The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fanboy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

This place still active and good?
Old 29-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanboy83 View Post
Place still active and was renovated. Good or not, must ownself go down try then know.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-05-2017, 12:42 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. It takes me lot of effort and time to write and generate the idea to gel it together. The format or some of the wording used maybe similar with my previous.If you think that the FR is fake, it urges you not to read it. Go and read from other. Take every FR here as a pinch of salt. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

Location of bonk: VIP Spa

Wechat: spavip123

This place is located at taman sentosa area the store building. It has recently been renovated. Most of the ladies are from Vietnam and there are many choice to choose from. Pics in their wechat was also close to real person.

What new
-New water bed room at ground level
-cosy room with nice ambience
-nice locker area
-comfy tv room with no adjustment seat
-many new captains
-jazzucci water very good temperature

Thing to improve
-food very fast finish no replenishment
-food not alway hot to consume

【286号】性感熟女,服务态度好,

-Syt looks with small neh neh
-long hair with fair skin from ho chi min
-able to communicate in Chinese and some simple english

身材/ Body
-petite small frame.
-Slim body frame
-Small boobs(not for boobs lover)
-perky butt
-hairy small tight pussy
-no visible marks or scar
-no tattoo at any part of body
-Super tight and hairy pussy

服务/service
-simple massage/简单按摩 (just normal and nothing to shout about)
-catbath/慢游 (her licking was really sexy n seductive)
-frenching/舌吻 (lot of frenching, just like the bf and gf type of hot frenching)
-Ice/Hot BBBJ BBBJ/冰热两重天(shiok shiok fee, keep licking the dick head)

-Poison Dragon/毒龙 (almost cannot tahan)
-Nipples/舔奶头 (small neh,neh but sensitive nipple when suck)
-BBBJ/无套口交(fast n furious bbbj, sucking my ball area hard)
-FJ/有套做爱(ride me and I pump her hard, missionary style then doggie)

-Innocent and high moaning
-moan and whine with excitement as I thrust deeper inside here.
-Perky butt giving the piak piak piak sound n effect

It was a nice and good bonk overall.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 13-05-2017, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Parkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
Comparing prices for full package WLs in the various JB spas.. VIP has the highest rate amongst them all.

VIP - rm268
ZON - rm248
Poseidon - rm248
HV - rm238
NY - rm238
GP - rm238
GBW - rm238
Rich&Bitch - rm228
Saigon - rm228
Pariss - rm228
Amansari - rm210
ThemePark - rm198
AngelsClub - rm188

VIP is definitely overpriced now with its almost non-existent facilities and is basically a fuck n go joint now.

Upz for the summary
Old 13-05-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 0
live08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylive08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanboy83 View Post
Bro this place still active.
Old 14-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by live08 View Post
Bro this place still active.
What's the damage there now? Last time I heard they were thinking of revising the prices back down as too many customers complaining about that place has become expensive.

So is it same price or cheaper price now ?
Old 14-05-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
franciteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
What's the damage there now? Last time I heard they were thinking of revising the prices back down as too many customers complaining about that place has become expensive.

So is it same price or cheaper price now ?
The price will stay at the same rate as they mentioned inflation...etc
But i saw they having some promotion for bro wanting to go 2nd round...or subsequent rd.
1st rd 228 + 2nd round 188 = 416
They even intro tongkat ali kopi for bro who wants a boost
Old 15-05-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciteo View Post
The price will stay at the same rate as they mentioned inflation...etc
But i saw they having some promotion for bro wanting to go 2nd round...or subsequent rd.
1st rd 228 + 2nd round 188 = 416
They even intro tongkat ali kopi for bro who wants a boost
If rm228 then it means the price come down oredi as after the renovation the price was jacked up to rm248 (normal) & rm268 (waterbed).
Old 15-05-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
franciteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
If rm228 then it means the price come down oredi as after the renovation the price was jacked up to rm248 (normal) & rm268 (waterbed).

Oh... Somehow i thought it was rm218 and 248...hahaha.probably i mixed up with another spa price
Enjoy bro...
Old 18-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

warning, long post ahead. But if you are new to JB scene, this may be worth your time reading

Sharing my maiden experience crossing the border to JB to cheong today.

This may not be the most optimal guide but hope through this sharing, bros new to the JB scene can at least have a sensing of how to navigate their way to the joint or within the spa.

I am using VIP spa as the example as this is the one I selected for my very first trip. Special thanks to some senior bros here who are helpful with some tips when I PM them.

Preparation
1. Make sure your passport has a validity date of 6 months. This may sound straightforward but I actually had to postpone my trip because I thought I had more than 6 months validity the day before I was intending to go. So always check in advance.
2. Try to avoid going on Friday - Monday. The crowd alone at the customs will be a lot.
3. Bring spare cash, sing dollar and ringgit, in case of emergency.
4. Activate your auto roaming service. Always useful to have data. Telcos provide plans for day trip. Those are probably more worth it. E.g.: Singtel has a 100mb per day plan for $10.
5. Good to go with a small bag or pouch to put your personal belongings. The spas usually have lockers to keep your belongings safe.
6. Clear your wallet of stuff, don't bring too many cards with you. In an event you suay suay lose your wallet, the consequence is not as great.

Crossing the border
1. There are various ways to get from Singapore to JB. I will just share what I did. Took public transport to woodlands interchange and waited for 950 at berth 9.
2. No special payment or purchase of tickets required for the SMRT 950 bus. Just use ez link card to tap.
3. The queue can be crazy long, even on a weekday. The buses come at intervals of around 10-20min. Be prepared to wait for at least 20 minutes before you manage to board the bus.
4. Don't try to board 950 at the bus stop opposite marsiling mrt. You are unlikely to be able to board the bus because it is packed.
5. 950 will only make a few stops before going to woodlands checkpoint. Once the bus reaches woodlands checkpoint, everyone must alight. Just follow the crowd.
6. When you tap out from woodlands checkpoint bus stop, it will say "bus ride suspended". No need to panic, normal.
7. Follow the crowd to take the escalator to 2nd floor, where you will go through the customs. Try to go to the left side lanes as they are for singaporeans. Queues move very fast.
8. Once you are out of the gantry, follow the crowd again to take the escalator down to level 1.
9. Then just wait at the bus 950 berth, which they have demarcated. Remember to tap your card again.
10. The bus will now head to the linkway and reach JB. Once reach the CIQ bus stop (which is the next bus stop), just alight and follow the crowd to head to the Malaysian customs.
11. Don't queue at lanes 1 and 2. They are meant for Malaysians. The rest of the counters sound be ok.
12. Also to take note. Make sure the customs officer stamp your passport. If they didn't or forget, you can be in deep trouble. I nearly shit my pants when I was unable to find the chop halfway into my JB trip. The officer stamped at a very obscure page and part of my passport.
13. Total time taken is around 2 hours from waiting for bus 950 to finally reach JB sentral.

Getting to your destination in JB
1. Once you cleared customs, just follow the crowd again. They will walk to JB sentral through an air conditioned link bridge. Again, just follow the crowd.
2. If you have changed ringgit but have no small notes, try to buy something at JB sentral to get smaller notes. There got Starbucks, 7-11, KFC etc.
3. For me, I didn't use grab because I am not sure how to communicate with the driver on the exact location to pick me up. Instead, I headed to level 1, to the taxi stand on the left.
4. There is a very small ticketing counter for taxis at the long taxi stand. Just go to the counter and tell the person where you want to go and they will quote you a price. Pay and get a receipt and go all the way to the end of taxi stand to take the first taxi.
5. My trip to VIP spa took less than 10 minutes. Total cost at 12rm.
6. Once you reach your destination, just get off. No need to pay the driver again.

Inside the spa
1. The location of VIP spa is a bit weird. If you climb up the stairs to level 4 of block G in plaza sentosa, you will not find the spa. You have to take the lift and press level 4 to reach. This sounds very confusing. Once reached, go to the front counter to get a hand wrist tag. It has your locker number with a electronic chip and a key. The key is for the locker in front of the counter while the electronic chip is for your locker inside the spa's changing room.
2. There are 2 sets of lockers within the spa. You should use the colourful new ones as the wooden old ones are no longer working.
3. The layout of the spa is a little confusing, at least for the first time you go. When you walk in you see the cafe area with a tv at the corner. Can eat and watch tv. The movie room is at the right if you don't walk straight in. The changing room is next to the movie room. The steam room, sauna, hot pools and even a small gym corner are located on the other half of the spa.
4. You can get changed into the comfortable spa attire. They are at the shelves in the changing room. Don't worry it will make you look funny. Just remember to pick the right t shirt and shorts sizes. I advise you to just have your mobile phone with you after changing the attire. At least you have something to play with while waiting.
5. They serve very small buffet spread, less than 10 items. Also have a cafe counter to get drinks. Selection also quite limited. 100 plus, coke, green tea, coffee. They got instant noodles and bread if you want. You don't have to go to the counter to order. Just sit at a table and they have staff to come over and take your drink orders.
6. Here is the important part: know who are the "captains". I made a mistake (but it turned out well in the end) of not approaching them early enough because I don't know who they are. At least for VIP spa, the captains are the ones holding on to walkie talkies and a small notebook to jot down Girls and customers. I was not approached by a captain until quite late. Spent more than an hour just lazing in the cafe. Could have saved an hour of waiting. I thought the captains are maintaining the the spa's WeChat account. I texted in WeChat to ask for recommendations (another mistake but it turned out well) and the person replied with 2 pictures. I selected girl 388 and the person replied good. No time was given. So when you see the captains, talk to them first and they will lead you more details. Communicating with them in their WeChat account does not guarantee your girl. Someone else is managing it.
7. This is the next important part: go to the area with tables and seats next to the hot pools. This is the area where they parade the girls. I didn't know that and had the impression that I have already selected my girl through WeChat. So it limited my choices considerably to just 2 girls because not all the girls' pictures are in WeChat.
8. So my advice is, get the locker keys, go get changed, go to the cafe area and take some food and drinks first and once done, just proceed to the area in front of the pools and sit down and wait.
9. When I realised all these, a bit too late. Wasted quite a bit of time and I already told one of the captains to take 388 when she is available. But nevertheless, I still went to the area where they paraded the girls. There seems to be a fixed timing because whenever the girls come out, they come out in a big group. There was a girl with HUGE HUGE boobs and very sexy body and CFM looks and she was the first one to be taken. I don't know her number but her boobs look fake anyway.
10. The situation, even on a weekday early afternoon, is that all the girls will be taken. Some bros were left disappointed and had to wait for the next round. My advice is, when the girls come out, you must be quick enough to select one of them. Because within a matter of 1-2 minutes, all of them were selected.
11. Eventually, I had to wait for around 2 hours because although I selected 388 earlier through WeChat, my selection was not recorded. To be fair, the person in WeChat did ask for my tag number but I am not sure what happened. Maybe miscommunication.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 18-05-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2 of the trip

Inside the room, FR proper
1. After you have selected a girl, she will bring you into this "heavily guarded" door. It is a whole new place inside. I don't think I want to comment or reveal too much about it. The spa seems to want to keep this secret. All I can say is, the scale of the operation is nothing I have seen before. Really an eye opener.
2. 388 brought me to our room. It is by far the biggest ever room I have seen in a spa. Squeaky clean too.
3. I remember a bro saying there is no difference between a soapy package and a normal package because all rooms have the waterbed. This is not totally true. If you just have the normal package, even if the room has a waterbed, the girl would not use it.

Girl: 388 (I forgot to ask for her name)
Nationality: Vietnamese
Looks: 6/10 not a looker. Very plain if no make up
Skin: 8/10 smooth. No blemish. Has 3 tattoos. One on the left wrist, 2 on the left calf. Small stretch marks on tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 these pair of boobs are excellent. She told me 36B. Shape wise, very rounded, no sag at all. Feels very supple and firm (not the hard type). Enhanced or not? This one is an extremely hard call. I was 80% sure they are real but have some doubts because the shape and anti-gravity properties are simply too good to be true. She told me they are real. The more amazing thing is, she has given birth before and her boobs just don't sag! Very pointed brown nipples. Great for sucking.
Body: 8/10 womanly body. Curves at the right places with slight tummy. Her thigh is slightly more meaty but very good when you raise her legs up to bonk.
Foreplay/catbath: 9/10 started in the shower room. Cleaned me thoroughly with some standing soapy action, rubbing her body against my back and front, followed by some AR and BBBJ. Continued the routine on bed. Spread a generous amount of oil on my back, rubbed her body against mine, sucked and licked almost every inch of my body with ice in her mouth. Shiok to max.
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction and able to deep throat. Very focused on giving a long and good blowjob. Also received hot and cold BBBJ. Nearly cummed.
AR: 7/10 standard AR but I was hoping it lasted longer
FJ: 8.5/10 very accommodating to different patterns. Her pussy is very tight for someone who has given birth and who needs to bonk every day. Natural moans. Good riding skills too. Not the wild commando type but also not the gentle and shy type.
Attitude: 9/10 nothing to complain about her. Everything was up to mark. Easy to have conversation with.
GFE: 5/10 besides her looks, this is the only component 388 is really lacking in. In terms of service, she is a tip top pro but she lacks a bit of "human touch". Sometimes it seems mechanical to me. If she can have some play acting in her service, no doubt she can be a hot ang pai.

Damage: 2 shots normal service at rm416 for 1.5 hours. That is like less than $150 for 2 shots with great services and facilities and food to enjoy. Totally worth it.

I can now understand why some bros are addicted to go JB to cheong. The service and price is unbeatable compared to Singapore.

Returning to Singapore
1. Managed to leave the spa at around 4 plus. I know if I don't get to JB sentral by 5 plus, the traffic and queue will be long. Did not get a chance to explore more of the area.
2. Flagged for a yellow top taxi and got back to City square for rm10. The driver forgot to drop me at JB sentral but city square is just opposite it. Roamed the mall for a short while since it was still 4 plus.
3. Crossed the link bridge to CIQ and along the way, there are very big signs saying "to woodlands". Just follow the crowd and those signs. You can't go wrong.
4. After a long walk in, cleared customs again. This time the queue was shorter. When you walk to the bus terminal from level 2, you will face 2 options. At a point, there is a bus platform A and bus platform B. From what I know, platform A is for buses 160 and 170. Platform B is for 950. I went to the wrong platform and had to cross over a few lanes dangerously filled with big coaches.
5. The queue for 950 was bearable and I managed to board the first bus that came. Again, the bus would take you across the causeway link and you need to alight again to clear Singapore customs. Clearing our customs is always faster, just need to scan passport and thumb print. From there on, quite straightforward. Just go back to take 950 back to woodlands bus interchange.
6. The whole process back to Singapore took around 1 hour.

I hope this serves as a good basic guide for newbies like me to go JB. I am by no means an expert but I try to write this as comprehensive as I can for bros who are concerned about the minor details of a JB trip.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 19-05-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

bro halogen, up u for yr effort..

actually.. for that price, no need to ask so much..

nobody bring me to jb, i venture on my own..

later realise, not what i expected.. also not really a big deal..

just want to get out of stressful sg n do charity in jb lor..
Old 19-05-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

next monday bring a group of friend to another spa, got this

bugger ask so much.. later i answer.. for 210, what u want to know?
Old 19-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Part 2 of the trip

Inside the room, FR proper
service and price is unbeatable compared to Singapore.

I hope this serves as a good basic guide for newbies like me to go JB. I am by no means an expert but I try to write this as comprehensive as I can for bros who are concerned about the minor details of a JB trip.
Nice FR. For me and my regular JB cheong kaki.

We still think VIP so far the best for us, even since a lot of the same concept type of spa have close down recently.

Can eat, can watch tv relax, can use facility, can slowly choose ladies all this equal to enjoy life. I believe in sg we don't have such thing and also is ex even if have.

Old 19-05-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice FR. For me and my regular JB cheong kaki.

We still think VIP so far the best for us, even since a lot of the same concept type of spa have close down recently.

Can eat, can watch tv relax, can use facility, can slowly choose ladies all this equal to enjoy life. I believe in sg we don't have such thing and also is ex even if have.
if vip lady can seat down outside for viewing like aman, will be best of all..

aman can see gals all day long, but that place really budget to the max..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread