as 1pm whereby i usually gave her an extra 50k for her transport and treat her lunch (unless i choose to chase them away,hehehe..). Those who left before 9am,almost can guarantee that the girls didn't like their customer or there are likely to be lack of chemistry.

Quote:
Except when their interest is fake and you fall for it heh heh
This one really goes with experience. So its quite difficult to describe it here in words. Like i have said before,OKTs/batam girls were also looking at this thread. i am almost sure that they read about Nono1973 here talking about looking for girls that "shows interest",and who knows they will ask all their girls or friends to at least pretend to show interest? Hehehe...so it is really up to any individual's experience to tell between the 'real and fake' ways of showing interest in this case.

It is also why i mainly show this thread the basics,as many things really depends on experience level and at times,luck. Start the basic correctly (slowly and safely) ,the rest will be luck. Anything more (or kinky) would be base on experience.

Reminds me of my 1st day of school as a kid, the 1st time I go to Night Club KTVs with hostesses that butterfly around, my 1st geylang chicks, my 1st Bar, first time going to hang flower joint, my 1st China and Japan trip etc etc. Those were the days...hehehe...its all like a RPG game, level-up but up to where, only I know.

Quote:
At least the happy massage girls walk back with us, but my friend gave 70k to his for taxi, I didn't give Girl #1 anything
Well,your friend may have spoil it for you then.

Illustration : You and me,both become a booking girl. Your customer pays you way lower than what my customer pays me, how would you feel?

In other word,i don't like my friends using money to belittle me in the presence of the girls, so I wont do the same to my friends.

Quote:
500k for FJ
I tried bargaining to 400K but she dunwan. I only agree because she agree to my terms oh what i can do to her hehe.
Even tho when i say 100k HJ and 200 FJ,i dont really mean to ask newbie to die hard go for that kind of pricing in hotel massage or men's spa (as they are more atas) but more towards helping them to set a benchmarking. Getting 100k HJ and 200k FJ in men's spa and Hotel massage is definitely extremely rare (very tough to get), tho not impossible. 150k to 200k for HJ with VAS (value-added service) and 250k to 350k for FJ would be good enough. 400k would be considerably on a fairly high side already (on my own target).

I recently read thru my past summaries and was flipping thru my not-so-good memory,i hardly remember paying more than 400k for a fj in Batam before,be it hotel massage,men's spa or those lower range of MP along Utama area. My overnight booking practically never exceed 1 juta before, unless its a major holidays like CNY,hehehe...

I will always remember,if Geylang's Indo girls would cost less than S$40 per pop,500k rupiah per pop in Batam will be considerably more expensive. Is Batam suppose to be more expensive than Sillypore? I would conclude that its 'your' money, 'your' call.

Quote:
Maybe I'll try this zhao. . But will the girl say cannot extend?
Never encounter such cases where there is a cannot-extend situation after countless number of tries (unless you took package deal from other MPs/men's Spa),hehehe...worse case scenario,let her go back and then dial the MP for another session again if I get rejected. Just look at the per hour damage,10 hours of massage will cost 1.1 juta,hehehe...and thats before the membership discount.

Just thinking about that makes my day already,hehehe...10 hours can mean 10 different girls too. If happy-ending special deal cannot be close due to the right pricing,i just pass lor...no need to be so hard-up to pay higher and yet cannot enjoy myself. Am I wasting my time? I go batam to rest and relax, not to rush here rush there, hehehe...so 'time' is something that I SHOULD HAVE plentiful if I aim mainly to relax myself.

S$120 probably only give me 2 hour massage in Sillypore,hehehe...

Quote:
I downloaded google offline maps which helped a lot
The internet access allowed us to find directions to Happy Massage 8 and Goldbird in the field so I guess it was worth it
3 over years ago,i walked round and round at least thrice and yet cannot find Gold Bird,until a kind bro in this forum brought me there but when I go there again in another time,i still have a hard time locating the place.

How I wish someone back then would have taken a few mins of his time to draw me a map to direct me to certain places in Batam when I was new 3 years ago.

Quote:
Dunno leh I see all the FR about 600k to 900k girls and mine are both 1.1 Juta so maybe its jealousy
Actually,its quite the direct opposite as I see most of the recent FRs (over the last 12 months) were mostly of 1.1 juta and/or above for overnight booking girls,hehehe...think I am getting long winded...again.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1