The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blackfifo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
All girls in 1654A do french?

anyone knows?
Old 15-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All girls in 1654A do french?

Hi blackfifo,

Most of them do, but let me make it clear, these Whores are lips smacking, I have ask them, do you know what is french kiss ? Actually, the ones that really do frenching; Mei Mei, Mei Hui, LuLu, CoCo, Jenny and for the others, I can't say much, like Miko, Amy, Lan Xing, Qian Qian and LaLa all are lips smacking only ! The rest haven't try, so no comments. Oh ! there is one more Whore that I have tried, don't ever let you kiss lightly on the lips, some Cheonster was ever not allowed to touch her Boobs, but maybe I am a bit lucky, manage to squeeze for quite a while, by the way, her name is Jessie.

Hope this info being useful to you ! Happy Bonking !

Cheers !
Old 16-11-2010, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
Hi blackfifo,

for the others, I can't say much, like Miko, Amy, Lan Xing, Qian Qian and LaLa all are lips smacking only !
Cheers !
I think it depends on chemistry...have always been frenching with Amy
Old 16-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No sure about others, but I always have passionate frenching with Amy.
Old 16-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Aiyah all brudders! This topic of frenching has been discussed many times laio. Frenching can be a tricky thing lor. Even your GF who met you for the first few times may not kiss you let alone french lor. Unless you are good lookers like Brad Pitt, George Cloooney, ANdy Lau, Daniel Wu, Louis Koo, etc. and maybe like brudder maxx also can, one takes time to build up the physical emotion lah. Those lucky bros who managed to french AMy either bcos Amy finds their looks appealing and/or they have supported Amy for many many times liao.
Old 18-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rtfagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happens lah bro. But she does look cute this one.

Quote:
Oh ! there is one more Whore that I have tried, don't ever let you kiss lightly on the lips, some Cheonster was ever not allowed to touch her Boobs, but maybe I am a bit lucky, manage to squeeze for quite a while, by the way, her name is Jessie.
Old 18-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi blackfifo,

Most of them do, Actually, the ones that really do frenching; Mei Mei, Oh ! there is one more Whore that I have tried, don't ever let you kiss lightly on the lips, some Cheonster was ever not allowed to touch her Boobs, but maybe I am a bit lucky, manage to squeeze for quite a while, by the way, her name is Jessie.

Cheers !
Jessie do French but not tongue fight hardcore type. Everytime I try to kiss her during foreplay and her magic hand job, she will avoid me and drive me crazy cuz her CFM face! I found her willing to kiss more and even French, tongue in her month during FJ in missionary. Next time bro can try and see!
For MeiMei I only able to light lip kiss with her! So unfair, next time I go ask her why and she better give me an explanation! again different customer has different experience, so good to share info!
Old 18-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

How come Duo Duo has been left out,she is a real wet & passionate frencher
Old 18-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

these seems 2 be alot of interest recently ..... 4 L16H54A !!!
so much interest tat diff threads r started 4 the same joint.
don't knw wat other thread would be started 4 tis joint ??
Old 18-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
Duo Duo ...... is a real wet & passionate frencher
I've to agree on this one ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-11-2010, 02:15 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Is frenching the IN thing now?

How come there's a thread on such?! During my days, we don't usually fancy french leh but only take it as a bonus. We emphasize more on AR, BBBJ and CIM. To my surprise, some bros here don't even like AR or simply do BJ only.

BJ is not acceptable in my days ... times change?
Old 19-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

That's what life in GL all about, you get some, you lose some. Well, I am entirely getting the opposite, for Jessie, I can't even light kiss during FJ. For Mei Mei, frenching all the way like no tomorrow, but one thing for sure, I think Bro SubmarineKing had too much of AR and Catbath which I don't like too much.
For your info, one more french queen at L16H54A, her name is Chu Chu.
Happy Frenching !!!

Cheers !
Old 19-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That's what life in GL all about, you get some, you lose some. Well, I am entirely getting the opposite, for Jessie, I can't even light kiss during FJ. For Mei Mei, frenching all the way like no tomorrow, but one thing for sure, I think Bro SubmarineKing had too much of AR and Catbath which I don't like too much.
For your info, one more french queen at L16H54A, her name is Chu Chu.
Happy Frenching !!!

Cheers !
Bro mike7388,
First time I bonk a gal, I will let her do her routine service included AR and Catbath etc. In fact I don't like AR at all cuz kiss after feel like kissing my own ass! If I rtf a gal, I always skip all services left only frenching, bbbj and FJ. I am a very easy to please customer! GFE is the most important to me!
You also forgot to mention ZhiLing, she french very passionate! She is the only one willing to french with me in both 3p and 4p session! Very professional, touch me in tear!
Old 19-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

Hi Bro SubmarineKing,

You are right on ! I like BBBJ the most with simultaneous hand movement to the 蛋, then follow by frenching, plucking papaya and drinking milk, all the others like catbath, toe & finger sucking, AR, boobs massage and etc., doesn't stimulate me.
Likewise Bro Bluewing mentioned about this 豆豆 of L20H07, she has a wringling cobra tongue, ever can harden her tongue to F you ! so after all these kinds of foreplay, no mood to french her already ! Best frencher in GL; L16H54A - Chu Chu, Mei Mei, Coco, Mei Hui, L20H58 - Crystal, L16H06 (Westerhout road) - 可乐, OG (if she likes U), L20H49 - 初八, L16H17 - Apple (regulars)

Cheers !
Old 19-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
AhLeeahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I think it depends on chemistry...have always been frenching with Amy
jus for your info..
Ella ...
she Did.... & some more her Nek nek are Difference for other girl..
Stand up 45Degre as canon shape.. very firm.. 又高。。又挺。。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1