The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MarlinFish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Path to a Nympho

More please!!
Old 10-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Tempurakan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis please continue..
Old 10-10-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoutinouT View Post
Good afternoon sis and bros, thank you all very much for the ups and support! I'm really touched by the appreciation and shy from all the erotic comments. Though a grown woman now, am still 'Becky' afterall.

I initially did not want to continue posting anything on the forum after seeing the comment but hubby gave me a lot of encouragement and told me to keep trying. So have to thank my hubby arbndre alot. He was the one who provided me answers to whats and hows for this forum. He even helped me take the photo and guided me on how to create the link for the image. (I guess no man would likes the idea of their wife or gf being called dudes )

If interested, you can refer to this link. https://sbfsg.net/showth...913&highlight= for more photos.
Hubby is the one who chooses the photos that he wanna post, I usually sent it to him and delete it on my end so I do not have a copy.
But I'm sure he will be happy to share the photos here when his part of story comes along.

My sincere apologies that the starting of my story is pretty boring, it takes some time to reach all the saucy parts.
The more exciting side will be out really soon, so please do bear with me.

Have a great week ahead!
Sis InoutinouT...no need to be shy...tis is a sex forum afterall ...T.Q. for being such a heartwarming gal...& yes, a BIG T.Q. too...to hubby arbndre for his understanding & support for his wifey to share her stories & pixs wif us here in tis thread of theirs

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-10-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

Airwaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start sis!! Please continue ...
Old 11-10-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
LobbyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 11-10-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
InoutinouT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the supports. ^^
----------------------------------------------------------

Becky finally calmed herself down and the blush in her cheeks have just subsided.

She took a few deep breath, reminding herself of the brand new start she wanted, not wanting to be that weird girl she used to be in secondary school.

“It’s okay, I didn't take it to heart. I just hope this won't cause any awkwardness between us."

Ted's mobile phone on the table lit up with a text message notification.

He nudged Becky's arm with his elbow. Becky looked over to him and saw the he was looking at her with a big grin on his face.

Becky felt butterflies in her stomach and her lips automatically curled up into a sweet smile.

After class ended, Ted told Becky that he had something on and needed to rush off.

"Please save the seat beside you for me tomorrow in case I'm late!"

He pleaded with Becky before he left.

Becky couldn't believe her luck, she was so happy that she managed to change from her old self and even had a guy friend!

After a whole day filled with mixture of ups and downs feeling. Becky was feeling very uncomfortable, not that kind of uncomforting feeling from sickness, it's the kind of feeling of needing a relieve.

That night Becky was hugging her bolster tight, she rubbed her clit over and over again. Something she have been doing since a long long time ago.

That was the only way Becky knew to make herself feel comfortable. At this point, she have no idea that this is masturbation.

Suddenly a text message notification showed up on her phone. She paused and read the message.

Ted: "Sis, I always have problems waking up in the morning no matter how many alarms I set. Can you morning call me please ?"

Her face felt hot at the thought of Ted.

Becky did not know what to say, she didn't want to reject the request at the same time she didn't feel like it'd be right to call him in the morning too.

"I will try, but don't have too high hopes ok. I have never called a guy on his mobile before =_='. "

Almost immediately after she sent out the text, Ted replied.

"Wow...Are you an antique? Im just kidding please don’t be mad at me <3 please please please remember to wake me up tomorrow morning! 我真的靠你了! Night night and Sweet dreams sis. "

Becky felt so embarrassed but she couldn't help not to think about the <3 in Ted’s text.

There was so much fear, excitement and anticipation going on inside her.

The more she thought about it, the more her lower abdomen tightened and she felt the urges so badly.

She imagined the bolster she was hugging to be Ted,as her boyfriend and continued rubbing her clit.

Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead and neck. She have never felt like this before.

Just seconds after she finished, she will start having the urge again.

That night, Becky did it for the third time before she finally fell asleep.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnThunderbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis
Old 11-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Chapter 4

The next morning finally arrived, Becky washed up and made her way to school. She wore her usual jeans shorts with a plain baggy T-shirt.

From their conversations yesterday, she got to know that Ted rides a motorcycle and didn't need long to reach their school. So Becky decided that she will try to wake Ted up when the time is nearer.

She have been feeling anxious all morning, feeling uneasy about having to call Ted.

When Becky got off at train station, she still couldn't bring herself to make that call. She stood at the platform and texted Ted.

Becky: "Ted, are you awake?" There was no response.
Becky: "Ted, time to wake up!!" Still no response and Becky started to panic.
Becky: "TED!! you are going to be late for class!"

Becky's phone lit up with a notification and she opened the text reply.

Ted: "SIS.... I said call me, not sms me. XD you sms me how will I wake up."

Becky let out a sign of relieve and awkwardly grinned at her phone. "See, I don’t need to call and you're awake! I'll see you in class."

The same scenario went on for a few days, they spend most of their time in school together and Ted texted Becky every night asking if she have had dinner, asking about her likings like he was a keeping a bio data of her. Becky started to find herself very comfortable around Ted with his outgoing personality and willingness to spend all his attention on her. Becky was able to talk to him freely about anything and everything.

Becky started to have an affection towards Ted as he was treating her so so so …..nice.
Through their daily conversations Becky got to know that Ted is 2 years older than her, he regularly works out at home, he has a part time job to support his daily expenses...etc

One night, their text conversation went like this.

Ted: "Becky, I'm just curious. Are you a V?"
Becky was caught off guard at his question.

Becky: "Why'd you ask?"

Ted: "I'm just wondering how a sweet girl like you don't have a boyfriend."

Becky’s cheek burnt from this Ted’s text.
Having developed a bond with Ted and affection for him. She decided to take a step out of her comfort zone and replied.

Becky: “Yes, I am a V, Antique ok. *roll eyes* ”

Ted: “Oh come on, don’t be angry. I’m sorry.”

The silence went on for a while before a notification appeared on Becky's phone.

Ted: “Will you be my girlfriend?"
Ted: "You don’t have to reply me now, give me your answer tomorrow face to face.”

Becky was shocked, she even double checked the mobile number to be sure it was from Ted.

Becky: “ Bro, you send to the wrong person is it? Don’t like that prank me leh, my heart almost popped out.”

Ted: “Hmmm, correct ah. I sent to the correct person. Becky!! Goodnight my dear Baby <3. I can’t wait for tomorrow to come!”

Becky was lost for words, she stared at the text message for a very long time, reading it over and over.

She buried her face into her pillow hoping that the heat on her face would go away, she couldn’t sleep that night.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lemonthree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more..
Old 12-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Chapter 5

The next day,
As Becky approached the station's exit gantry, she saw someone familiar standing on the other side of the gantry. The person was flashing a megawatt smile at her.
Becky felt her cheeks heating up, her palms getting sweaty. She managed a awkward smile back at Ted but what she really wanted to do is to run away so that she didn’t have to face Ted.

"Surprise! I've gotten breakfast for us from hawker centre! You didn't expect me to be waiting for you here right?" Ted waved a plastic bag with 2 styrofoam boxes in Becky's face.

Becky just stood there with her red apple face looking at Ted, dumbfounded.

“Let's go Baby, we are going to be late for class!” Ted grabbed Becky’s hand and led her towards the direction of their school.

The warmth of Ted’s hand calmed Becky down, Ted make it felt so natural and like nothing was different. Ted kept talking to Becky, distracting her from her thoughts and the nervousness. Besides holding hands and Ted calling her “Baby”, they were just like how they used to be, chatting and laughing at random stuffs together.

Its been a month since they've gotten together, everything have been really sweet and Becky felt that she was very lucky to have such a caring and sweet boyfriend.

She slowly got used to the physical contacts with Ted and every time Ted kisses her lips, she will get this weird tingling feeling.

Ted would always request for a kiss and hug from Becky in the morning and before they go home from school. Every time it'll leave Becky's face burning with shyness as she could always feel something hard on Ted's crotch area.

Throughout this period, Ted started to get a lot more touchy. He would caress Becky's thigh under the table in class and slowly moving towards her inner thigh, it always make Becky wet underneath, he would watch with enjoyment as her blushing face cringed with shyness.

Becky would brush Ted's hand away whenever he tries to move even more upwards.

Ted had always asked Becky to go over to his house on the days when they have a 3 hours break in between lessons. But Becky have always declined his invitation and stayed in the school canteen or library. Ted would always stay along.

Ted would usually bring along his raincoat when he rides to school. This morning, he didn't. He even texted Becky in the morning.

Ted: “ Baby, I'll meet you straight in the classroom. The sky looks like it's going to be a heavy downpour. Be careful on your way there alright?. I love you.”

Becky: “ Ok Ted. I'll see you in class. Be careful on your way too.”

Ted: “ Haix, you're still not willing to call me baby.

Becky: “ =X ”

Becky still feels awkward to say or use the word “baby”, she don't know why but no matter how hard she try, she just can't.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Chapter 6

Becky: “Oh my god, Ted!”
Ted was completely drenched, he grinned at Becky when he saw the expression on her face.
Ted sat down beside Becky and took off his jacket, he squeezed the jacket and the water dripped onto the table and formed a puddle. He then removed his shoes and revealed the water inside to Becky. He was wet throughout, even the black T-shirt he was wearing is sticking tightly to his body from the wetness.

Becky was very worried that Ted would catch a cold, she quickly took out tissue paper and started helping Ted to wipe his face and shoulders, dapping on his shirt, hoping it will dry out the water.

Ted suddenly grab Becky's hand and put it on his crotch.

Becky was shocked at the action, though there was Ted's denim Jeans in between, she felt his hardened rod for the first time. Becky face flushed, afraid that someone would see this. She immediately drew her hands back and stared at Ted angrily.

Ted: “Hahahhahhahahhas! Okok, I don't disturb you Baby, don't angry la.”
Ted: “But we definitely have to head back to my house to change my clothes before the 2nd lesson. Love, you wouldn't want me to fall sick right?”
Becky just looked at him, not knowing what to say.
Ted suddenly started sneezing non stop and Becky continued to help wipe Ted's body dry.

Becky was reluctant to go to Ted's house but she was really worried that Ted's health, so she started thinking of a solution for this.

The first lesson of the day ended.
Ted was walking with Becky to his bike.

Becky: “Ted, promise me one thing if I follow you back.”
Ted: “Yes baby?”
Becky: “I don't think it is a good idea for me to go up to your house, I'll wait for you at the void deck. Ok?”

Ted suddenly came close to Becky's ears, in a erotic and husky voice he whispered, “Don't worry baby, 我不会吃掉你的. (I won't eat you up) ”
Becky frozed on the spot.
--------------------------------------------------------

Lesson learnt: Never go to a guy's house no matter what reason he gives and never believe if he say you can wait downstairs. And never trust him when he say he won't “eat” you up.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Olympus818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 12-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nightingle91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoutinouT View Post

Lesson learnt: Never go to a guy's house no matter what reason he gives and never believe if he say you can wait downstairs. And never trust him when he say he won't “eat” you up.
haha I LOL at this. so very true! great story sis! keep it up!
Old 12-10-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

Meranti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here..
Old 12-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster