The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 11
yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Had a session with fiona from titaniumbabe yesterday
Looks; 9/10 Same as photo seducing look
Bbbj;9/10 can blow very long till i cannot tahan
Catbath;8/10
Frenching;9/10 like my ex gf feel very good frencher for bros who like frenching can try
Pussy; trim and very nice shape make me turn on to eat her pussy too bad i dun paint
Fj ;8.5/10 tight i like it
Boobs;just nice for my hands to grab
Overall;very good service lady trying her best to serve u left happily and tip her will rtf for sure thanks bro sky for the fast response it was a good session
Old 13-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Xiaojie - emmanuelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
U can try using nam mun phrai. But will die very horribly.
Like this who will dare to use !

Maybe have to home cook some thai food and squat over it to let the food absorb the sweaty balls spiritual energy

Then give 1 spoon to the fatty thai guy, let him gian u and become like a despo gay, then the rest give the fl to eat, confirm she serve u like king, free overnight everyday

Last edited by comm; 13-12-2016 at 12:25 PM.
Old 13-12-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
First time I hear got staff inside the apartment. Usually I thought he's lurking somewhere outside one lol
I kmew of a now defunct stable who stationed a man in the apartment....his job is to protect the girls but in the end he stole all the hard earned money...luckily the boss was kind to pay back all the stolen money...pros n cons
Old 13-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuelle55 View Post
Hi bro sorry due to heavy rain in the north . We encountered network down for several hours. Please text us tomorrow quoting your nick. Will try to get you a slot. Thanks for your support bro
Ok bro, i understand, thanks for messaging me to tell me that
Old 13-12-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
seraph86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lost my line contacts recently due to some phone problem. .anyone have jasmin from doll88 line or other contact can share with me please
Old 13-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Lol! Thanks for support. Already mention clearly, take it as a pinch of salt. Some may said read liao and see liao lanjiao steam. Some may said read liao and see liao lanjiao cannot steam or cannot make it. I really up to individual.
No worries...I trust your forum...but good to put disclaimer...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
jihongkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one know yumi from dh previous from which stable?
Old 13-12-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Like this who will dare to use !

Maybe have to home cook some thai food and squat over it to let the food absorb the sweaty balls spiritual energy

Then give 1 spoon to the fatty thai guy, let him gian u and become like a despo gay, then the rest give the fl to eat, confirm she serve u like king, free overnight everyday
Fatty probably give u a chop slam for that. 5555
Old 13-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
I kmew of a now defunct stable who stationed a man in the apartment....his job is to protect the girls but in the end he stole all the hard earned money...luckily the boss was kind to pay back all the stolen money...pros n cons
Well that guy's pretty fucked up if you ask me.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 13-12-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Am wondering what is the defunct stable name???
Old 13-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to below FR, i had Fiona (from titaniumbabe) too. Her 2nd visit here but it seems there are no queues for her.

Its been a while since i FR a shag, cause all those before not worth writing a FR for the past dunno how many years liao, my last good shag (the standard for me) was Milk from the Devils stable.

Fiona is below that standard but she has the capability to improve and reach it. (Milk and i was just too freaky with each other and i was crazy for her then, i cant control myself when naked in a room with her)

She is eager to please, nice to talk with in between shags, frenching like with a GF. Safety first she does and hygiene is good.

Looks different that photo, cause she shorter hair and i like it better than her photos.

BBBJ (never do) not a must for me cause i spent too much time eating oysters.

Catbath (did that) not a must too cause of the oysters

French ohhhhh lala, gf and bf during that 90mins.

Pussy OMG ..... 90mins not enough liao. She lets me eat it to my hearts content.

FJ good, basically biting my tits off while pumping her. Also did cowboy and biting my tits too but i like

Boobs never a boobs man me but ogle and liking it i still do but me like oysters more.

Tip her i did and we promised each other (i shall return for that pussy and she promised to be more notti and make it worth my time and make me forget MILK)

Would be dissapointed if she is suddenly in high demand due to the good FRs but she deserves it and the main objective in coming to SG is to make $$$ in the first place. But with high demand she might come back here again and again and there goes my $$$$ all thrown to her just for that delectable oyster.

Love the location of her homebase, not so with the cramp shower hahaha but RTF i shall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowong View Post
Had a session with fiona from titaniumbabe yesterday
Looks; 9/10 Same as photo seducing look
Bbbj;9/10 can blow very long till i cannot tahan
Catbath;8/10
Frenching;9/10 like my ex gf feel very good frencher for bros who like frenching can try
Pussy; trim and very nice shape make me turn on to eat her pussy too bad i dun paint
Fj ;8.5/10 tight i like it
Boobs;just nice for my hands to grab
Overall;very good service lady trying her best to serve u left happily and tip her will rtf for sure thanks bro sky for the fast response it was a good session
Old 13-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-knight View Post
Am wondering what is the defunct stable name???
I also cannot recall except it was a 2 storey apartment was in Siglap Centre.
The girl who told me was named Chris...thats all I can remember.
Old 13-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!
Re: Emmanuelle - Mimi

It's very lengthy, so bear with me.

Stable: Emmanuelle
Girl: Mimi

First of all like to thanks fwchong for the reviews of all the 3 girls from Emmanuelle. I never think of visiting this stable as there's not much FR until fwchong starts posting his FR. This is my second time posting a FR here as I did not visit any stable for the past few years. First FR was just few days back visiting Ocean from sex senses babe. Back then Veron have caught my eye and was in my must-try-list.

Looks - 8/10. Similar to those shown below from the stable website. As Singapore in having hot weather compare to Changmai, so face not as smooth as she used to have.

Body - 6/10 Normal, not slim
Boobs - 6/10, real.
Shower - very basic just wash the front
Bbbj - Still in the learning process, so don't expect it to make you cum. And yes she do BBBj.
FJ - 7/10, very SOP but willing to try a few positions.
French - Did not try
Pussy - 7/10 not bushy and no weird smell. Easily wet but not tight for me
Moaning - 8/10 it's live and not pre-recorded ... meaning it's real and not faking it
GFE - 8/10, maybe can reach 10, but decided to give some allowance
Communications - 8/10, able to understand and speak english and chinese.

From 7 pm I was already mind fxxk whether to msg Emmanuelle to book 1 of the 3 girls and also if I were to book, who should I try. It's was only around 8 pm I have make up my mind. While browsing and and hoping to see more FR regarding the girls in Emmanuelle but no one posted anything, so I decided to give myself a chance and the stable a try.

Whatsapp Emmanuelle OKT but no reply until 10 mins later, was told to confirm my booking for 10 pm slot. Cut short the story. Reached the location been told to at 950 pm and whatsapp OKT. As time flies, still no reply from OKT, I was like ... don't tell me OKT fly me aeroplane or got double booking that decided not to reply. 10 mins later he finally reply and direct me to the
final destination.

Knock on the door and waited for almost 2 min, no one opened. Just then another Bro who booked Xiaojie came and did the same, with just 30 sec, someone opened the door. The girl was very surprised to see 2 guys outside. I told her I was looking for Mimi and then she realized I am not her client. She invited the Bro in and about to close the door but did a pause and invited me informing me Mimi was having a customer. So she told me to wait. I informed OKT about it and was told he will do a check. Few mins later, I started to hear a girl moaning, and I assumed it must be Mimi as Xiaojie was still talking to her client. Although I have not saw Veron yet, but I am sure it was Mimi serving her client, asked OKT was the previous client late causing the 2nd shot(actually was his first shot) to be so late, and he replied going to check.

While waiting, I saw a girl(Jennifer) walked pass me, back then I was think she is a new girl as she don't seems to have the features of Veron shown in the OKT website.

Jennifer looks the same as shown in the OKT website

I cont. to listen to the nice moaning. Took a while before the deed ended. Then I saw a girl and she was surprised to see me sitting in the hall. Immediate I know she is Veron as she looks the same as the photo provided by the OKT.

Told her I was waiting for Mimi, and she nodded her head and cont. to where she planned to go. The Bro whom I met at the door came over to me and told me that the client Mimi having now only came just a while. Think Xiaojie and this helpful Bro was talking about it and he decided to let me know before they commenced their fun. I told him and have already informed OKT and was waiting for his reply. He then proceed back to Xiaojie room.
Thanks Bro, did not catch your name back then.

At this time Mimi came out from her room and told me she have a customer who booked her at 10 pm ... I was like ... wasn't that supposed to be me. She asked me whether I can canceled her booking, but I rejected her suggestion as I don't wish to waste the trip for nothing, so told her I waited for her til the client leave. She was very happy and gave me a peck on my cheek. All this while OKT must be still trying to figure out why there's a double booking. I just msg OKT to inform him my suggestion and eventually he just agreed. Well hope no Bro have to cancel due to this error and arrangement. Was enjoying the moaning from both Xiaojie and Mimi while waiting.

~ Fast Forward ~

Was brought into the room by holding onto my arm, while she was in her towel. We chatted for a long time and gave her a short Chinese lecture. We were like cat and dog during communication. As she is very keen to learn Chinese, so almost 70% of the time she spoke in Chinese. As for me, I keep chatting with her in English during the chatting session ... lol not sure am I here to release my load or to be a lecturer. :P All this while I noticed that she was very energetic and cheerful, was laughing and smiling thru out the time. Only time she looks unhappy, was earlier when she told me to cancel her booking.

Ok time for shower, so I paused the lecture. She helped me out to the "shower attire". Off we went ... bathroom are shared just for info. Met Veron, Jennifer as well as the chef cum security guard of the house. Shower was SOP with more lecture along the way. That was also the first time I saw her naked. Done and was led back to the room. She starts with catbath from chest slowly heading south. She started to clean my LJ before she starts the BBBj. I was waiting for her to ask me permission for it to be BJ, but she did not and was getting ready to give me a BBBj. I stopped her and told her I do not wished to have BBBj yet. She cont back to catbath while playing with my shaft and balls. Some times later, she looks at me and laid on the bed. I got her signal and decided to give her a catbath, which leads to playing of her boobs followed by painting her. Not bushy and love the moaning made by her. She was enjoying the painting and kept wanting more.

Decided to switch to more aggressive exercise, condom armed, and proceed with missionary, doggy, spooning. Finally she decided to start riding after spooning. I love the way she rides, my experience not so deep, so she's the 3rd girl who rides so beautifully. Her long hair swaying from side to side, covering part of her face, her moaning indicating she was enjoying the riding.

After a long time, she had her fun and was tired. I also do not wish to move, so asked her to give me a HJ instead. Gave me a catbath follow by mounting on top of me again. Only this time it was her hand doing the job and not the pussy. She rocks as if she's riding me. Did not take long before ammo released.

She laid on the bed and there goes the chatting again. After 5 min, she initial that time for round 2. Think she was horny and wanted more. Well as I have not recovered, decline her offer and told her give me another 5 more min. Times up for 2nd round to begin, that's what she said ... also not sure was it true and she starts to catbath me. This time round she did all the work by riding again with the nice nice pose. Lol. She rode for awhile and I felt that I won't be releasing so decided to ask her gave me a BJ. Not really her forte yet cause I do not have the urge to explore. But she loves sucking it. As time for the session was near, decided to end it with a HJ. Released !!!!

Back to the path to bathroom and saw the same girls and guy. Xiaojie was not seen, so most likely servicing her client at that time.

The rest of the stuff were norm before I left.

Some extra info I got from her. She loves milk. And maybe chocolate milk. Told me during the chatting session as she did not have milk here. Back in her hometown she finishes one liter daily. Were also playing with the PPAP leading to her crave in milk ... I have a chocolate, I have a milk, pop chocolate milk ... I have a strawberry, I have a milk, pop strawberry milk ...
she also revealed her birthday is this coming 16th.

Overall experience: Happy and enjoyable even though have to wait for a long time. As stated above, she is very cheerful, energetic, fun and last but not least lots of gfe.

RTF: Yes and will try to book Xiaojie and Veron in the near future.

Veron - sharp feature - not the prettiest. (Met but have not book her yet)
Xiaojie - prettiest to me and looks cute. (Met but have not book her yet)
Mimi - cheerful and lots of conversation btw both of us. Last but not the least have alots of gfe. The feel is different from previous girl I tried.
Hope to have more of this gfe girls in the future

This song popped into my mind when on the way home.

Last edited by Wetdevil; 13-12-2016 at 08:02 PM.
Old 13-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Used to have another stable with an female thai housekeeper to cook and clean, nearly scared me when she open door haha cause I thought pic change until like old lady. Think it was vipthai or something along those lines.

Anyways here is another FR on Siam Paradise Elly, most of their gals are pretty heavily booked even on a weekday morning to evening but unlike others I am always willing to share.

Looks: 7/10 About 75% to her pics, more KTV/OL lau chio than syt but still not bad
looking
Body: 8.5/10 Slim and fair with mid size tattoo on back
Boobs: B cups that she likes being squeezed
FJ: 8/10 Quite commando
Service/GFE: 8.5/10 Plenty of GFE and english on a local level, not a time watcher and would have stayed lomger but she was booked back to back till evening
Location: Book your own but no problems for me cause it's reasonably comfortable, no need to bump into anyone and posted pics were reasonably close enough
RTF: No, prefer younger gals, but will definitely try his other gals
Old 13-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Xiaojie from Emmanuelle asked for my help to post a good FR for her.

Very sexy.
SYT, young
Slim, with nice C cups.
Green, but very sweet.

She asked me to remove her pic. changed her mind. Sorry about that.

I'm going to elope with her to Thailand next week.
We are meeting my mum next week, and if my mum approves, we'll get married when she reaches 21.
Dowry is a few buffaloes and a Toyota Corolla...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 13-12-2016 at 09:38 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1