The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: da Lady n da house of gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Can i come along n be "care a-ffair" tooo??
Can watch & bukkake...
Old 23-10-2012, 05:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have not tried candy but as bro geylangfc said, she looks not bad.

If she follows the standards of her mate nana and now retired lele, should be good service with awesome AR, bbj and suction catbath.

One question I have for other bros is, what's her boob size?

N if you're going to 1803, check out zhiling at 1805.
Hi! Bro BronzeGod

What time does this house starts operation? It seems that i have to go check out this LADY..........

Cheers!
Old 23-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Hi! Bro BronzeGod

What time does this house starts operation? It seems that i have to go check out this LADY..........

Cheers!
I'm not certain but I believe it's not open during lunchtime. I think it starts at 2 or 3pm. Suggest you try after 3pm to be safe?

I think the phone number is listed in the phone number thread I created, so call first to check opening time and girl availabilty.

Cheers.
Old 23-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi! Bro BronzeGod

Cheers!
If not wrong she is not working... Period.. Best to drop by next week or call up to check if she is back at work..
Old 23-10-2012, 12:20 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

looks like my next target will be lady after seeing so many juicy FRs on her
Old 23-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking da Lady n her sweet Director

My dear buddy Joker...me only a pale mortal lah v paiseh to let other chaps see me in my BD suit...

Anyways so sorry hor but the role of director alreadi taken by Lady's pal Candy...

Btw looking at yr latest list of fav mms under yr siggy(never ending eh?!)...it seems like u r da Gem Master buddy...lots of varied tasty mms in yr list...as an unworthy apprentice might i guess tat LuLu(1654A) may well cum under yr spell in the near future as well?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
The queue for The Lady is oredi long long, my buddy.
1803 is the latest house of gems liao.

You mean you want to "direct" and "act' in a jap av style session arh?
How can you direct and act at the same time?

Next time I "direct" then you "act" lor.

I can watch u in action mah. LOL .......
Old 23-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Candy(1803)

Candy(1803)...mid 20s Sichuan mm...fair pretty foxy looker wif slight sharpish features n cute dracula teeth tat makes for a sweet smile!(looks younger than her age)...small petite abt 157cm?, smooth slim bod, B+/C- boobs gd feel as quite perky n soft but wif abit of sag 20cent lightish brown areola...juicy small ass n pussy quite well trimmed wif no smell...has previous skin trade experience n v well travelled ard Asia...oh yes she is a smoker...

Overall sex svc is v gd n gfe also v gd wif high level intensity....door closed fun flirty bubbly chit chat intro followed by both of us peeling each others clothes off, great bod n boobs feel wif passionate frenching, enjoyable start to the session!...

Shower action: soothing bod scrub, v nice front n bk raba wif Candy at times wrapping one of her legs ard me bod n in between me groin, hj me cock, me caressing her face n frenching, fm behind rubbed me cock on her ass crack n squeezed her smooth ass...she also did a quick suction catbath of me bk...followed by soapy boob fuck which was shiok as her soft perky smooth boobs felt gd rubbing me throbbing cock..lastly bbbj v gd lick n suck n half deepthroat wif nice eyecontact...

Bed action: me lying on me bk, Candy slowly n sensuously came on top of me frenching soft slow n passionately me caressing her face n enjoying her petite slim smooth bod, soft boobs n pussy grinding on me bod n cock...light catbath...nice soft licks ar wif hj...licks of me balls n cock shaft, then bbbj slurpy wif gd suction n half deepthroat again wif gd eyecontact...got her to kneel n continued bbbj standing shiok wif great side mirror effect n at times took out me throbbing cock n slapped her cheeks, she grinning n laughing wif her cute 'dracula' teeth...

My turn to do me tonguefu...at first she coyly covered her pussy wif her hands but i gently prised them apart while licking her thighs n groin area heading towards her clit n pussy n she gave in wif natural sounding moans n squeezing of her boobs which was damn bloody shiok to see, hear n feel...then i moved up n we slowly frenched wif me letting her taste her own juices which got me cock throbbing hard so i moved n placed me cock in her mouth while she was still lying down for more bbbj while i played wif her boobs n clit...

FJ v gd as she is light, flexible n has stamina...spooning sideways wif one of her legs raised, me playing wif her clit n boobs n turned her head to french while enjoying the side mirror effect; doggie wif her bk arched n me squeezing her juicy ass, she reached one hand bk to grip one of me hands on her ass while i turned her head to french n at times squeezed her boobs enjoying front n side mirror effects; asian cowgal pump n grind both of us squeezing her boobs n then i flipped her over becuz she is light n petite wif passionate frenching shiok; foldable chair wif her knees pressed agst me chest hands gripped ard me neck n bk, me caressing her face n frenching n pumping, Candy moaning piak piak piak n then i shot me load as both of got hot n sweaty as i purposely put off the aircon...ended wif cuddles, fun chit chat n more passionate frenching...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif Candy...fun bubbly mm wif a nottie sense of humour n interesting to chat wif as well as she has travelled quite abit in her time...also hot passionate sex...definite gem...many tks to Charger n Joker for the recommendation...
Old 23-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dsotm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is Nana from? Sichuan as well? And how old is she tks
Old 23-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: da Lady n her sweet Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
My dear buddy Joker...me only a pale mortal lah v paiseh to let other chaps see me in my BD suit...

Anyways so sorry hor but the role of director alreadi taken by Lady's pal Candy...

Btw looking at yr latest list of fav mms under yr siggy(never ending eh?!)...it seems like u r da Gem Master buddy...lots of varied tasty mms in yr list...as an unworthy apprentice might i guess tat LuLu(1654A) may well cum under yr spell in the near future as well?!
Going to give OKT Hua a ring liao. The Joker is cumming.
Going to fix an appt to bang Lulu liao.

Your wish is my command, buddy. Saw her the other day. Quite sexilicious!

Bro Maxy says she is comparable to the retired XX from the same hse.
XX was my fav then. Hopefully she will be able to exceed XX's prowess.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: da Lady n her sweet Director

Quote:

Bro joker, what took you so long? Season parking at 2831A is it? LOL.
Old 24-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi! Bro BronzeGod

Cheers!
House opens at 2pm, gals start between 2-3pm

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 24-10-2012, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsotm View Post
Where is Nana from? Sichuan as well? And how old is she tks
22 yr old from Hebei

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 24-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: da Lady n her sweet Director

Quote:

Bro Joker88,

Between XX n Lulu, I would say XX wins on looks, service n personality(playful), Lulu's body, boobs are one of the best right now.

I don't think Lulu or Shunzhi has stepped out of 1654A yet so maybe it's gonna be a long wait for you at Willie's
Old 24-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
House opens at 2pm, gals start between 2-3pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
bro doomas, remember who bought you there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Haha, who did I try there? Can't remember liao. Still prefer Lorna's house tho. That place has the cleanest sheets in GL!
couldn't help but wonder why bro cuntking and bro doomas suddenly appearing today in other threads not related to 1612 when nearly 99 percent of their posts in the legal scene over the past few years have been purely focused on the girls of 1612.

Just today, you guys posted more posts not related to 1612 than perhaps in the whole of the past year.

why the sudden change? kicked out of 1612? Doing market research for your favorite house? or just trying to restore lost credibility by showing you visit other houses?

Not attacking you guys but just curious about this latest development which is a drastic shift from your behaviour in this forum over the past few years

Wondering if it is because of my recent questioning of FRs in the 1612 threads - (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals and GL Newest Party Joint! ?

Appreciate thoughts from bro cuntking and bro doomas as well as other bros on this latest development.
Old 24-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Exuberance Ömph

Exuberance Ömph

WL Name - Xiao La Jiao
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 21 years old
Height - 1.65m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1803
Misc Info - No prior experience in the flesh trade according to her. She used to be a Office Lady back in China with an English name.

Looks - 7.1/10

She is an absolutely charming SYT with adorable dimples when she smiled ... She has nice double eyelid eyes with natural medium length eyelashes. She has a little pimples on her cheeks ... She put on naked makeup. She has slightly tinted and body permed long hairdo. She does not have high bridge nose but it still looks fine. I fancy her innocent & adorable smile ...

Bod - 8.0/10

She has taut, lithe and slim bod with almost zero fat like an athletical teenager. She has fair and smooth body complexion ... She looks great in mini and body hugging dress as she has long sexy legs plus curvy butts. I ogled at her bod with my eyes almost popping out when I first chanced upon her while I was there to bonk Nana ... I told myself that I would change my surname if I failed to bonk her ... Hahaha ...

Tits - 7.8/10

Bouncy and yet firm B cupper frontal assets with pale pinkiest brown pencil eraser size nipples. They are well-shaped, very rounded and certainly very nice to fondle ... I spent sometime moulding, caressing, licking and sucking her priceless assets.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

She was a naturalist in this department ... She hugged me from behind and caressed my dick and my pecs with my clothes still intact. She unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my pants ... She then pushed me gently on the bed and mounted on top of me ... I lifted her tight dress to squeeze her juicy ass ... She frenched me passionately and ground her pussy (her panty intact) against my already hard-on dick (my pants still intact but unzipped) ... I then squeezed and sucked her breast ... We gradually undressed each other before proceeding to the toilet for shower ... FYI, I have seen her and chatted with her on several occasions while waiting for Nana before I actually upped her ... Hence, I was not a total stranger to her.

Shower - 8.3/10

She gave me a super sensuous body2body soapy stimulation ... I was very surprised that she can do it with finesse albeit she does not have prior experience in the flesh trade ... I guess she learned fast ... When she turned over to use her ass to rub against my torso, I began to slide the length of my hard-on dick in-between her ass crack and I caressed her tits with one hand and stimulated her clit with my other hand. I sucked and licked her ears and neck from behind ... Shiokalicious ... She then gave me a 3/4 deep BBBJ ... We frenched briefly but passionately before we towel dried ourselves ...

Cat-Bath - 8.3/10

She gave me a slow, moist, graceful, sensuous and very enthusiastic cat-bath ... I felt that she has done it with lots of feel and spirit ... I like her deliberate tongue rolling against my torso ... This action of hers turned me on big time ... Awesome babe! If you like aggressive and very commando style of fore-play, you can pass her ... She is for people who are into pure FEELing sex!

AR - N/A

I don't remember she has performed this on me ...

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Passionate and engaging ... Usual caveat applies ... Do not force the issue if she does not wanna french you. Not only XLJ, this applies to all WL too ... Frenching a PRC lass can be tricky ... It is all about feel and chemistry ... If her feel is not right, she cannot bring herelf to french you. Therefore, please be more forgiving and be more gentlemenly ...

BBBJ - 8.6/10

Fantabulous! I must say her 3/4 deep BBBJ was superbly stimulating ... I dare to say it was as well done as Shuang Shuang of Yi Tiao Long. I struggled to control my ejaculation ... Her suction pressure was optimal and her incorporation of hand action was not overly done & in fact very ideal ... Very good skill indeed as I don't feel any teeth grinding against my dick! She would turn her head gently in a stylo mylo fashion like an pro AV Porn Artist as she engulfed the length of my heirloom into her mouth ... Her expression suggested that she has done it with lots of feel and enthusiasm ... She would alternately caress my perineum and testicals with her saliva stimulatingly. Am not kiddin' ... You have to try her to enjoy this exuberance shiokalicious experience!

FJ - 7.9/10

Honestly, I enjoyed myself thoroughly as she was enthusiastically sensuous in her act ... She gave me the ömph feel like bonking my real lover. Before the coitus, I gave her a thorough cunnilingus to lub her up further. She claimed that she enjoyed cunnilingus on condition that the giver must be skillful. She then mounted on top of me to french me ...Triple shiokalicious! We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking (with me squarting & standing), frontal assault (she set on the edge of the mattress while I held her legs at 45 deg, I bonked her standing) and I climaxed in missionary position. Quadruple shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.0/10

She was a darling to me! Whats more can I ask for?! I was in love for a solid 60 mins ... Bwahahaha ...

RTF - With the above ratings, I doubt you need me to answer this question ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1