The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 9
ongtammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterongtammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Path to a Nympho

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoutinouT View Post
Good morning bro Rickey, thank you for your always encouraging words.

Bro Rickey is one of the Nicest Guy here.
Glad to have him around.
Also Bro Wu Song, Bro Ah Rat, Bro Ah Pink, and a few more.
Sorry that I cannot remember at this point in time.
Old 15-10-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Wrigley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 15-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongtammy View Post
Bro Rickey is one of the Nicest Guy here.
Glad to have him around.
Also Bro Wu Song, Bro Ah Rat, Bro Ah Pink, and a few more.
Sorry that I cannot remember at this point in time.
Likewise, You too sis ongtammy...thanks for yr heartwarming compliments ...you are oso one of the nicest & most supportive sis in tis forum ...now awaiting the next sexciting update frm the TS sis as the nite falls

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!

Pls continue!
Old 16-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
CudinRot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!!
Old 17-10-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Kujay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis please continue!
Old 18-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Sidra183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awaiting the next installment of this exciting story!
Old 18-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6428 / Power: 11
Cloudy80 has a reputation beyond reputeCloudy80 has a reputation beyond reputeCloudy80 has a reputation beyond reputeCloudy80 has a reputation beyond reputeCloudy80 has a reputation beyond reputeCloudy80 has a reputation beyond reputeCloudy80 has a reputation beyond reputeCloudy80 has a reputation beyond reputeCloudy80 has a reputation beyond reputeCloudy80 has a reputation beyond reputeCloudy80 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Path to a Nympho

Great Story!

Camping here too
Old 18-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Muguruza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 29-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 16
arbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of light

As previously mentioned in this --> https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=1...2#post15773482, I will be sharing hub hub's ID arbndre.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls do let me know if anyone's still reading my extremely lengthy story.

~And to the continuation of Chapter "T"

... I was very surprised when I walked into his room...

The scent of clean linen filled my nostrils. Ted's room was very tidy and organised( I’ve always pictured all guy rooms to be dirty & messy like my brother’s). Exercise equipment, study table, queen sized mattress (on the floor, w/o bedframe), wardrobe tucked to each of the corners in this room.

Ted pulled me to stand beside his study table while he went off to his wardrobe.

He came back and handed me a fresh clean towel, an army T-shirt and a PE short.
Faster dry yourself and change into my dry clothes! These are the smallest I can find though.” Ted said and grinned at me cheekily.

After drying any excess water dripping from my clothes, with my back facing Ted, I slowly pulled the wet T-shirt over my head and placed it on the floor beside my feet and then moved on to unbutton my Jeans shorts, pulling the zip down with my cold trembling fingers.

The shorts fell immediately down my body from the weight of the water. I reached behind my back and unhooked my wet bra, removing it from my body and placing it on top of the wet T-shirt. My fingers slipped between the sides of my wet cotton white panty, pulled it down towards my ankles and stepped out from it.

I used the towel to wipe dry my body before putting on the clean clothes that Ted handed me. It felt really weird not wearing any undies, kinda turned on by that exposed feeling.

When I turned around, I saw Ted looking right at me. He was naked, his rod was hard and up.

As usual, my face went so hot and I was all panicky at this sight.

Ted walked closer to me, his arms reaching out towards me.

Me: Waittt! What are you trying to do?!
Ted: Nothing! I just wanted​ to hug you to keep you warm because I loved you so much I don't want you to fall sick!
Me: But.. ( pointing at his dick)
Ted: That ah, just try and ignore it. It's really nothing! All males react the same way when they're cold.
Me: Ooo.. then you better put on some clothes first.

Ted pulled a baggy T-Shirt over his body and then without warning carried me over his shoulders and walked towards his bed.

Ted: This cold weather is the perfect chance for us to hugged together and snuggle in bed!

I did not struggle as I was partly still stunned at the sight and at the same time feeling so loved by Ted.

I trusted him that he will keep up to his promise about not doing anything funny.

We laid in bed sideways with my Ted hugging me from behind, my head resting on his arm and his other hand crossed over my waist. His legs tangled over mine.

I started feeling all weird and warm when Ted's hand began to move around my stomach​ slowly inching up towards my chest, softly grabbing my boobs, the grabbings turned into squeezing and then I felt him flicking my nipples.
My breathing got heavier as he continued to multi task with my boobs and kissing the back of my neck, send tingles down my spine.

He pulled me closer and I could feel his hard on rod behind me.

Me: ernn…. ernnnn.. Baby, ernnnn.. I'm sorry I couldn't control.. the sounds.. coming.. ernnn.. out of… my.. mouth. (Closing my eyes and weirdly enjoying all of these, tried very hard but failed to stop myself from making these sounds)

Ted: yesss… that's right.. (He hugged me even tighter, his hand working harder on my boobs)

Me: Huh? ernnnn… What thing (deep breath) is right?

Ted: Baby, you're moaning.. the sounds you're making is called moans.
Me: what's that?
Pushing his hand away, I turned to look at him.

He pushed me back to the hugging position and whispered into my ears.

Ted: You'll do that when you're feeling high.. when you're feeling comfortable.. just like when you drink alcohol that kind of high. Just follow the flow, follow the feel and let the sounds come out, the louder the better you'll feel.
Old 29-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

arbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of light

Ted turned me around to face him and planted his lips onto mine, his tongue entered my mouth twirling and teasing my tongue.
I tried fighting it but just couldn’t break free.

I started feeling weak and my body felt like it was no longer mine to control.

Ted held my hand and wrapped it around his dick, it was like I suddenly got thrown back to earth. I was shocked to the touch and wanted to remove my hand from his dick.

(It scares me, not sure about how other girls felt when they first saw and touched a penis but my oh my, I was terrified of it at that time and little did I know how this is going to play a big part in my life.. )

I was so closed to tearing up... all that mixed emotions, new feelings that I am experiencing overwhelmed me at the same time.

He whispered into my ears while planting soft kisses on my forehead, nose, cheeks and lips.

Ted: Baby, don’t worry cos I will never hurt you. I love you that’s why I made you feel comfortable and I hope you can do the same for me if you love me. You just have to follow my hand, I will guide you.

No words could come out from my mouth, I loved Ted. I simply nodded after calming down from his assuring kisses and words. Ted held my hand on his dick, moved it up and down the shaft, at the same time french kissing me, making me all so dizzy and high.

Ted: Baby, just keep doing it this way, this is good.

He slowly let go of my hand while I continued the movement for a while until I felt some wetness on his dick and he turned my back to face him to how we were hugging previously.

His hands started working on my boobs again, kissing and sucking on my neck. Hi hands slowly shifting downwards removing my shorts and touching my vagina, squeezing and rubbing it.

The uncontrollable “errnnnnn- errnnn” sounds got louder. I closed my eyes and got lost in the feeling, it felt so wrong but yet so good.

Ted: I am going to do something to you now that will make you feel even more comfortable, just enjoy it ok?

Me: hmm ernnn… * Nodding*

I did not even have the time to feel shocked at what was happening and I was totally consumed by the ‘good’ feeling. Only knowing that I was feeling so good and comfortable, I feel sick in my stomach for wanting more.

Ted: Wow..Baby,you are so so wet.

Me: errnn… ahhh.. errnnn .. baby..

Ted turned me over to lie back on his bed and inserted his fingers into my vagina again, moving in and out faster.

I was completely taken over by the shiok feeling, I moaned even louder.

Movements suddenly stopped and I was lying there trying to regain the slightest bit of awareness while still having Ted’s fingers inside my vagina.

Ted: You are amazing my dear sweet love! I couldn't believe it when I inserted my 4th finger inside!

Me: (Still quite dazed) You what?!
I was trying hard to register the things he was saying.

Ted: Baby, I know you don’t agree to premarital sex but seriously there is no difference already.
He took out his fingers and putting it next to his erected dick for comparison.

Ted: And I love you, I will take care of you forever. So don’t worry and please let me enter you, It will not hurt, it will feel just like the fingerings, I swear.
At this time, I was rather clear minded but still craving for that amazing zone-out-of-the-world-enjoyment feeling.

Me: You swear you will take care of me forever and marry me if I get pregnant?

Ted: Yes I swear and promised you with all of me! I love you.

Cheers
ArbndreF - InoutinouT

Threads:
Past - Path to a Nympho
Present & Future - Story of arbndreM & arbndreF

Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don't forget who loves you everyday.
Forget the past that made you cry and focus on the present that makes you smile.
Forget the pain, but never the lessons you gained.

Last edited by arbndre; 03-04-2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old 29-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
PrimeCaptive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS
Old 29-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

... Ted: Yes I swear and promised you with all of me! I love you....

He said and then got on top of me. He parted my legs and slowly pointed his dick at the entrance of my vagina.

Ted: I’m going in..
I let out a gasp as he pushed it into my vagina at one go,

My body cringed from the tearing apart feeling in my vagina, it felt so awful.
Where was that “amazing zone-out-of-the-world-enjoyment” feeling? this feels nothing like that. A sinful feeling started growing in my heart and I regretted it so badly.

Ted: How is it? Are you alright? Feels ok?
He sounded genuinely concerned.

Me: (Clenching my teeth) I don’t feel good, I think you need to take it out.

Ted: It will get better. ( He sounded cold and determined)

Not giving the chance to even struggle free, Ted started to french me. He grabbed onto me tighter and started moving his dick in and out.
The wetness from my vagina increased and the movement got smoother, his dick inside my vagina begin to feel less torturous. We gained good rocking momentum after a while and I recognised something similar to the feeling that I was looking for, but better. It made me even more high and wet.

Me: Ahhh….ahhhh….ahhhhhhhhh..
I started moaning louder with every thrust from him and then the movement speed increased.

Ted: Baby I am coming!

Me: okay! Ahhhh...ahhhhh..ahhhhhhhhh...

And he unloaded all of it inside me.
Ted lay down beside me and pulled me over to rest my head on his chest while I listened to his heavy pants.

Ted: You are mine. Forever. ( Hugging me tighter and giving me a peck on my forehead)

Me: I’m yours. ( I said while turning to look at him lovingly)
Ignoring the fact on how he insisted to continue even when I told him not to, I felt so loved and blissful that I wanted to marry this guy right here.

Ted: But ah... baby, you sure you are a V?

I was so puzzled at him asking this question.

Me: Ya, why?

Ted: Ohh, no la.. Cos last time when I did with my ex who is also a V, got bleeding and not so easy can go in one leh.

Never have I felt so hurt and humiliated, I can feel my back go icy cold and my eyes burning, tears threatening to fall.

Me: I think there's no bleeding because I used to exercise a lot but this is definitely my first time.

I said as my tears started flowing down, I couldn't control it anymore.

Ted saw and realised he said something wrong. He hugged me closer into his chest, caressing my hair. Apologising non stop and kept scolding himself being a idiot for not being careful of his words.

We stayed lying this way in the bed for a long long time, and he kept planting kisses on my lips and forehead, melting my heart away. I slowly sorted out my emotions and forgave Ted. Telling myself that he didn't mean to hurt me.

Ted: Give me a smile and show me that you have forgiven me please baby. If not I will not leave this bed, I will hold onto you like that forever until you forgive me.

Me: Alright la, just don't make me regret giving you something so special.

Ted: I love you. (He kissed me and hugged me tighter.)
I smiled slightly.

Ted: Let's go take a shower, need to get both of us cleaned up.
He said while standing up and held up a towel waiting to wrap me in.

就这样被吃掉了。
To be continued...

Cheers
ArbndreF - InoutinouT

Threads:
Past - Path to a Nympho
Present & Future - Story of arbndreM & arbndreF

Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don't forget who loves you everyday.
Forget the past that made you cry and focus on the present that makes you smile.
Forget the pain, but never the lessons you gained.

Last edited by arbndre; 03-04-2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old 29-03-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbndre View Post
As previously mentioned in this --> https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=1...2#post15773482, I will be sharing hub hub's ID arbndre.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls do let me know if anyone's still reading my extremely lengthy story.

~And to the continuation of Chapter "T"

... I was very surprised when I walked into his room...

[/B][/I]
Yes, yes, i m reading sis !!...welcome back aft such a long while ...T.Q. for spending precious x to write out such a lengthy story for our enjoyment ...Deeply appreciated !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeCaptive View Post
Welcome back TS
Thank you! Hope you enjoyed reading my story..

Last edited by arbndre; 03-04-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1