The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Yo..since last month I was planning to go, aiming any time before puasa. Many girls?
Even planning to meet up with 1 bro here on 8-10May, but caught up with something so my trip need to postpone.
Maybe will go on either 12-14 or 18-20, not sure yet though.
hi i am going this vesak day.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjinggg View Post
Many syt going back for puasa from mid month..so be fast.
How many villa you know with girls going back??
Few will be back but still many choices.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo..since last month I was planning to go, aiming any time before puasa. Many girls?
Even planning to meet up with 1 bro here on 8-10May, but caught up with something so my trip need to postpone.
Maybe will go on either 12-14 or 18-20, not sure yet though.
Good to know bro still busy with work.
I may make another trip there this month.
Keep in touch bro.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjinggg View Post
Many syt going back for puasa from mid month..so be fast.
Wa..really? What about 18-21 that week?
Old 06-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Good to know bro still busy with work.
I may make another trip there this month.
Keep in touch bro.
Yea, sure!
Old 06-05-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
That should be when during the ramadhan right? Assuming this 3 weeks before ramadhan, everything is still normal?
IMHO
Now still ok..
But warming up slowly.
1 week b4 is collection time B4 some officers go home.
During Ramadan is worst...
Just put yourself in their shoe
imaging you on duty during CNY perior.
Without double pay what will you do...
If u hv the authority to self generate the double pay.?

As for girls wise most richer old bird would go home
Those just started contract
Might be forced to stay back..
As there are less tamu.
You might get extra good services.
That my experience in BTM n TBK

Last edited by BFOMF5; 06-05-2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

any villa to recommend? likely gg over tmr
Old 07-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
any villa to recommend? likely gg over tmr
u shb ask which girl bro here booked b4 and her service good, btw he good does not mean for u good,
Old 07-05-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Bro Johnny 21

Last edited by kengng; 07-05-2017 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Wrong posy
Old 07-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Bro j21 as spoken.
But a bit lansi

Last edited by kengng; 07-05-2017 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Photo deleted
Old 08-05-2017, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro j21 as spoken.
But a bit lansi
noted bro. i asks bec to avoid lousy service villa. thanks man
Old 08-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro j21 as spoken.
But a bit lansi
bro , which villa and name? i go try her this coming Wednesday
Old 12-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 8
SummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Here is a review for my 3D2N trip to Balai. With a friend.
Stayed at aston.

First of i took i sindo ferry. Depart at 11.40pm. The boat ride is about 1.5hour. They have a upper deck where i enjoy the sea breeze and smoke.
Driver is already waiting at the pier when i get there. Bring us to the hotel put down our stuff then when to look at girls. The number of girls is quite a feat but in term of quality there are only a few looker. As many bro advise i ask the driver about their work attitude, do they drink, do they smoke and have they given birth before also their age. When i am done picking my girl we have for lunch. Had bak kut teh for lunch. After that i went back hotel and open a bottle of whisky and started drinking in the middle of the afternoon. I find that the bottle of whisky in the sky bar of the hotel relatively cheap but upon review by my driver it is actually quite expensive. Hhahah it was 750k RP.
Dinner was at a seafood restaurant near the jetty which the driver brought me to. Was quite surprise that their menu do not state the price. The driver told me that the price will be alright. They will not scam or overcharge as they want return customer. Anyway ordered a steam fish, Sotong, prawn paste fish cake, kampong chicken, otah, 13cans of beer and 3 pack of cigg. The bill was around 900k. Was quite surprise as the prize is reasonable. They restaurant waited for us to finish drinking before they close their shop. We went over there rather late. Went back to the hotel and contiune drinking our whisky left over by the afternoon. After some whisky routine bang bang then sleep.

Day 2,
Woke up by the girl, They always leave at 7am. As i was drink rather lot and she did not manage to woke me up for her tips, i went back in the afternoon and past her some tips. Anyway the day started out by me missing the hotel breakfast and the driver was the one who gave me a call and woke me up. He brought us to have chicken rice. The chicken tasted rather good but nothing compared to Hawker chan. Anyway i ordered a chicken rice, satay, slice fish soup and 2 cans of drinks. While my friend order just a chicken rice. The driver and his brother just get drinks as they already had their breakfast. The price for that is around 90k rp. Food here can be very cheap as i notice. A bowl of longton is 10k rp. After that we sat there and discuss about massage. 1HR full body massage is 80k Rp. Travel to our hotel is extra 10k RP. As i had a heavy lunch i decided to skip the massage while my friend took it. He enjoy the massage. Question was pop but he denied as the masseur is rather plump and not a looker at all.
The driver brought us to have wild boar for dinner. The place looks like a darts bar but things are cheap there. Their 3 liter of craft beer is 240k rp. In indo they call craft beer fresh beer. They serve lager, white beer and scout. All are the same price if i am not wrong. We had lager for the night. Next went to something like a ktv to drink. Girls to accompany was 300k for 2 hours. Many of these girls are pretty looking around 7-8/10 Most probably due to the make up and stuff. Only a few have banging body. The rest was just meh. Drinks is the same price as what i paid in the hotel. Find it quite alright but too expensive for balai as advise by driver. It is actually able to bring the girl out from places like this but it cost a bomb. My friend went to ask as he is interested in the girl. There is a 1.5juta bar fine and 1.5juta for the girl. A whopping 3mil. So he decided to drop it. That is way too expensive. Even after so much drinkers we are still scare off by the prize. The ktv is able to play english, Indonesian and chinese song. Have to write the song title follow by the artist.

Next morning follow by asam fish, asam prawn and few drinks then back to singapore Brunch cost around 250k. The fish was big. Prawn was fresh. Tasted great. The hotel helped us to confirm the return ticket at 20k rp per person. There is a 60k Deport tax. The driver's brother brought us to pay the tax as it is our first time and went into the jetty to get our passport chop.

Balai is a fantastic place to chill and relax. Girls was not that great due to language barrier and there are nothing much to do there. But i enjoy the slow pace of living there and low price beer and whisky. Also brought a 1gb sim card at 35krp but sadly they dont support 4g. No mobile legend for me for 3days. will be planning to go back next month after puasa.

Great thanks to Kengng for the driver contact. The driver is easy going as long as long as you do not behave in a silly manner and put yourself in danger. He also encourage us to not bring a big stash of cash out. I was walking around with 9juta tied by a rubber band. He asked me to keep some at the hotel counter where they keep their passport.

957words.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerXrain View Post
Here is a review for my 3D2N trip to Balai. With a friend.
Stayed at aston.

Why quote whole forum - edited by mod...
hi bro , if u take 7.55am ferry fr singapore, there will many girl to choose. noon time some already book by early ferry fr sg and jb
Old 12-05-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=SummerXrain;15930071]Here is a review for my 3D2N trip to Balai. With a friend.
Stayed at aston.

First of i took i sindo ferry. Depart at 11.40pm. The boat ride is about 1.5hour. They have a upper deck where i enjoy the sea breeze and smoke.
Driver is already waiting at the pier when i get there. Bring us to the hotel put down our stuff then when to look at girls. The number of girls is quite a feat but in term of quality there are only a few looker.

Bro nice FR.
1) girls plenty la. Next time pre book. Get driver to settle.
2) I have told him must remind you of the cash. As sometimes drunk then money drop. He has requested you to pay your rooms early. So not to have too much cash..
3) Balai is to enjoy her slow pace. Enjoy some cheaper foods. Then drink drink.drink.
4) the girl you booked did mess me saying you may be too drunk to tip her. And she doesn't understand your England. .haha..chicken and duck talking. I have asked your driver to remind you. Hope you do not mind..
5) the wild boar eating place looks run down but their food is good lo.
6) next time ask driver to drive into kampong. Eat the food there. Even cheaper and taste good.

Good to hear you have enjoyed your trip but not till very best.
Try again next time. I recommend you some nice one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1