The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Part 2 of Chiangmai will talk about our the songkran celebration

Most of them play water at the eve of chiangmai. It heard they are the first to play water in the eve. It was a hot but wet day for us on the second day in chiangmai. We change a lot of clothes but it just kept getting wet. We were cold and hot at time and sticky at time. Even when we are sitting inside songtiaw or inside tuk tuk we were not being spread. Pail of water, hot and cold were being splash on us. I felt abit dangerous for those in motor as it may cause accident on slipper road but i think they are really used to it already.

The songkran celebration in Chiangmai was as crazy as in Pattaya. It was very crowded and also very fun. There is also alot of tentage being set up for songkran party. The moment we step out of the hotel we were being attack by water gun as we walk along the bar. We were being attack by pail of water and also those white powders being spread on our body, hand and face. Lady start to dance in front of us and hug us with their wet and sexy body. Some of them even have water tank gun attach on therm. We also join in the fun by getting oursleve a water gun in case we kanna attack.

On the actual the party was brought to the highest points, some road were close and lot of pick up with big pail of water and also man on board to play the shooting game.

I believe this is a big eye opener for me and this experience we can only get and remember it during songkran in Thailand and nowhere else.

This will sum up my 2 night stay in chiangmai

Day 7 & 8 & 9 will be continue in bkk thread.......

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-04-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Part 2 of Chiangmai will talk about our the songkran celebration

I believe this is a big eye opener for me and this experience we can only get and remember it during songkran in Thailand and nowhere else.
Nice FR and yes Songkran is best in CM previously when beer were sold everywhere along the moat area and people are dancing everywhere......now a lot tone down and no selling of alcohol except 7/11 etc proper shop.

Next time if come again, try those local pub/bar instead of agogo or disco, maybe the live band and beer ladies more interesting.
Old 19-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Nice FR and yes Songkran is best in CM previously when beer were sold everywhere along the moat area and people are dancing everywhere......now a lot tone down and no selling of alcohol except 7/11 etc proper shop.

Next time if come again, try those local pub/bar instead of agogo or disco, maybe the live band and beer ladies more interesting.
That the best and the brief one that i can provide.

yes, agreed with you. Saw a few chio and cute one who approach us. Alway many choices must get the best out of it.

I understand that certain 7/11 stop selling alcohol at certain timing.

Next big event is on nov loy krathong.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 21-04-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
That the best and the brief one
understand that certain 7/11 stop selling alcohol at certain timing.
Next big event is on nov loy krathong.
NT, yeah the 7s got lousy restricted time 2pm (or 1?) to 5pm for alcohol sales. But the smaller shops only too happy to get around it, TiT (this is Thailand). Loy Krathong is biggish in CNX with parades etc.

For eats and live music, Goodview (across the Ping river) is popular also for eye candy.

Ps: Aggs are not the thing in CNX (as you found out). Good thing you missed out the LB bars at Loy Kroh complex (next to boxing ring)
Old 22-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
NT, yeah the 7s got lousy restricted time 2pm (or 1?) to 5pm for alcohol sales. But the smaller shops only too happy to get around it, TiT (this is Thailand). Loy Krathong is biggish in CNX with parades etc.

For eats and live music, Goodview (across the Ping river) is popular also for eye candy.

Ps: Aggs are not the thing in CNX (as you found out). Good thing you missed out the LB bars at Loy Kroh complex (next to boxing ring)
Ya. No worry sure gave next time and other time to try other...

Old 08-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamzahbaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be there next month for a short trip, staying in Montha so I hope it will be fine.

Thanks to all bros for the good FR, hope I can contribute later!
Old 20-05-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster (M)

Rodman72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all new to this forum. Was wondering what is the market rate for a b2b at little mermaid n absolute? Might be there in late this year. Can those gal do overnite booking to hotel? Charges? Been there many times but with my girl.. This round is a free n easy trip before heading north. Maybe staying for 3-4 notes.. Thanks.
Old 22-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at mermaid last night.. realise they had changed a new batch of mermaids.. i chose 19yrs old young syt Ploy, and was tasked to guide her on the shop's SOP. Very petite young girl indeed. Handful boobs and willing to please though not much experience..

As i made my way down after my deed, saw my regular girl who showed me the very sad face. Guess she missed my tender loving F*CK too.. hahaha

Price at mermaid has a standard menu, provided you didn't engage any tuktuk or taxi who will want to markup for their commission. You can request to stop at arirang korean restaurant at changklan and walk opposite to Mermaid.
Old 24-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Uber service available in CM?
Old 24-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodman72 View Post
Uber service available in CM?
With your same question, I type on google and got so many info.....why u need to ask this in sex forum?? And do you trust the reply from stranger here?

http://www.livingthai.org/uber-now-in-chiang-mai.html
Old 24-05-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow VIP Premium Hold Hand Serwit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
With your same question, I type on google and got so many info.....why u need to ask this in sex forum?? And do you trust the reply from stranger here?

http://www.livingthai.org/uber-now-in-chiang-mai.html
Need to have someone to start VIP premium hold hand serwit in each city for lazy cheongsters.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 25-05-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Uber announced start in cm but I heard from friend it was shut down. Just to confirm as you guys might be living there mah. Nothing more trustworthy than those in situation mah right
Old 27-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
folieadieux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros in cm right now wanna meet up for a drink ?
Old 28-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Received a invitation to cheong Mermaid with 1 of the bros here. As it was drizzling here that night, went to his hotel to pick him up. Went to mermaid and he picked his choice, a new girl who just came the 2nd day. Shall wait for his FR..
Old 29-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news...4d9a40ae21c1e9
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1