The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2002, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
To bigboobsluver

bro bbluver, it was nice meeting you too.

bro zyxel and I should be out of action for next week as we have some work to attend to. After that week it will be back to Gl and of course we can go drinking.

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBoobsLuver
hahaha, u r realli the KING here man, and lucky for me to meet u up last week at last. sorri, but i aint able to go to gl for the next 2 weeks myself, fiance needs my time! lol. so any more planned attacks after that? and i still need drinking buddies to go to black room! anyone interested? raw energy performs there every nite!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?

Last edited by cuntking; 06-04-2002 at 12:41 AM.
Old 06-04-2002, 12:52 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
To poorman4sex

please go to www.waitlonglong.com

Quote:
Originally posted by poorman4sex

can check online laigi best.....hahahaa....

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 06-04-2002, 12:07 PM
Samster

To 3years

bro 3years, who are the top 8 gals? maybe you want to help us by organise, no need to be a senior to do that.

Quote:
Originally posted by 3years
i think the best way will be .......... take out e top 8 gals and write something about them..... i know alot of fr are done on them... but all scatter around e forum..... just hope some kind senior can help to organise and help e new man......

Last edited by cuntking; 06-04-2002 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-04-2002, 03:11 PM
Samster

Prime List

bro prime, your list is it by preference or base on the date you bonk them?

sorri to hear about losing your plam ....... looks like we are getting old.

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2000
Brain don't seems to work. This is what I have at the moment. Lost my Palm M105 this afternoon. Now still feels bad about it. No Palm, so brain not working. Hope the list is not too long.
Bro King, Dez, Cumdinger and the rest of the Bro that I know of any comment?

Prime2000

PS: (X) is number of times I have repeated.

Old 07-04-2002, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Prime2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Prime List

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro prime, your list is it by preference or base on the date you bonk them?

sorri to hear about losing your plam ....... looks like we are getting old.

Bro King

I have bought a replacement yesterday. All listed girls are not base on date or preferences to compile. I just try to recall who I tried in recent years. There are many other girls that I have tried and retired over the last 16 years, most which I have forgotten except for one name Lisa from lor 14 hse 23. That house also demolished long time ago. Wants to know more about her you need to ask the OKT who knows her.

Prime2000
Old 07-04-2002, 12:57 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Prime List

bro prime, she is no longer around ask for what ...... wow 16 years, you can be my grand shi fu liao ... hee hee

any good home work done today?

Quote:

Bro King

I have bought a replacement yesterday. All listed girls are not base on date or preferences to compile. I just try to recall who I tried in recent years. There are many other girls that I have tried and retired over the last 16 years, most which I have forgotten except for one name Lisa from lor 14 hse 23. That house also demolished long time ago. Wants to know more about her you need to ask the OKT who knows her.

Prime2000

Old 07-04-2002, 01:19 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Prime List

Quote:
bro prime, she is no longer around ask for what ...... wow 16 years, you can be my grand shi fu liao ... hee hee

any good home work done today?

Did you know that the old Lisa I have mentioned short circuit her brain. Ever bite one guy's didi while BBBJ. You should find out as she was one of the famous GL legend.

Heard that Yuki from 2058A is good. Any comment?

Prime2000
Old 07-04-2002, 01:42 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Prime List

I had not tried her myself but there was no negative feedback on her as far as I know

Quote:

Prime2000

Old 07-04-2002, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Romanto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Prime List

Quote:

Prime2000
Dez should be able to gave u advice since he had tried her once.
Old 07-04-2002, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
I thought i told you about her before....

hummmmm.... depending on your preferences...
Old 07-04-2002, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Romanto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Dez
I thought i told you about her before....

hummmmm.... depending on your preferences...
at least u must tell him the Kang Fu(cunt fu) which Yuki could perform.
Old 07-04-2002, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Prime List

Quote:
I had not tried her myself but there was no negative feedback on her as far as I know

She's a good bonk to me.....I've repeated her also multiple times...a seasoned gal....good attitude and accomodative.....there is a Fr by me sometime in Jan.....I think she's on mandatory leave now....but should be back this few days.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 07-04-2002, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
If i remember correctly... she said around 16 of this month.
Old 07-04-2002, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Dez
If i remember correctly... she said around 16 of this month.
Should be somewhere around that....her date was up in the same week as hui yu......

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 07-04-2002, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278

Should be somewhere around that....her date was up in the same week as hui yu......

Cheers.
Kid278.
Dear Kid and Dez

How come you two know her and other girls movement so well(better than GL OKT)? I am impressed.

Can teach me?

Prime2000
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1