The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-04-2017, 10:28 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
i would have left after 30 mins. you've got great patience.
Sometimes i also encounter this kind but I wait around 30 min to 1 hr because my mentality is since come here already, might as well wait.... (I live in the north so going to those stables even by cab is usually 20-50 mins)
Old 30-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourplay View Post
I'm trying her tonight.
Hi Bro

Hows your session with Makiyo from Emmanuelle?

I am tempted but no FR of her
Old 01-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

To all the kind bros and white knights who upped my points, please kindly leave your nicks behind, I would like to sincerely thank u all via PM. I am truly humbled, thankful and grateful!!!
Old 01-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
mwhsd88 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

bro, are her breasts natural? princess as in very tao but is her service ok or she doesn't even want to provide the basics like bbbj or fuck a bit only say pain etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by leese View Post
Kanda from SE was here as cherry under the previous stable Soi. More experienced bros would know of her. She treated me well but is the ultimate princess.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Anybody try turn me on NAT. 18yrs old siol look so yummy!!!!
Old 01-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 11
djsmile00! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydjsmile00! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bonnie (Thai Pegasus)

Damn.. it's such a wild evening for me yesterday.
I'm not gonna rate by looks, boobs etc. but let me tell you, the GFE is top notch... whatever @raindancer said is really true and all the description i do agree on him...
Highly recommend her .

RTF: of cause I'm going to... and hopefully not gonna be fully booked like Vivi last time.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Finally gotten a slot with this babe i eyed on.
A quick Fr good gem worth to bonk.

Stable:Bangkok-Gems
Name:Mayan
Looks: (10/10) Cute Syt i would describe even prettier in person than pic. Dont think any bro will reject. Easily one of the prettiest thai bonk i had.
Boobs: (8/10) Enhanced but acceptable not those hard rock type.
BBBJ: (10/10) Very good scution, hardworking with a slurping sound.
French: (10/10) Not the agressive tongue fight but superb GFE type.
FJ: (9/10) Tight and easily wet. With a moan easily turned on type.
GFE: (10/10) She speaks good english and no problem in communicating. First time in the trade hence really treats u like a bf type.
RTF: Already Booked. Definately worth to RTF at least 4x for me in her 2weeks tour.

Strong recommedation.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 01-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Miso of Sex Senses.

Saw this stable had a few good FRs recently and was looking for a commando type FL for a change. Was between Miso and Maple. And the winner was Miso because of eeny, meeny, myni and mo. Also brought my own CD, the ultra thin kind.

Location : Abit out of the way for public transport. Bros who usually use the bus or MRT, i reccomend a taxi or like me, borrow a car. Also, the room/s itself is just, wow. I have half a mind to ask OKT how much the rent is.

Looks : WYSIWYG. Very minah looking I must say. Greeted me in this dress i guess? It was more of a bra-like top with a business-like skirt. I am not a fashion man.

Body : Petite and has meat in the right places. Butt damn firm and boobs natural and soft to handle.

Very experienced. Her english better that the typical FL. Knows what to say and do and at what moment. Even before the shower we TCSS, she had GFE, huggin me close, asking me to help take off her clothes, taking off my clothes, etc. In the shower really cleaned everywhere body to body with soap. Cleaned VERY thoroughly for the AR I suppose that would come. Frenched when facing me and did a quick BBBJ near the end. Helped me dry off and started off with a massage.

Massage itself was pretty good. Cracked my back. And then the licking started. She started from the top, licking my ears, inside and out (damn shiok-if-ticklish feeling),while her fingers trailed over my crack. Went down and gave me damn long AR. And while I was still lying down, she still managed to give BBBJ. She was in total control. Almost blew it. Then she told me to flip.

So i flipped, and straight away we were in the 69 position. She continued the BBBJ. Very good variation and suction and used her tounge damn well. Started fingering and licking her back(trimmed BTW i think, couldn't see all too well but felt trimmed) and damn, as she felt good she would moan, and she moaned, the vibration during the BBBJ was just wow. And here I had a mini panic attack.

From the 69, she effortlessly slid herself so that she was rubbing herself on my dick. Great feeling, if abit dangerous, since well, no condom. Then she slipped it in. I was bombarded with thoughts straight away. All the while she was riding reverse cowgirl. Everytime she slammed back down, my train of thought de-railed. Not only did she go up and down, she also did the twirling movement thing. I don't think I even lasted 3 minutes.

After that all I could think was whatever happens next just, wow. She was still on top, shivering slightly. A few moments later she got off and took the CD off me. Damn, while we were 69ing apparently she had capped me halfway through but I couldn't feel that much of a difference. So we showered and again cleaned me thoroughly.

She asked if I wanted a massage and I though why the heck not, it was pretty good. Same as above, massage to catbath to AR to BBBJ. But this time when I flipped, we weren't in the 69 position. It was the typical girl-looking-up-to-guy-position. Again her BBBJ was very varied. One moment she's looking up at you, sensually using her tongue juuust to lick around the tip before suddenly engulfing the whole damned thing and going all fast and furious. Face fucked her for awhile before caps on and doggy style. Her butt as I said above was damn firm so doggy was OK. I prefer if the butt was a bit meatier see it wiggle. Butt was still nice to smack though. And she loved it. Definitely lasted longer here than before. And that was second shot.

All in all, one of my best bonks for this year so far. Those looking for commando type, definitely book her.

As a great and wise man once said.
One man's meat may be another man's poison.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dreamz88dreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR BY Bro Elnino11 From Forum

Looks: 8/10
Body:8/10 (soft natural big Cs)
Bj:10/10 (she excels in this area! Non-stop blowing and never complain tired)
Catbath: 9/10 (lots of it)
Fj: 9/10(she is very horny, very accomodating with several positions. Never give me chance to rest after first shot. Immediately she was touching and arousing me right after wash-up. So pls beware bro, be prepared to work extra hard��)
Gfe: 10/10 (she really treats you like her own bf. Try it and you will know!)
Attitude:10/10 (never seen such a polite and nice girl)
RTF: Yes (if time permits. She is a service queen and she can speak Chinese so communication was no issue)
Old 01-05-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dreamz88dreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR BY Bro Reddevil88 From Forum

Borrow Bro Elnino11's template for my FR with some additions
Had a slot with Min on 30-Apr, 1:30pm slot
Location: I can guarantee it is one of the more inconvenient location for those who uses BMW (Bus/MRT/Walk). But that is the point isn't it? haha Anyway, recommend to drive or take a cab. Room has an attached toilet.
Looks: just a tad more tan than a Chinese. Close enough to the studios pics and won't reject kind.
Body: Vital stats provided are accurate. Totally for bros who are into big natural boobs. I am not knowledgeable about boob size but it should at least be a C. Nice pointy nipples with a deep "Valley of the Gods". Some tummy fat but i have also so no complains from me. Slim hands and legs too. I don't see any scars and there are no tattoos on her. Probably BMI of 23
Shower: SOP. Wash and some simple teasing at my nipples and rod
Bj: Awesome. For bros who are into those slurpy, noisy and wet style. She doesn't tie up her hair so when she BJ, it was really an erotic sight for me at least. However, I recommend to help her with her hair so she can focus because it is really good. Non-stop for a good 6-8mins, attacking my rod and balls with and without hands.
Catbath: I have limited cheong-ing experience so maybe this is not new to some bros. Hers is macham koala bear style. I am like a tree and she is the koala bear. Then she will wrap me with her arms and lick my front, back, shoulder blade, thighs etc as she go around me haha When she is behind me, she will lick my neck and bend forward to french me.
French: Yes she does
Painting: Yes allowed. Her love hole is trimmed and doesnt have funky smell.
Fingering: No try.
Fj: Didn't really do a long time because she is quite tight and the long foreplay got me on the edge already. Standard position of mission, lotus and cowgirl. The bed has a headboard so you can have some variants to your positions. She has a nice butt but i didn't manage to try doggy.
There was no 2nd shot because I am a 1-shot guy so she gave a massage.
Massage: Not piano-type. Of course not std massage but it is sufficient to relax.
Attitude: Like what bro elnino11 said, she is a very polite and pleasant girl.
Communication: Her mandarin is really good. At one point, I thought I am going to FL Dome 2 rather than Dome 1. We didn't converse in English so I can't gauge for bros what is her level.
RTF: Yes if time allows.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
sexsense666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexsense666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexsense666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
FR for Miso of Sex Senses.

Saw this stable had a few good FRs recently and was looking for a commando type FL for a change. Was between Miso and Maple. And the winner was Miso because of eeny, meeny, myni and mo. Also brought my own CD, the ultra thin kind.

Location : Abit out of the way for public transport. Bros who usually use the bus or MRT, i reccomend a taxi or like me, borrow a car. Also, the room/s itself is just, wow. I have half a mind to ask OKT how much the rent is.

Looks : WYSIWYG. Very minah looking I must say. Greeted me in this dress i guess? It was more of a bra-like top with a business-like skirt. I am not a fashion man.

Body : Petite and has meat in the right places. Butt damn firm and boobs natural and soft to handle.

Very experienced. Her english better that the typical FL. Knows what to say and do and at what moment. Even before the shower we TCSS, she had GFE, huggin me close, asking me to help take off her clothes, taking off my clothes, etc. In the shower really cleaned everywhere body to body with soap. Cleaned VERY thoroughly for the AR I suppose that would come. Frenched when facing me and did a quick BBBJ near the end. Helped me dry off and started off with a massage.

Massage itself was pretty good. Cracked my back. And then the licking started. She started from the top, licking my ears, inside and out (damn shiok-if-ticklish feeling),while her fingers trailed over my crack. Went down and gave me damn long AR. And while I was still lying down, she still managed to give BBBJ. She was in total control. Almost blew it. Then she told me to flip.

So i flipped, and straight away we were in the 69 position. She continued the BBBJ. Very good variation and suction and used her tounge damn well. Started fingering and licking her back(trimmed BTW i think, couldn't see all too well but felt trimmed) and damn, as she felt good she would moan, and she moaned, the vibration during the BBBJ was just wow. And here I had a mini panic attack.

From the 69, she effortlessly slid herself so that she was rubbing herself on my dick. Great feeling, if abit dangerous, since well, no condom. Then she slipped it in. I was bombarded with thoughts straight away. All the while she was riding reverse cowgirl. Everytime she slammed back down, my train of thought de-railed. Not only did she go up and down, she also did the twirling movement thing. I don't think I even lasted 3 minutes.

After that all I could think was whatever happens next just, wow. She was still on top, shivering slightly. A few moments later she got off and took the CD off me. Damn, while we were 69ing apparently she had capped me halfway through but I couldn't feel that much of a difference. So we showered and again cleaned me thoroughly.

She asked if I wanted a massage and I though why the heck not, it was pretty good. Same as above, massage to catbath to AR to BBBJ. But this time when I flipped, we weren't in the 69 position. It was the typical girl-looking-up-to-guy-position. Again her BBBJ was very varied. One moment she's looking up at you, sensually using her tongue juuust to lick around the tip before suddenly engulfing the whole damned thing and going all fast and furious. Face fucked her for awhile before caps on and doggy style. Her butt as I said above was damn firm so doggy was OK. I prefer if the butt was a bit meatier see it wiggle. Butt was still nice to smack though. And she loved it. Definitely lasted longer here than before. And that was second shot.

All in all, one of my best bonks for this year so far. Those looking for commando type, definitely book her.

As a great and wise man once said.
One man's meat may be another man's poison.
Thank Your For FR And Support.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 13
cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!

Tried Nookie from Siam Angels after seeing one bro's power FR.

Looks: 8/10 (wild look)
BBBJ: 9/10 (super wild, horny, hungry, like ur GF whom you haven't met for months)
French: 9/10 (lotsa tongue, passionate, like ur GF)
Boobs: 9/10 (super nice, firm and natural B-C cups, sensitive nips)
FJ: 10/10 (wild, responsive, lotsa moaning, twitching, grabbing of bedsheets...and she is VERY VERY tight despite leaking tons of love juices until anus (after painting), how good? made me cum twice within an hour...thats how good she is...made me feel like in my 20s she speaks decent English too. Also met her SYT half sister in the same place.
RTF: Hope to recover from the hot action lol
Old 01-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Cruxification deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Toon of RegentLust

She is a nice girl, definitely a gem among the few that are on our shores now.

Looks: WYSIWYG good looks overall with short hair
Boobs: IMO, small B

Slight kissing but she ravages your body with her tongue.
Not shaven, quite hairy down there.

Although she may seem cold when you first enter, she will warm up to you once in the room

RTF: Planning to!

Up my points if you like this so i can help to up people's points too
Old 01-05-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zxcvbnm555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Makiyo From Emmanuelle

My first time going there. Location is discreet, takes me a bit of time to find it.
The place itselfs looks very different compared to the apartment type. Very unique and organised. You have to experience to book it.

Normally i always go for the 120 or 130 type but this time i am very tempted to try makiyo because her picture is really pretty. Let me say first. 140 is really worth it. Here comes the service portion my brothers:

When i first saw her ... it is like wow .... similar to picture but i think prettier and she is very work orientated.

Her body is really my type. Big boobs that is nice to fondle with and chubby on the right portion. To me... REALLY MY TYPE HEHEHE

The she starts to undress and we kind of break the ice a little bit here and there. i can speak thai so it is no problem for me. Not to worry brothers , her english is not bad.

Started to talked and then i was feeling it and initiated frenching with her but it is only mild frenching. Not the intense type. Maybe she don't really like it.

But the main part here is that her BBBJ is can do quite long and to me, she is really good at it because i can feel the suction and ... MI ALOM DI na KAAAAA..

Her pussy is trimmed and no smell so i gave her a good painting while she closes her eyes to enjoy it with sexy moans.

Once serviced one another, both of us is tempted to start the real action.
Capped on and changes to various position and lastly finished my two shots.

Gave me a good massage because i told her i was really tired from work and her GFE is really there.

Makiyo is a really bubbly girl that talks well and treat her customers with respect. So bro ... Respect the girl and the girl will respect you and give you what you deserve.

Overall, you guys just need to experience her GFE and her service then you will know what i really mean.

RTF? OF COURSE .. when i am able to

Please take care of her guys. She is a good gem.

Sawadee ka .. Doo Lae Kao Di di na. Kop khun na tuk kon.
Kao ben Sai di ka.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF for Jojo Sex Senses.
All the same she is still full of energy despite a packed schedule. Fantastic gal, she is a beast in bed lor!!! Today i did better zhun zhun 1 hour both shots n my money gone.....😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1