The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wetliow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

any senior care to share ctcs? Thanks
Old 28-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
oh xw....heard she got boob job. no more push up effect needed. lol.

damn...need to try her new body. lol.
If she really went for upgrades, that will be good news. I was one who was conned by her pushup effect.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 16
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Xw dont french.but i think she the chioest ml in parklanr
there which ML can french?
Old 29-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
today went to find michelle after end work. i can only said in term of gfe and service she win may. i m more looking forward to the next session with her which i have already advance booking.. she promise to give me a good good night..
May not consistent, if her mood good, she likes you, you pay good money, she will give good service. For her, if got money, all is possible.
Old 29-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
exactly but she very arrogant say her people can settle it. dunno she naive or think too highly of her bfs.
Quote:
Hahaah!!maybe her bfs wana prove a point.we shall see lo.
May just naive and talking big, even michelle say so privately to me. She say all may bfs know what she do for a living, know what she do inside the shop. They just want her body but don't care about the drama, just entertain her by saying settle it to make sure can still get special treatments and fuck her outside work hours.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
May just naive and talking big, even michelle say so privately to me. She say all may bfs know what she do for a living, know what she do inside the shop. They just want her body but don't care about the drama, just entertain her by saying settle it to make sure can still get special treatments and fuck her outside work hours.
Well.said.franking speaking who in the right mind will wana settle.this type of issue for her.hahaha
Old 29-04-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont matter it is their job. pay and fuck and go. pay extra get extra service.

i just keep fucking and some raw and creampie. lol

yes they french lah regular bro..like few times per week.
Old 29-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Well.said.franking speaking who in the right mind will wana settle.this type of issue for her.hahaha
exactly but may seems to think otherwise, very sure her guys will settle for her. give credit to them, can sweet talk her until she believe all these.
Old 29-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Juicy thread! Just popped another bag of popcorn...
Hope bro alputo can share more pics... and vids too!!
Old 30-04-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

kinda weird to get pms asking about sharing the pictures and videos of m&m. to those bros, i'm not the one sharing!
Old 30-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May not consistent, if her mood good, she likes you, you pay good money, she will give good service. For her, if got money, all is possible.
for may, everything got a price. pay more or rtf frequently will get u better gfe and extras.
Old 30-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
suibian is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuibian is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuibian is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuibian is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seems like a case of revenge on the said MLs. Would be interesting to know what is the inside scoop. But in the meantime, just going to enjoy how the saga unfolds and hopefully more pics. Still waiting for the videos though
Old 30-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks like the pics of May from the last few pages was removed already? Any bros care to verify?

Wow, looks like May's boyfriends really powerful, can actually get the person who posted the pics to take them down.

Better not mess around with her...
Old 30-04-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Looks like the pics of May from the last few pages was removed already? Any bros care to verify?

Wow, looks like May's boyfriends really powerful, can actually get the person who posted the pics to take them down.

Better not mess around with her...
Powerful? Lol, guessing they wrote to boss to complain and boss remove it, like that also call "powerful"? Lol. Not first time happen in this thread already.

May is in vice trade, she got more to be afraid of.
Old 30-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

According to one of the bros who posted in this thread earlier, May said she will get someone to settle for her....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread